Sequel: Run to You
Status: Finished, at long last!

I'll Take the Shot for You

Chapter Two

Bill was doing his hair, when the head of security came to him.

“Tom just got in to an ambulance with a girl” He said. But Bill didn't hear the last part. The can of hairspray fell to the floor with a loud clatter. Bill set his long legs to motion and was out the door and into the parking lot. He looked around, and saw that there were police surrounding a spot in the pavement. Bill ran and saw a pretty girl, about his age, crying with her hands covering her face.

“Lyra was shot! Saving some asshole!” she was saying. He knew that she was speaking of Tom. Bill was re leaved Tom was okay. But what about the other girl?

“What happened?” Bill asked, approaching the girl and putting his hand on her shoulder. The girl removed her hands from her face and looked at him with accusing blue eyes. Bill's hand snapped to his side.

“Who the fuck are you?” she snapped. “Not to be rude, but my twin sister just got fucking shot.”

“I heard that. I think it was for my twin brother.” Bill said slowly.

Her eyes blazed with rage. “For your twin? Who?” she asked with venom dripping from the words.

“Tom Kaulitz. I'm Bill.” Bill said. “And you are?”

“Lila, like it matters.” she said. “Wait! You're that stupid fuck from that band Lyra's been drooling over. Tokio Hotel, right?”

“I wouldn't call myself a 'stupid fuck', but yes, I am from Tokio Hotel.” Bill said politely. “Do you want to come with me to the hospital?”

Lila nodded and dried her tears. “Fine. I'll go. But if Lyra is badly hurt, I will kill you and your twin both.”

Bill and Lila arrived from the hospital. Bill spotted Tom standing outside. His pants were coated with blood and he was biting his nails. He looked up and his eyes widened at the sight of Lila.
Bill tackled his twin brother, with tears pouring from his eyes.

“Tom! You're okay! Thank God! I was so worried! What happened?” Bill said before Tom could even speak. Tom pealed his brother off of him and turned to face Lila.

“Who're you? Why do you look like the girl who just saved my life?” he asked her.

Lila glared at him. “Why don't you take a fucking guess?” Her tone practically bitch slapped Tom in the face. She sounded so angry at him and for what?

“I take it you're her twin sister?” he replied.

“BINGO! Can we get Mr. Baggy Pants a prize?” she scoffed sarcastically.

Bill spoke. “Tom, this is Lila, Lyra's twin sister.” he said.

Tom nodded. “I get it. Did I do something to you?” he asked Lila.

“Oh, nothing much...except, put my sister in the hospital.” Lila replied.

Tom sighed. This girl had it in for him, but why? It wasn't his fault... Lyra put herself in front of the bullet, if she hadn't, it would have been him in the O.R.
♠ ♠ ♠
This goes to Tokio Romance.
Comments are wanted just as Tokio Hotel.

Bitte?