Sequel: Run to You
Status: Finished, at long last!

I'll Take the Shot for You

Chapter Seven

A week had passed and Tom had made a temporary home at the hospital. He was there everyday. He had taken to helping the nurses with their day to day activities. And in return, the nurses allowed Tom to stay after visiting hours. Lyra was still in her coma. Everyday, Tom would go in to her room and find all sorts of gifts left by grateful fans. Boxes of chocolates, teddy bears, flowers, CDs, posters of him and his band, and various other things, filled every surface of her room.

As for Gustav, he had made a full recovery. He claimed that he didn't see his attacker's face, but Tom had a feeling that he was telling a bold-faced lie.

Lyra laid in her bed, unable to move or talk. She had come to terms with this. She knew that Tom was there everyday, she heard him all the time. His voice was like a light in her current state of darkness. Tom would read to her and hold her hand. She always knew when he wasn't there. He would let go of her hand.

One day, someone unfamiliar to her entered her room. It leaned in close to her ear.

You're bravery will go unrewarded. The Sinner will die. It spoke in a raspy voice. Lyra wanted to scream and swat at him. He smell so bad. Lyra's inner-self screamed and cried for Tom to come back and chase this thing away.

Something was about to happen. She knew that. Lyra felt herself lifting upwards, gaining speed with each second passed. She hit the top and her eyes opened. She was in a room, a hospital room. She saw the outline of Tom Kaulitz beside her. She coughed. There was something lodged in her throat. She coughed again. Tom became aware of Lyra's presence.

“She's awake! Nurse!” he called.

A nurse came into the room and removed the thing that blocked her throat and Lyra could breathe easier.

“T-Tom.” she said with difficulty.

Tom put his hand on her cheek. “Shh, you're okay.” he said.

“You're welcome.” Lyra said with a smile. Tom smiled and leaned down. He kissed her cheek and pulled away.

“When you get out, you are going to Germany with me.” he said. “Now, I will go get Lila.” Tom stood up and left.

Kenneth watched from the doorway as Tom left. The Hero had awakened. He knew that she had heard him when he told her that the Sinner was going to die anyway.

So, the Sinner was taking the Hero to Germany? How great this was going to be. Kenneth left the hospital and went straight to the airport.

“Hamburg, Germany.” he said. His voice was scratchy from lack of use. The nice lady gave him his ticket and gave him a smile. Kenneth grunted and went to the boarding gate.

Once he was on the plane Kenneth began to think about his plans. In his bag was a BMW user's manual. He had plans to put it to use. He was going to be there, waiting for the Sinner and his family.

He knew who his next target was going to be.

Georg Listing had better watch his back. Kenneth thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait.

Twinnie, I LOVES YOU! This is for you!

Comment. Bitte?