Sequel: Run to You
Status: Finished, at long last!

I'll Take the Shot for You

Chapter Eight

Lyra stepped off of the plane and breathed in her first breath of German air. Tom put his arm around her waist and escorted her rather quickly to the car. Lila had fallen asleep on the plane and Bill was now carrying her in his arms. Tom thought that it was odd how they had fallen for identical twins. They had talked about doing so, when they were much younger, but they never thought that it would go through.

Georg had to go home, immediately. Jost had called him and told him to get home, soon. He needed to meet with him. Georg caught a cab and took the long car ride home. It felt good to be home. The past two weeks had been utter hell. Tom nearly getting shot and Gustav’s taser accident…Georg just wanted to go home and go crawl into his own bed and watch some of the German TV he missed so much. Most of all, he wanted to take a shower in his own home.

The cab pulled up in front of Georg’s house and he grabbed his things and sped walked inside. When he got in, he noticed that things were very out of place. His living room was absolutely trashed! He admitted to not being the most tidiest of people, but this was not his doing. Before Georg could move, he heard heavy breathing behind him. Georg turned around slowly, and screamed as the shadow of a man plunged one of his own kitchen knives into his side. Over and over again, the man stabbed him. Georg felt the blood pool around him. The man leaned down and dipped his fingers in his blood and drew on the wall. After he was done, the man grabbed Georg’s phone and called an ambulance.

“The Sinner’s friend needs you. Come and get him.” He said. He gave them the address and left Georg to lie in his own blood. He cried. He didn’t care how manly it wasn’t. He was in agony.

“Mom!” Tom said brightly. “This is Lyra Shultz.”

Simone Trumper saw Lyra and pulled her in a massive hug. “Thank you! Thank you!” she sobbed. Bill took Lila by the hand and took her to where she would be staying. Bill’s phone rang. It was Jost.

“Hallo?” Bill said brightly.

“Bill! Get to the hospital! JETZT!” Jost said frantically.

“Jost, what is…?” Bill began.

“Georg has been stabbed! I went to his house and found police and paramedics and oh mein Gott! Die Blut! Bill, die Blut!” Jost said.

Bill hung up and grabbed Tom and escorted him out the door with out a word.

Kenneth watched from a distance as the man called Jost pulled into the scene that he had caused. The Sinner’s friend’s blood stained his hands. Kenneth couldn’t wait until he felt the Sinner’s blood in his fingers, running over his hands and down his throat.

He watched Georg as he was taken away. He knew that the entire Kaulitz clan was going to be at the hospital. Kenneth got on the motorbike that he had rented and sped off down the highway. He was sorry to say.

The most innocent one of all was to get hurt next. And Kenneth knew just how to do that.

I’m sorry, Bill. Kenneth thought. The Sinner doesn’t deserve a brother like you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness. I loved and hated writing this one. Don't think that I'm a Tokio Hotel basher because of this story and its nature.

This goes to my Twinnie, because I love her and she helps me so much with this story and all the other ones I have written or have thought about writing. Aislinn, ICH LIEBE DICH!

Bitte, COMMENT!

Danke,
Lizzie Listing