Status: I'll update everyday. <3

When Death Sleeps.

Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.

Monday November 2, 2012.

The end of the world. When was it coming? The Mayan calendar ended in December 2012. Where they right? Will the world end in this December? Why do scientists believe in those kinds of stuff? What if they were wrong? What if it doesn’t ends? Will it really be an ending?

Aileen’s mind was filled of these thoughts. She was walking by Times Square with her ripped clothes. People used to stare at the poor Aileen walk those streets every single day. The truth was that Aileen didn’t have a home and her mother just didn’t care about her. She had a new family at her new home. Since her father died, Aileen was kicked out of the house for being the cause of her father’s death. Her mother couldn’t handle looking at Aileen without feeling pain of the death of his loyal deceased husband. She thought she will never find another guy like him, but indeed, she did found someone as special as him.

As Aileen walked by, she notices something was missing. Her mind couldn’t project it right. There was something missing and it was bugging Aileen’s mind. Like if she didn’t have a lot to think of. People; No one was on the streets. Have the people abandoned the world already? Are they insane? Come on, who was stupid enough to believe that the world was ending?

I sat at the nearest bench I could find. Maybe this was a good thing. No more noise and I’ll probably have my moments of peace and quietness. The world couldn’t be more perfect for me. If I ever get hungry, I’ll rob a store. I could enjoy this. I will no longer suffer from rejection. If nobody was on New York, nobody will reject me or deny me some food.

Aileen’s thoughts were ruined by a very loud noise of a truck moving. No, my dream can’t end here, shouted Aileen in her mind. Please God, just be nice to me once and leave me alone in this selfish world. Can’t you just give me one more opportunity?

By now, Aileen was sobbing and the noises were getting closer and closer to the bench she was sat on. The truck stopped in front of her bench, revealing a young man in his mid thirties. The other door of the truck revealed a little girl that looked to be six years old.

Where we the only ones alive? What will happen to us? What if everyone is just hiding to scare the poor girl that was abandoned?

The kept coming closer to me. I was scared. What if they had a virus like the ones in the movies? What will they do to me? What do they want from me?

“Sorry to interrupt your deep thinking lady, but I need to take you somewhere. My name is Thomas, nice to meet you!”
I was blank, in pure shock. This is not what I have planned for the rest of my life. I wanted to meet a nice guy so I could get married and have children. I didn’t want to get practically kidnapped by a hot guy and a little girl.

“What if I don’t want to go? What if I want to stay here and wait for humanity to enter this world again? Said an angry Aileen. Believe me; you don’t want to know her bad side.

“I’ll make this easy to you; your life or dead? Take a pick, either pick, you’re coming with us.”

“So now a stranger is forcing me to come with him!” And now Aileen started to scream out lout and she was sure that her pitched voice was heard by all over New York. Thank God there were no people living in here.

“Aileen, don’t make this harder please.” Thomas said. He was sure Aileen wasn’t an easy catch and that he will have to push her until she gets at least a foot on the truck.

“How the fuck do you know my name!”

“It’s a secret I’ll never tell.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe. <3
Izzy.