Status: Whoo! I have a feeling I'll be updating this a lot (:

Stay Fierce

Brent Seabrook's parents have reached retirmement age and decided to start traveling the world. Now, this would be just worthless news to any twenty-four year old son living thousands of miles away. The thing that makes Brent so different from all those twenty-four year olds is the fact that he has a 14, going onto 15 year-old old sister, Amelie. His parents decide to send her to Chicago under his care, deciding that as she ended 8th grade and would be starting high school anyway, changing schools wouldn't affect her that much. But boy were they wrong. As a freshman on Varsity in a completly new school, Amelie is faced with many problems, a main issue being the Senior swimmers hating her guts. And not only that, she has absolutly no friends, and everything is just too stressful. However, as she gets close with her brother's teammates, and as swimming and other issues become too much, it becomes an instict to always go to them for help. Bonds begin to form, and before she knows it, her brother's team mates are the reason she hasn't suffocated in this hell called Amundsen High School.

[This will not be in any form, an OC/Blackhawk romance.]
  1. This is Just the Beginning
    "They hate me already."
  2. Meeting Patrick Kane
    A curly blonde mess of hair peaked over the open refrigerator door in alarm at my shrill scream and footsteps were heard thudding behind me.
  3. Awkward Meetings
    “Get over here Tazer,” Adam called from the couch, “you’re sitting over there by yourself like some kind of old geezer.”
  4. First Day of School
    "That's George. He will eat anything and everything. So don't leave any of your food around whever you leave to go to the bathroom or something, because it will be gone."
  5. The Bean
    “Honey, can you believe that this girl hasn’t yet experienced the bean?” Abby’s eyes locked with Patrick’s.
  6. Realizations
    I let out a content sigh, feeling calm again as my eyes trailed to look at Brent. He really only cared about himself.
  7. Texting
    Instead, a huge goofy grin spread over my face and I looked in the direction of the kitchen. Patty hadn’t texted me since the thirty minutes ago that it was sent. Elina was a genius.