Status: Active

Wet

Awkward.

"C.J!" Shelby called, catching up to Caylee after school.

Caylee started walking a bit slower, deliberating whether she should turn around or pretend she didn't hear her.

Too late.

Shelby put her hand on caylees shoulder lightly, "Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked. "Please."

Caylee let out a quiet sigh, she knew what Shelby was going to ask. She always wanted to hang out every few weeks, she got the feeling Shelby felt sorry for her. Good.

"Yeah of course, what's up?"

"I was wondering... there's a party at Nate's house tomorrow night, if you wanted to go...?" Shelby bit her lip, waiting for Caylee to decline as she always did.

"You know I don't know if I have any plans tomorrow or not I can't remember..." Caylee looked down at their feet.

Shelby nodded, "Alright, was just hoping you'd like to get out some."

"What...?" Caylee looked up at her in wonder. "I get out alot Shelby."

"You do?"

"Well yeaahh.... Me and you just don't hang out like we use to." She laughed a bit. Caylee knew she was lying. But she couldn't let her know that.

"Oh. Well why wont you ever go out with me anymore? You just stopped calling and just stopped wanting to go out anymore... I thought you were mad at me for some reason."

"No! Of course not!" Caylee smiled and hugged her. She hesitated a bit and let go, "I'll check with my mom and see if we have plans for tomorrow and let you know, okay?"

Shelby's face lit up. "Yes! Okay, that's great! I'll call you later, kay?" She bounced up and down and hugged her. "Well I better get going, I can't miss the bus. See you later C.J." Shelby waved to her and ran off to where the busses were all lined up.

Caylee let out a long sigh and turned on her heel. She started walking the 20 minute walk back home. She pulled her cigarette pack out of her pack and lit one up.

Shit. She thought to herself.

Caylee got home and was suprised to see her uncle sleeping on the couch. She set her bag down sat on the arm rest of the couch and watched her uncle Thomas sleep.

She watched him twitch in his sleep, wondering what he was dreaming about. Most people always looked peaceful in their sleep, not Thomas. Caylee cocked her head to the side as he started mumbling, she tried hard understanding what he was saying. She leaned closer.

Thomas twitched again,and mumbled some more.He opened his eyes and saw Caylee leaning over him with a stupid look on her face.

"What the hell are you doing?" He said trying to open his eyes more, he rubbed them.

"Um... " She said trying to stall for more time, she had no idea what to tell him.

"So? What were you doing acting like a creep?" He squinted his sleepy eyes at her.

"Uh, um.." She sat up and looked around. She was blushing horribly.

"Were you watching me sleep?" He asked curiously.

Her blush deepened. "Yeah." She said quickly and straightening her back out.

"You're a strange child, I don't like it."

Caylee shrugged, "I never asked you to like it.

"Still." Thomas said, rubbing his eyes more.

Caylee bit her lip and looked at her uncle.

Thomas raised his eyebrow and patted his chest. She got down off the armrest and crawled up on her uncle slowly, watching his facial expressions.

He took no time to kiss her, he tangled his fingers at the back of her hair gently and pulled her lips to his.

Caylee started breathing harder as their kiss deepened, she felt herself getting hot.

Thomas shoved Caylee off him, so she fell onto the floor. "WHAT THE HELL?" She stood up fast, glaring at him. She felt horribly embarassed. Her cheeks flamed red.

Thomas sat up, pulling a cushion into his lap to cover his hard-on. "Shut the hell up, C.J." He said to her in a threatening way. Her eyes widened as she saw her mother, Bertha walk into the room.

She looked at them, and cocked her head to the side. "What's up guys?" She asked curiously.

Caylee shook her head at her mother and ran up the stairs to her bedroom.

She grabbed the phone and dialed Shelby's number. "Hello?" Shelby answered on the second ring.
"uh.. Shelby?" Caylee hesitated.

"Yeah," She let out a little giggle, "who else would it be?"

"Oh, sorry." Caylee closed her eyes, and sucked in a deep breath. Trying to recover her confidence from her uncle tossing her to the floor, uncaringly.

"You still there?" Shelby asked.

"Yeah, hey, is that party still on tomorrow night?" She had to get out of the house.

"Yeah! You coming?"

"Yeah, I think so. What time does it start?"

"Starts at 10. Wanna come home with me after school and we'll get ready at my house?"

Caylee smiled to herself. "Yeah, that sounds nice. I'll see you at school."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter. I know it's going slow, it'll speed up soon.