Status: Active

Wet

Confused.

What's going through her mind? Caylee thought to herself. Everyone knows that she's married. How could she just do this to my uncle, like it's nothing. Like he's nothing, is she trying to hurt him?

"No. I don't need a ride, thanks." Caylee said rudely.

"Are you sure? You'll be home a lot faster, I have no problem giving you a ride. " Mrs. Rodgers asked her nicely.

Caylee turned her head and looked around for Matt but he was nowhere to be seen in the football field. She groaned and looked back at Mrs. Rodgers. She studied her face, she had always been jealous of her teachers high cheekbones and light blond hair. Today she had more makeup on than usual.

I guess she's trying to look good for my uncle today. Caylee thought.

"Listen honey, all I want to do is give you a ride home." Her teacher said, putting one hand on Caylee's shoulder.

Caylee jerked away as if her touch stung. She started to glare at Stella, but looked down at the ground. She figured that if she walked home she'd miss the first fifteen maybe twenty minutes of what was going to happen.

"Sure I guess I could use a ride."

Stella looked at her curiously and shook her head. She reached down to pick up her things and said, "Okay, let's go."

Caylee followed her teacher to a dirty green van and hoped in the passenger side. There was at least ten water bottles laying on the car floor, to Caylee's surprise. She'd always thought of her as a neat person.

Stella finished putting her bags in the trunk and looked at Caylee inspecting her car, she half rolled her eyes and walked to drivers side.

"Having fun?" She said climbing into the van and starting it.

Caylee didn't say anything and just rolled down her window. Stella turned on the radio to an alternative channel, another surprise to Caylee. But she tried to not bob her head to the music. Caylee watched the school kids walking home, listening to their iPods and joking around with each other. She felt a pang of jealousy.

As they passed the town Library she saw Shelby and Justin walking into it.

"Ugh." She whispered.

"What?" Stella glanced over at her.

"Nothing."

"Alright then." She said and glanced back at the road.

They arrived at the house soon, before they even pulled into the drive way Caylee saw her uncle sitting on the step. When he saw the van his face lit up.

Caylee smiled widely and jumped out of the car as soon as it stopped and ran to her uncle, she opened her arms for a hug but he dodged it and half ran half walked to Stella and got her in a bear hug. Caylee turned around and watched them hug, she realized that he wasn't happy to see her but her teacher. Her heart sank.

She walked into the house slowly and put her things on the floor. She heard the other two walking into the house, she turned around and saw them holding hands. Thomas had a huge grin on his face. Stella looked almost impish.

"I have homework I have to do." Caylee said, she couldn't take this.

"Okay." Thomas said, pulling Stella closer.

Caylee grabbed her bag again and walked down the hallway to her room and shut the door quietly.

She layed down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling. She was so confused. Her uncle didn't even look at her. She was embarassed. Caylee hated that this morning he was all over her, and now he didn't even give her a glance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short part.
Sorry for no updates in a while, I've been uninspired I guess. But I'm getting back into it. (: