Status: Active

Wet

It's the best way to say high.

Caylee layed in her bed for about an hour, just staring up at the ceiling in a trance like state, still thinking about her uncle. She broke free, hearing creeks in the hallway floor boards, she looked at her door and listened for a moment. Finally, she heard her uncles door open and shut quietly and a womans giggles.

She turned over onto her side and stared out the window for a few long seconds, then quietly walked over to her bag. She grabbed her box of Marlboro lights and opened the lid, she had one left. She'd have to get more, soon. She placed her last cigarette in her mouth and went to light the lighter but loud, quick thumps against the far wall of her room caught her attention.

Caylee got off her knees and tip-toed across the room as if no-one knew she was home. She leaned her head against the wall and felt it vibrating. She let out a long exhale and sat with her back against the wall. She got the cigarette lit and took a long drag, letting the smoke fill her lungs. She leaned her bead back against the wall, closed her eyes, and listened to her uncle and teacher fucking, lightly flicking her cigarette ashes into the small green trash can sitting next to her.

-----------------------

Caylee suddenly jerked herself awake, cigarette burnt out in hand.

Shit. Caylee thought to herself, she had fallen asleep. She pressed her ear against the side of the wall to see if she could hear anything, but couldn't. She tip toed out of her room to her uncle's to see if he was awake. She braced herself and turned the knob. Why didn't he ever lock his door? She thought, suprised. He had his arm wrapped around Stella with the covers pulled slightly above his waist. Caylee scrunched her eyebrows together and watched them sleep for a few moments, she felt like she could feel her heart breaking, her eyes swelled up with tears. Why couldn't we be like that? She asked herself, then shut the door quietly.

She turned around and went back to her room, in need of another cigarette. She found the box, just to remember she was out. Caylee took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves on her own, but to no avail. She grabbed her jacket and skipped outside, feeling anxious. She walked to the gas station, she couldn't stay in that house.

--------------------

Thankfully, the only gas station in town that would sell Caylee cigarettes was the closest to her house. She lit up as soon as she got outside and took a small puff, it wouldn't do. She was in the mood for something stronger.

She started walking down the road at a steady pace, listening to the steady rhythm of her footsteps against the old pavement. She was walking to Todds' house. Caylee and Todd had been friends since the 4th grade - never best friends, they never got that close, although good enough friends that they could call up and ask for smokes without the worry of feeling awkward.

The salty ocean breeze was strong, and Caylee loved it. It was her favorite thing about living in Coos Bay, Oregon. Small town. Unimportant people. Shitty schools. The most important thing they ever had was the railroads - and those were closed off years ago. The only thing she truly loved about this shit town was the ocean.

The wind ripped all around her as she approached the garage of the Emerson's house. She knocked on the small dirty white door, almost immediately Todd answered, he was alone.

"Hey C.J., what you here for?" He grinned, eyes crinkling up as he said it.

She walked in without invitation and sat on the only thing that looked halfway comfortable, a small grey love seat. "What do you think I'm here for?" She said, returning his grin.

He laughed, rolling his broken computer chair over to the small coffee table in the middle of the room, and started rolling a beautiful - fat joint.

"So what's up?" Todd asked casually, placing the weed in the center of the thin paper professionally, as he's done hundreds of times.

"Nothing really, I just need that."

He pushed his dark brown hair out of his eyes and tucked it easily behind his ear, smiling more. "Ahh, well glad you came. I was thinking about looking for someone to smoke with anyway." He lifted the joint up and twirled it around his fingers, showing it off like a famous painting at a auction. "Let's call him Frank." Todd suggested.

"Sounds great." Caylee said, not laughing at his joke and leaned forward to grab the blunt out of his hand. She reached inside her pocket and grabbed out the black lighter, and carefully lit it.

She inhaled slowly, holding the smoke in her lungs as long as she could, then coughed it all out. She felt like her lungs were on fire they burned so good. She took another greedy long inhale, her head already feeling dizzy.

Ahh Frank.... Caylee loved everything about him. His sweet smell. The way he burned when he went down her throat, the feeling that her lungs were going to collapse if she held him in any longer, but could always manage another second or two.

She passed Frank over to Todd, sad to see him go. But knowing he'd be back soon enough.
Caylee forgot about everything else and just focused of the sweet taste of Frank, she wanted him more. She glared at Todd almost angrily, impatient for him to finish his pass. She was thankful he didn't have anyone else over, she couldn't wait for Frank to go by another person.

----------------------------

Todd and Caylee were laying on the puffy, white, fur carpet on the garage floor, they were running their fingers and toes through it, letting the fur brush against their cheeks and lips. Caylee looked over at him, she looked at his chapped, full red lips. She wanted to kiss him, feel his body against hers. She inched her body towards his slowly, he was totally obvlious to everything she was thinking - and doing. He kept running his fingers through the carpet fur.

As fast as the thought came, it left. She shook her head and rolled back over onto her back, closing her eyes. Todd turned his iPod on, and gave her one earphone.

Who are you to wave your finger.
You must have been out your head.
I hold deep in muddy waters.
You practically raised the dead.


Caylee felt every single cell in her body moving around, dancing to the music. She saw dancing colors behind her eyelids, purple, red, pink, yellow, and colors she never knew existed were there.

She rolled onto her side, pulling her knees up to her chest. She thought of Shelby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please(: