Status: complete.

Everything I've Ever Wanted

love isn't easy, but that's what makes it extraordinary

I giggled softly as a pair of lips collided with my cheek and then fingers came to my chin, turning my face into the same pair of lips. I kissed my boyfriend back grabbing the sides of his face and pulling him closer in to me. He smiled into the kiss, his lips stretching as he tightened the corners of his mouth to try and keep his smile from making his lips part. I tugged his bottom lip into my mouth, making him sigh softly into me, his strong body slipping onto the couch next to me.

"You're being rude," Lyssa called to me, her fingers snapping next to our faces.

"Oh sorry for saving my girlfriend from listening to another great thing about Aaron," Tony snorted, throwing his arm along the back of the couch and tugging on one of her long brown curls. She swatted at his hand, giving him a glare as he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Watch yourself, Lucia," She warned, pointing a finger at him.

"Chill," he snorted, taking a swig of his beer as his eyes scanned over the large party that currently inhabited his house. He let out another deep sigh, running a hand over his face like he was tired before bringing the beer bottle to his lips again.

"You two are boring," Lyssa stated, standing up and tapping my cheek as she walked by, mumbling something about finding her boyfriend.

"We aren't boring," I murmured to Tony, sliding over him, careful that my red dress didn't slide down my body. The dress was beautiful, it hugged my curves and my bust, showing off and accenting all of my good parts while hiding the parts I didn't want to flaunt. Over the cleavage, the fabric came together and cris-crossed looking like a bow. I paired it with strappy silver heels and silver jewelry, opting for simple on the last night of the decade.

"Said as we're sitting down while the party goes on around us," He laughed softly. I could only tell from the soft rumble of his chest under my ear, the music pounding in the house. "Dance with me?" He murmured softly.

"Of course." He helped me stand up, walking across the living room to where various other couples danced. I pressed against Tony's front, my back grinding into him as our hips swayed to the music. His hands slid down my sides, moving to my hips to greedily press himself into me. My head fell back onto his shoulder, my perfect curls the last thing from my mind as he pressed against me. I bit my lip as his lips came across my collar bone, his tongue and teeth suggesting dirty things to me that I wanted to say yes to. But the party had just started and I told him he would have to wait until 2010 before he could bring me to his bed.

"You should consider rethinking your previous statement," he mumbled into my ear as if he could read my thoughts.

"Why so we can look like them?" I asked him, pointing to where Kara and Mike were in the corner, their lips fused together as Mike's hands roamed possessively over his girlfriend's body.

"No, they're sluts," Tony laughed lightly, his breath brushing against my cheek. I rolled my eyes at him, grinding harder into him just to hear the low rumble of a groan come from the back of his throat. He started to get nasty after that, more urgency behind his pleas to get me into his bed. I just smiled at him, teasing and probing him knowing he would be more than ready to go when I let him lavish me. Finally, I felt myself wanting to give into him, glancing at the clock to see it was only 10:45. I turned on my toes, pushing at Tony's chest and giving him a heated look. His eyes glazed over and he pushed out a fast breath, licking his lips as he stared me down.

"Since you can't play nice, I'm going to go get a drink," I smirked at him, watching as he glowered at me.

"You have 2 minutes, go." He told me, spinning to go talk to Joey who had been calling to him for the past ten minutes. I laughed, watching him weave through the people before I headed towards the kitchen where I could hopefully find some uncontaminated water.

I found an unopened bottle in the fridge, grabbing it and immediately taking a few hearty swigs of it. My mouth screamed in joy, feeling the cool liquid soothe my dry throat, the sand paper feeling disappearing as it coated my mouth. I tilted the bottle back down, trying to swallow normally and act like a lady again. I glanced around the kitchen, realizing I didn't know any of the guys in there and feeling a little insecure as their eyes trailed up and down my body, elbowing each other. My skin crawled in disgust as I moved towards the living room. One of them reached out to me, stopping me in the doorway, his warm palm on my wrist, holding me back. I gave him a polite smile as he nervously looked back at me.

"Hi," he pushed out.

"Hello," I responded, tilting my head to the side and quickly glancing around for Tony.

"What's your name?" He asked, licking his lips.

"Molly," I told him hesitantly, using my hand to anchor me to the wall as some people stumbled past me.

"Well, Molly, did you know you're the prettiest girl in here?" He asked, stepping towards me. I tried to step back, but I realized I was already pressed against the wall, leaving me no room to escape. I could smell the beer on this guy's breath, not liking where this was going one bit. I pursed my lips as he continued to step towards me, trying to find an escape route. My eyes quickly glanced once more to the living room, still not seeing Tony.

I've been gone longer than two minutes, come find me please, I whimpered in my mind. The blonde in front of me gave me a crooked smile that was anything but nice, more so menacing than anything else. My mouth went dry as the moisture I just sucked into my body went right back out. I watched as his brown eyes flicked up to the ceiling, mine briefly glancing up. Mistletoe.

"Oh shi-" I didn't have time to finish my sentence before blondie's mouth was on mine, his lips swarming all over mine, his wet tongue tracing them in the nastiest of ways. I squeaked as his hands came to my hips, pressing me flat against his body, my boobs squished uncomfortably. One minute his lips were on mine and the next he was sprawled on the floor, Tony picking him up by the collar of his shirt and growling down at him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!?" Tony roared down at him. Joey came up to me, wrapping an arm around my waist as I used him to steady me from the wind of the blonde hitting the floor. I had never seen Tony so pissed off before. His face was beat red as he showed his teeth to the guy like he was a tiger ready to attack his prey. I gripped Joey tighter, whispering in his ear to get Tony off of the guy.

"He's too gone to listen to me," he insisted, throwing his hands up. I rolled my eyes, stepping forward and taking ahold of my boyfriend's shoulders.

"Tony-"

"Don't fucking touch me," he snapped, shrugging my hands off him and picking up the blonde. He carried him by his collar to the back door by the kitchen and literally threw him off of the porch. "If I hear you so much as look at her, I'll make sure you won't be able to look again." Tony slammed the door shut and stalked across the kitchen, taking a deep breath, the muscles in his neck straining with his anger. "Are you okay?" He asked me through gritted teeth.

"Yeah," I whispered to him, feeling so small and minuscule compared to him. He seemed like the big bad wolf while I was little red riding hood.

"Good. I need a drink," he muttered before walking past me. I tried not to feel hurt over his actions, biting my lip as it quivered from how angry he seemed to be at not only the blonde guy but also me. I didn't do anything, I was the victim, why was he treating me like shit? A hand on my shoulder attempted to comfort me, but I just shook my head at Joey.

"He's just pissed and doesn't want to say anything mean to you that he might regret," he told me, a soft smile gracing his features. I nodded as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "Mistletoe." He pointed as I gave him a dirty look, his sarcasm annoying to me. "I thought it was funny," he shrugged before he walked away, leaving me to myself.

I stepped cautiously into the living room, locating Tony at a table with David Fischer, Jay Barriball, and Ryan Flynn. Joey joined his teammates, nudging Tony and pointing to me. Tony glanced up, his green eyes locking with mine briefly before he shook his head and looked away. My face crumpled in pain and I shook my head as Tony looked back, his face revealing the guilt he was feeling. I scowled at him, in my mind telling him he could fuck himself tonight.

I found Jessica and Jordan sitting on the couch where Tony and I had been sitting only a couple minutes before, sighing as I made my way across the room. Jordan leaned close to Jess, whispering softly to her as they made eyes at each other, his hands fiddling with a strand of her brown hair. I plopped down on the couch, interrupting their romantic moment.

"Why so sad? The new year is almost here!" She exclaimed, turning away from Jordan who looked at me and then glanced over his shoulder at Tony.

"Why is your boyfriend over there?" He asked me, turning back around.

"Because he's a dick." I muttered, grabbing Jess' beer and taking a swig.

"That won't get you drunk," she pointed out to me.

"No, but it will take the edge off," I muttered.

"No, this will," Kara giggled as she walked by with four shots in her hand, one for the three of us and herself. "May 2010 be spent drunker than we were in 2009," she giggled as the rest of us toasted her. She threw the shot back, before grabbing Mike and kissing his already pink and swollen lips. "Let's go upstairs," she suggested. Mike didn't wait for anymore words, just scooped her up and hustled towards the stairs. Jess, Jordan, and I rolled our eyes, settling into the couch once again after we threw the burning liquid down our throats.

"So what happened?" Jess asked.

"You didn't hear Tony in the kitchen?" I asked, knowing how loud he had been. He was too pissed to keep his voice down or not make a scene. I continued after she shook her head, "Some guy cornered me in the kitchen doorway, you know, right under the mistletoe and started making out with me. Tony saw it and punched the guy and then threw him out, but now he's taking it out on me. Not directly, but indirectly with the whole avoidance thing and the looks." I sighed, running a hand through my curls.

"He's being a guy. He's jealous because he saw someone else kissing his girl. That would get me going," Jordan shrugged, pressing a kiss to Jess cheek. A faint smile graced her face as she blushed at my awe.

"This is what you and Tony look like every day," she snorted at me.

I spent the rest of the night curled up on the couch with Jess and Jordan, trying to avoid the question of whether of not I'd have someone to kiss at midnight. I glanced at the clock as Jess and Jordan went off in their own little world together, lost in each others eyes like any normal couple. I looked around the mass of bodies, seeing that the countdown was just about to start. I stood up, wrapping my arms around myself as I listened to New York count down to a new decade. Right now usually was one of the time when I would reflect on my life, decide my new year resolutions and such, but I just didn't have the drive to. I didn't care that another year was ending.

"10, 9, 8.."

I sighed, the goosebumps rising on my skin as I rubbed my hands up and down my arms.

"7, 6, 5.."

I smiled at Jess as she stood in Jordan's arms. He held her close, his arms encircling her waist as she leaned against him, but ready to spin when the countdown hit 1. I looked past them to the other hockey players who all has a girl or their girlfriends with them.

"4, 3, 2.."

My eyes watered at the thought of not having anyone to kiss before hands came to my waist, tugging me into a body and rotating me around. The last second counted off, Tony's lips hovering over mine. He gave me a small smile, telling me he loved me before pressing his lips to mine. I smiled widely against his lips, gripping the back of his neck tightly and not letting his lips move from mine. Our tongues tangled together, as he dipped me low, everyone around us hooting and hollering, most of them done with their sweet and simple kisses.

"Get a room, Looch," Aaron scoffed as he walked by with Lyssa.

"You go girl," Lyssa giggled at me, swatting at my butt as she scooted by me.

"Ness, you're a pussy." Joey yelled from across the room. "We all know you don't have a penis anymore." Aaron flushed red, glaring at Joey and flipping him the bird as Lyssa stalked across the room to Joey and digging into him about saying mean things about her boo. Joey rolled his eyes, earning him his first slap of the night. Tony and I giggled at them before I turned back to him, kissing him softly.

"Stop being mad," I pouted at him, watching him throw me a crooked smile, so much nicer than the blonde's.

"I'm not mad, just..."

"Jealous." I finished for him, watching his sour expression.

"I hate being that guy," he muttered, curling one of my curls around his finger. His green eyes met mine, his skin still tinted green.

"He was a terrible kisser." I stated nonchalantly, "I think I need a couple more kisses just to cure me." I smirked shamelessly at him, stepping closer to him so that we were almost one.

"I think I can do that for you," He murmured against my lips, tugging on my bottom one before he scooped me up bridal style. "It's 2010 baby."

"I'm not having sex with you after what you just pulled." I snorted at him, watching his astonished face,. "Only good boys get laid."

"I am a good boy!" He insisted as he trudged up the stairs.

"I'm tried."

"I'll do all the work."

"No."

"Baby!" He whined, pushing through the door of his room and shutting the door behind him.

"Whiney boys don't get sex," I laughed loudly as he threw me on the bed, climbing on top of me. He hovered over me, his weight resting on his elbows as he smirked down at me. I raised an eyebrow at his cocky attitude. "Just because you're on top of me doesn't mean you're going up my dress." The smirk melted off his face.

"You're such a cock-blocker." He insisted, rolling over and huffing.

"That was mean. Don't be an asshole." I snapped at him.

"I was kidding."

"I don't care, it's not funny," I scolded him, being serious.

"I should just stop talking. I'm digging myself so far into the dog house they have to add on to it." Tony told himself, smiling softly over at me. I shook my head at him, trying not to laugh.

We sat silent after that, listening to the party continue down below. I tried to get myself up to change, my eyelids so heavy that I couldn't keep them open anymore. I counted to five in my head, getting ready to lift myself up, but failing miserably. I finally gave up, letting the sleep wash over me because I was too tired to fight against it anymore. It was funny how my freshman year in college I could stay up drinking until the wee hours of the morning, but it was barely after midnight and I was exhausted and not even close to being drunk.

Tony's hands slipped under me at some point in time, jolting me awake instantly. I slapped at his hands as he pulled me up to a sitting position. "Don't." I whined to him, leaning forward into his body because I was too tired to hold myself up.

"I'm just changing you so you can actually sleep." He rolled his eyes at me.

"I don't want to have sex with all those people down there. That would be slutty like Dakota." I mumbled into him.

"We aren't having sex. And why do I have a feeling I know Dakota?" He asked, obviously taking advantage of my blubbering and mumbling state.

"Shut it, Lucia." I warned to which he nodded. His hands went to my zipper, unzipping it slowly and working the red strapless number down my body. I murmured a soft approval to him as his hands slid to the clasp of my bra, undoing it and letting it fall into my lap. I opened my eyes halfway, giggled as Tony looked to his right and away from me.

"I don't trust myself," he whispered, "and I don't want to break your trust."

"Tony, you've seen it all before," I reasoned to him.

"Exactly. And I definitely liked what I saw."

He stood up from his crouch in front of me, walking to his dresser and pulling out some of his clothes for me to wear. He came back in front of me, standing between my legs and slipping the shirt over my head. He let it fall down my body and pool in my lap before he pulled me up and helping me step into his shorts. I pressed my hands softly against his chest, staring at my pink nail polish that was chipping off. My fingers fiddled with the buttons of his dress shirt, slowly undoing them to reveal his chest, covered in chest hair.

My fingers trailed along his chest down to his stomach and along his happy trail, teasing before I unbuckled his belt. The button of his jeans came next. My fingers hooked through the denim belt loops, tugging them down his legs until they rested on the floor. Tony stepped out of them, softly shoving my shoulders so that I had to sit down. I ignored the tent his boxers made, rolling my eyes at his arousal instead of doing something about it. My hands ran along his broad and strong shoulders, the muscles flexing under my touch as he pulled his left sleeve with his right hand. I slipped the blue fabric from his shoulders, my hands moving along the curves and dips of his back. He moaned slightly as my nails scratched at his skin, Tony's most obvious weakness. His weight collapsed on top of me, the full length of his body on mine. I threaded my fingers through his long hair, the ends just beginning to curl out enough where he needed to take a trip to the barber.

"You need a hair cut," I murmured softly to him, pressing my lips to his head.

"Mmm." He was so quiet now. His breathing evening out as my fingers trailed down his spine, my touch just soft enough to settle him down and get him in the sleeping mode. "Love you," he mused tenderly to me before his eyes slipped shut for the night. I smiled down at my boyfriend, his soft breath coming over my chest is small little puffs. He was such a boy at times that it blew me away. But I loved him with all of my heart despite Dakota and all of the challenges I had to go through to make sure she stayed in the dark. Right now though, all of it was worth it because I was wrapped in the arms of a boy who was worth the fight. Because love isn't easy, but that's what makes it so extraordinary.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!
so this was kind of used as a distraction from Decker since I'm having a hard time.
but I actually LIKE this chapter. NOO WAY!!!
it's a shock!
but Decker will be next since I have been slacking on that :/ my bad.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!
make mine by commenting :D