Status: complete.

Everything I've Ever Wanted

nothing is the same without you

I exited Mariucci a couple minutes later with Jess and Kara. We were heading back to my house to change for a party that was happening on campus tonight. I linked arms with them, all of us walking along the street with our over sized jerseys with our boyfriend's name on the back.

"Where are we going tonight?" I asked Kara.

"The hockey house..." She told me as if I was stupid.

"What!" I exclaimed, "I thought you said it was somewhere else!"

"No. Why would we bother going somewhere else?" She snorted at me. "The whole point of the outfit is to make Tony crawl back to you."

"What if he's not there?" I pressed.

"It's a party, as if Tony Lucia would miss that." Jess laughed at my ignorance.

"I hope he does. I'm so done dealing with him and his weird mood swings."

"Yeah, he's acting like a chick who is PMSing," Kara muttered.

"Hey now, let's not slam on our gender." Jess scolded as we climbed the stairs to my house.

I went into my room and pulled out my phone to send a quick text to Tony.

Hey, are you going to be at the hockey house tonight?

I went to my closet after throwing my phone on the bed. I stood in front of it, skimming the clothing items for my dark wash skinny jeans. I found them and grabbed my new shirt, stripping down and throwing on my outfit. I maneuvered back to my bed as my phone vibrated.

No. I'm going home for a quiet night with the fam.

My heart dropped in disappointment. I wanted him to be there. I wanted him to set his green eye on me and need me again. I wanted to blow his mind tonight with my killer curves. I sighed softly and shook my head. Maybe it was better for me to get out without him.

Alright. Good luck tomorrow. I'm not going to be there.

I fixed my makeup quickly as Kara entered the room, sitting on my bed. She grabbed my phone without even asking, flipping it open.

"Oh! New text from Tony pony."

"Ignore it."

"Too late!" She giggled. "Oh, Tony Looch doesn't like what you sent him. Mol, don't be like that with me. I love you and I want to fuck you."

"Okay, he didn't say that last part." I rolled my eyes and took my phone away from her.

I'm done with your shit right now. And I refuse to go support you if you're only going to treat me like shit.

I chucked my phone in my purse and looked at Kara. "Ready?"

"Yep."

We joined Jess in the entry way, slipping on our boots and high heels before heading into the night. We opted to walk since we were getting trashed tonight and there was no reason to since the house was only a couple streets away. My phone vibrated in my phone, but I ignored it, for the first time happy that Tony wouldn't be at the party tonight. My broken heart needed some rest from him and all of his hurtful attacks.

I walked into the hockey house with Kara and Jess, linking arms with the both of them as I shut the door behind me. The place was packed like it always was after a win, the booze flowing and the music pumping. I smiled at a few faces that I knew from past parties as I followed my two friends up the stairs. I didn't bother to look for Tony, knowing he wouldn't be there anyway. My heels clicked against the floors as we walked into the tiled kitchen to grab something to drink. Kara handed me a cup filled with Captain and coke, my drink of choice when I wanted to get slutty. I toasted her before taking a gulp, trying not to cringe as the liquid burned my throat.

I scanned the kitchen, smiling over my cup at Joey who hadn't taken his eyes off of me. I gave him a weird look, turning back to Kara and Jess. They were both with their boyfriends by now though, snuggling into their sides. I gave Kara an awkward smile as she sipped her drink.

"Go find a hot guy," she informed me, "and take him home to show Tony Looch what he is missing." She winked at me as Jess nodded.

"If he's going to be a piece of shit, kick his ass halfway to Mars." Jordan scoffed at his girlfriend and dropped a kiss on top of her head.

"Let's remember, Tony might be a moron, but he still loves her."

"Yeah, yeah. He's got a really great way of showing it," Jess snorted at her boyfriend who just shrugged.

"I'm going to go mingle," I told them, turning away from the couples who were too wrapped up in their own worlds to notice my exit.

I stepped into the doorway of the kitchen, a hand wrapping around my forearm instantly and pulling me back. I smiled at Joey who was giving me a nervous smile in return.

"Hey Mol, how are you?" He asked as Jake Cepis slipped in between us and headed to the living room where the majority of the party goers were.

"I'm alright. How are you?"

"I'm doing great, really great," he responded, looking into the living room. I watched him with questioning eyes before I followed his gaze, seeing Jake stride up to Tony who had not one, but two girls on his lap. My mouth dropped open and I looked back at Joey, wanting so bad to wind up and slap him. "Are you fucking kidding me? That fucking jackass. And you were really going to make sure I didn't see?" I snapped at him, crossing my arms over my chest.

So much for not seeing other people Ton.

"He's drunk." Joey tried to reason with me as I pursed my lips in pure anger. "He's just being a dumbass, let it go."

"Shut your fucking mouth and stop defending his actions." I yelped at him, my voice cracking with hysteria as a few angry and hurt tears pooled into my eyes. How could the man I love turn into such a dick in a week's time?

I stared at Tony as Jake talked into his ear so that he could be heard over the music. Tony's eyebrows lowered in confusion as he shook his head at what Jake was saying, turning to say something back to him. But Jake cut him off and looked to the doorway where I was glaring back at him. His face went white as Tony's eyes followed and we locked eyes for the first time. His complexion lost all of the redness from the booze and heat from the girls sitting on each of his knees. His eyes bore into mine with an oh shit look while the word fuck, visibly dropped from his mouth.

"Fuck is right," I growled back at him, my teeth baring. Now it was my turn to be pissed at Tony. I downed the rest of my drink in a couple more gulps, licking my lips and shaking off the disgusting burn in my stomach, letting my body feel the liquid courage and pain reliever. I stalked over to the counter, pouring myself another glass of the drink. I sucked a fourth of it down as Kara watched me, finally crossing to me and making me set the cup on the counter.

"Okay, what are you doing?"

"Tony lied." I hissed, flicking my tongue out of my mouth as I spoke his name.

"What?"

"He is here. He didn't go home. He fucking lied about it. He is in there with two fucking sluts on his lap. Not one, Kara, but two." I screeched at her, slapping my hand on the counter. I was so mad. I couldn't remember the last time I was this heated about something. Not even when my parents grounded me for three months because I missed curfew once.

"Are you serious?" She asked, stepping out of Mike's embrace and walking to the doorway of the kitchen. She peaked around the corner and then look back at me. "He doesn't have anyone on his lap."

"Of course not. I caught him." I rolled my eyes at her and took another gulp of the liquid. I wasn't even tasting it as it flowed down my throat.

"I know you're mad, but you might want to slow down." Kara suggested, her mouth clamping shut when I glared at her. I just wanted to get drunk. I wanted to be numb to the pain that was radiating all over my body and making my heart ache in ways I never thought possible. I just wanted to forget the image that I just saw, how rude Tony was being, and the pain he had inflicted.

"Okay, let's think about this," Jess began as she leaned against Jordan who was in a conversation with Mike, deliberately ignoring the conversation we were having. "You came out tonight to what, watch Tony hang out with other girls, or make Tony jealous? Why did we buy the outfit?"

"You're right. I'm going to finish getting sloppy drunk, and I'm going to let out my inner slut because right now, I'm pissed and me pissed is something he doesn't want to see."I growled, downing the rest of my drink. I gave my cup to Mike, demanding he fill it up. He took it warily, filling it up with my drink of choice and muttering under his breath about how Looch was going to kick his ass.

"Don't worry Mikey, I've got your back," I slurred to him, taking the cup from him as some of the liquid sloshed over the side.

"Kara," Mike hissed as I walked away, "she is so drunk how are you letting her do this?"

"Tony is a hero. He'll come to her rescue." Kara told him as I walked out of ear shot, disregarding what my friends were saying.

My green eyes trailed over the crowd as people littered the living room, grinding to the beat or just talking. I licked my dry lips and tried not to let my eyes wander to Tony who was staring at me from the corner of the room, the two girls still next to him, but this time not on him. I would say not touching himm but they both hand their arms looped through his. Lucky Tony, he gets a three some tonight.

I scoffed at that and took another huge gulp of my drink, letting the buzz blur my vision and take away the twisting in my gut. The alcohol was slowly seeping through my system, letting my tense muscles relax. A smirk tilted my lips as I scanned the room for a victim, someone who could show me a good time and could get my job done. I didn't even have to move before a guy who looked like sex on legs approached me. If I had been sober, he probably would have taken my breath away, but I wasn't and instead I gave him a wide smile.

"Hey gorgeous," he sweet talked me immediately.

"Hello." I responded, letting him take my hand and rather adorably kiss my hand.

"Dance with me." he murmured into my ear, his lips brushing against my cheek. I closed my eyes and nodded, letting him lead me to the dance floor. He pulled me to his front, letting me sway my hips against him in just the right way. I let my eyes close, feeling the beat of the music and moving my body to it. His hands went to my hips, gripping them tightly to pull me into his body tightly. My head fell against his shoulder as I became too tired to hold it up. The alcohol was starting to get to me and I could feel myself getting more worn out as I danced. This guy, who's name I hadn't bothered to know, nipped at my ear lobe.

"That guy in the corner, the one with the extremely pissed look on his face. Is he your boyfriend?" He murmured into my ear. My eyes flew open and they locked with Tony. His green eyes were the tint of his skin as he crossed his arms over his chest, staring back at me with a look that was meant to say that if I didn't knock it off, he was going to take me away. I gave him a wicked grin, flicking my tongue over my lips.

"No, he's just a friend." I answered the guy, twirling in his arms so that our chests were pressing together. I tangled my fingers in the hair at the base of his neck. I studied his face for a moment and wrinkled my nose when I realized how much he looked like Tony. Same hair color and length, green eyes, but they didn't shine the way Tony's did. He had a soft and easy smile but it didn't meet his eyes like if Tony was looking at me. I mentally slapped myself, shaking my head to rid it of thoughts of Tony. The brunette's lips started to come towards mine and even through my drunken haze, I knew his lips would never make it to mine.

Arms wrapped tightly around my waist, pushing the brunette's hand off of my hips and I was tugged into a solid chest that I would know anywhere. My face heated up as Tony's hands held me possessively. His breath was hot against the side of my face and surprisingly there was no alcohol on his breath. He must have sobered up since I last saw him with his two whores. I wonder where they were now?

"You can leave now," Tony growled to the guy, his voice filled with a hatred I had never heard.

"And you are? Because I'm pretty sure this isn't your girlfriend." He snapped back at Tony, sizing him up. I wished they weren't the same size, but they were. They both looked like they could do sizable damage to the other and I didn't want it to come down to that.

"Funny, really. No, she's definitely MY girlfriend. So step off asshole." Tony's grip on my body tightened before he stepped between the guy and me. I bit my lips at I watched them go toe to toe. I swallowed loudly, wrapping my arms around Tony's stomach and pressing my nails into his skin lightly. It was a warning, telling him to back off, but he ignored it.

"Really? That's interesting because I just asked her and she said you aren't her boyfriend." He told Tony, giving him another up down. I felt every muscle in Tony's body clench up, including his fists as I plastered myself to his back. The room was starting to spin and I was having a hard time staying on my feet. I was definitely drunk, so beyond drunk that I was starting to see double and I could barely think coherently let alone speak.

"She's drunk." Tony stated matter of factly, rolling his eyes to the ceiling and trying to pull in a deep breath to calm himself down. His eyes flicked back on the guy who was staring Tony down, seeing me as a prize in some kind of man pride fight.

"Guys... stop.. fighting. Fuck," I muttered, grabbing my forehead and squeezing it tightly.

The pressure was starting to build and my stomach was starting to swirl. I cursed myself and my sudden binge drinking, feeling the uncomfortable roll of my insides flopping about. I groaned deep in my throat as the two men in front of me exchanged words. My body heaved once and then twice as I stepped away from Tony, not wanting to throw up all over his back. I clasped my hand over my mouth, looking for someplace besides the carpet to throw up, but there was no where in reach. I didn't have time to move before my hand was thrown off my mouth and I threw up all over the brunette's shoes. Tony burst out laughing for one second before he quickly grabbed my hair, calling to Joey to get a bag.

Tears rained down my face in embarrassment as people passed me, most of them disgusted by me. I was mortified by my inability to hold the bile in long enough to make it to the bathroom. Tony put his hand on the back of my neck, rubbing at my tense muscles as I stared down at the floor, my hands clasped over my mouth. I pulled my gaze up to look at him, making my chin level with the floor again.

"It's okay." Tony assured me, pulling me into his chest.

"That is fucking gross," the brunette said, "good luck with that one."

"Good luck getting out of my house without a broken jaw, you dip fuck." Tony snapped back at him, letting Brian Schack take him by the collar out of the house. Tony's hands rubbed up and down my back as he lead me away from the mess I created. He scooped me into his arms once we reached the stairs, letting me curl up into his arms as he carried me to his room.

"Baby, how much did you drink?" Tony asked me, setting me on his bed and running his hands though the side of my hair to move it out of my face. I looked down at him, shrugging as his hands supported my head. I was tired, and I was about to pass out. I didn't want to answer his questions. "Okay what did you drink? Beer?"

I snorted at him, "no, it was coke and captain. Hey, you're a captain." I grinned at hm, pointing to the side of his chest where his C usually rested. Tony bit back a smile and scooped me up once more to lay me at the top of the bed. He crawled up the mattress with me and set me at the top before laying down next to me.

"Did you drink a lot of it?"

"Yes, like four of those cup things," I told him, trying to gesture to the size.

"Who let you keep drinking?" He asked only a hint of anger evident in his voice as he ran his hand up and down my side, watching me as my eyelids began to close.

"I let myself. It made the bad feelings go away." I murmured to him, scooting closer as he dragged my hip closer to his, letting them touch before he pulled the rest of my body tight to his.

"Baby, I'm sorry I lied about being here. I thought maybe you wouldn't come then." He sighed softly, his hand running through my hair.

"Why wouldn't you want me too?" I asked him, a pout pursing out my lips.

"I don't know. For some reason, I just had a bad feeling about tonight, and it had nothing to do with the girls you saw me with. They were nothing but a distraction for how much I missed you."

"Kind of like the alcohol was for me. I don't understand how I can be right next to you and still feel so alone. I don't want to feel like that anymore." I whimpered to him, my drunken mind sputtering out all the things I wanted to say to him. "I want you to tell me you love me."

"I do love you Molly, that's why I'm doing this. We need this."

"We don't need it anymore; we only need each other." I told him, placing a kiss against his neck as our feet entangled. I still had my high heels on and he helped me kick them off, his hands moving to my jeans.

"I'm going to change you." He whispered to me, and trying to move away.

"No. Just, just stay here with me," I breathed out, my eyes sliding shut.

"Stay up just a little bit longer, honey." He told me, "don't fall asleep without me."

He stood up, pulling himself out of my grip and moving across the room quickly. He grabbed a change of clothes for the both of us, pulling on his sweatpants and a t-shirt. He came back to me, hoisting me up in the bed again and supporting me with one hand on my back, letting my head fall against his shoulder.

"So tired..." I whispered.

"Shh, I know baby girl. Let's change and you can sleep this off." I raised my hands above my arms, letting him take my shirt off and place it on the chair to his desk. I looked into his green eyes, struggling to keep mine open. There was a sparkle in his orbs that I had been missing for a week, and I was desperate to see it again. He unclasped my bra, not even being shy when his eyes dipped down, his tongue running over his lips as he pulled my shirt over his head. "Naughty."

"Hey, that's my property right there, and I've missed them." He grinned back at me.

"You missed my body, but not me." I pouted to him as he pulled my jeans down my hips, pulling off each leg individually. He shook his head at me, pulling a different pair of his sweatpants up my short legs. He made me stand up, supporting me and rolling the waistband of the pants so that they weren't sliding down my butt.

"No, I missed you baby girl. I've missed you so much. Nothing is the same without you."

"Remember that when you don't want to be my boyfriend again." I nuzzled back into his body as he threw the covers over us.

All talking subsided as he ran his fingers over my back, the tips of them trailing down my spine. It didn't take long before the combination of Tony murmuring sweet things in my ear, his light touch, and the sound of his steady heartbeat lulled me to sleep. He was being the sweet, caring boyfriend that I had wished for the last week. I was glad he was here, but I hoped that when morning came, he didn't disappear with the dark of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is for karabear. cause i love her and she needs to cheer up <3
comments would be awesome.
jealous tony is sexy :D and when he's taking care of his baby girl :)