Status: complete.

Everything I've Ever Wanted

every sign pointed straight to you

I wrinkled my nose to try and fight off another sneeze but found it was useless. I squeezed my eyes shut as my body rocketed forward in my bed, a puff of air coming out of my nose. I groaned and laid back into the pillow, wiping my nose with a Kleenex. I closed my eyes, settling into the plush that was propping my back up as Kara poked her head in. She smiled at me, a sympathetic tint to it as she waved to me.

"It sucks that your first weekend living with us, you're sicker than a dog. Sorry we have to quarantine you." She giggled as she came in, sitting next to me on the bed.

Kara, Lyssa, Viki, and I all decided a couple of months previous that I needed to get out of that huge house where I lived all by myself now that Dakota was gone. It just took us a long time to actually put forth the effort to get me in, and also kick out the other girl who lived there. She was way behind on her rent, and not a friendly person, someone the girls had to find randomly to get enough money to put down on the house. But now she was gone, and I was snugly moved into a house with the three friends I had grown quiet fond of, minus Jess who of course was still going to school in Madison.

"I know," I groaned, the sound making my chest vibrate and induce a coughing attack. Kara tapped my back in a joking manner as if I was choking. "Stop," I croaked out as we both laughed softly. "I'm going to kill my shithead boyfriend for this."

The day after Tony and I went out for our birthday dinner, Tony failed to mention that not only did he not feel good, but he also had symptoms of the flu. It was a tough week for him, a tough month after going from having mono to having the flu. I've never heard him whine so much before, but when I started to have the same symptoms, Tony shut his mouth faster than a swinging door. I had been sick for three days despite my hopes that I would be better by the weekend. Obviously my immune system sucked compared to Tony's. Speaking of Tony, he had been MIA for the past couple days, opting to stay away from me instead of taking care of me.

"When is Tony Pony coming back? He's been missing for a few days." Kara pointed out, running her fingers through her straightened hair.

"I don't know. I don't think he is." I shrugged, not really minding the time alone. I loved Tony, but that didn't mean we didn't need our space once and awhile. He deserved to go out and have a good time with his boys without me. But tonight the girlfriends and boyfriends were going out, and I was beyond jealous that I wouldn't get to be a part of it. Instead, I had a date with my bed and a box of tissues.

"He better be staying in with you tonight. I'll hang him by his balls if he even thinks about going out." She huffed, standing up when there was a knock at the door.

"I got it!" Lyssa screamed, flying past the room.

"Must be Aaron." Kara and I rolled our eyes as she exited the room. I closed my eyes for a moment of rest before Kara came back into the room, a huge smile on her face. She held something behind her back as she crooked a finger at me. I tilted my head, wrapping my penguin print fleece blanket around my body and walking to her. She pulled her hand out from behind her back, handing me a bouquet of pink, red, and yellow roses.

"Yellow for get well, pink for appreciation and or love, and red for full on, can't get enough of you, head over heels, I need you in my life, love." I giggled at Kara's description as she fingered the waxy petals delicately. "Come on, more fun downstairs!" She exclaimed, pulling me down the hall. I let her drag me down the stairs to where the front door was open, Lyssa pouting as she looked out the door. She turned to me, giving me a wicked grin as her and Kara pushed me outside.

"Guys!" I exclaimed, a ripple of coldness trailing up and down my spin, making my skin break out in goosebumps. Unlike other places, March was not a warm month for Minnesota. Plus, I still had a bit of a fever.

I sighed, turning around to look out across the yard, smiling at the Gopher hockey team who was lined up on the sidewalk, all of them wearing jeans and a button up shirt. They looked like a choir group. I scanned the pack for my boyfriend, finding him separated from the pack and wearing a green sweater that accented the beautiful color of his eyes.

"Sit down," Tony called to me from where he stood in the middle of the drive way. I gave him a look but nodded, slinking down to sit on the top stair of the porch. I raised an amused eyebrow as he looked back at his teammates who were trying not to burst out laughing at him.

"Tony? What are you doing?" I asked him, biting my lower lip as he nervously shuffled his feet.

"Trying to be romantic. Sorry if this fails." I shook my head having no idea what he was trying to do. Until he opened his mouth.

"Come on Looch, suck it up!" Joey yelled, a distinct laugh flowing from his lips.

"Did you lose a bet Tony?" I asked him but he shook his head, green eyes dewy as he stared up at me.

"No, this comes from the heart." I smiled assuringly at him, wanting to know what he had up his sleeve.

The words from Rascal Flatt's Bless The Broken Road started to flow from his plump lips, making my mouth drop open in surprise. For being a hockey player, Tony had a nice voice. He was able to hit a majority of the notes and even the ones he couldn't quiet get to sounded nice. His teammates were the support vocals, all of them having a hell of a time with it. They were having the time of their lives as Tony blushed shaking his head as he kept the beat and the lyrics coming from his mouth, ignoring the laughing behind him.

"I think about the years I spent, just passing through. I'd like to have the time I lost, and give it back to you." Tony started towards me, a shy smile on his face. He was hanging himself out in the open in front of his teammates and my friends, who were making fun of him more so than helping him. I reached out to him, grabbing his hands in mine as he knelt on the third stair, level with my stomach. "But you just smile and take my hand. You've been there; you understand. It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true."

He went into the chorus again, his green eyes searching mine as I bit my bottom lip, letting out a soft awe of approval. I nodded at him to keep going because by now, all his teammates were howling with laughter, most of them holding their sides. I looked up at them, focusing a steely gaze on Joey. Tony finished the song like a champ, immediately burying his face into my body to hide himself. He wrapped his arms around my middle as I leaned down, placing multiple kisses against the top of his head. I ran my fingers through his thick locks, cooing to him.

"Baby, that was so sweet!" I tried to get him to look at me but he shook his head, keeping his face buried into my stomach.

"No," he mumbled into my stomach. "I shouldn't have done that."

"Tony Looch, you just lost your man card!" Joey laughed obnoxiously.

"Joey Miller, go to hell." I screamed to him, flicking him off as I kept my fingers tangled in Tony's hair.

"Already heading there," he pointed over his shoulder as he started walking backwards.

"Good." I pouted down to Tony who was still crazy embarrassed. I kissed the top of his head again, "Ton, I love you." He still refused to pick his head up, his nose pressing into my belly button ring. His hand came up, pushing the material of my sweatshirt up to press his face into my bare skin. I shivered at the feel of his tongue against my skin, his teeth tugging the cool, silver and purple of my belly button ring into his mouth. I grasped his hair, biting my lip as my eyes fluttered shut. Nothing turned me on more than when Tony's mouth was playing with that piercing. He let the ring fall back into place, kissing along my belly button before finally pulling away to look at me.

"Baby!" I exclaimed, grabbing his face and pulling it up to mine to place a wet, sloppy, adorable kiss on his lips. He grinned immediately into it, crawling up one more step so he could kiss me easier. His teeth tugged at my top lip, sucking it into his mouth before letting his tongue trail into my mouth. I giggled into his mouth as my roommates awed behind us.

"Why doesn't Mike do that for me?" Kara huffed, giving a pointed look to her boyfriend who was walking up the driveway. He snaked past us, pulling the door open and launching himself at Kara. I pulled away to watch as Mike dipped Kara, giving her a dramatic kiss and a shit eating grin. "I meant the singing, not the kissing." She rolled her eyes, trying to keep a straight face, but failing.

"He's a terrible singer," Tony told Kara, giving her a look. "Trust me, he sings in the shower."

"You would know right Tony?" I giggled at him as he scrunched his face up in distaste at me.

"I can't help it that I love him more than you."

"Oh god, you two have such a bromance." Kara rolled her eyes, tugging on Mike's hand and leading him out the door. "Get her inside Lucia. Your baby girl is still sick."

"Yes Kara," Tony saluted her, scooping me up and bringing me into the door. Lyssa bounded out of the house after giving me a pat on the head, meeting up with Aaron who had been standing at the end of the driveway conversing with Viki and David. Kara and Mike quickly joined them as Tony carried me away from them and up to my room.

"Make me better," I huffed out to him, pressing a kiss to his neck.

"I'll do my best," He murmured to me as he pushed my door open. He set me down on my bed as I kept my grasp tight around his neck.

"Gimme a kiss." I puckered my lips to him and he pressed a soft kiss to them. I sighed softly, my tongue trailing across his bottom lip. I wanted more, but Tony pulled away, shaking his head at me.

"Have you had anything to eat?" He asked, his hand running through my hair. "I'll make you something if you want."

"No, I'm not hungry."

"That's too bad. You need to eat." He rubbed my cheek softly before exiting out of the room, his shoes tapping against the wood floors. I yawned softly, clicking the TV on and turning it to ESPNU to check out some of the hockey games. I smiled as the national championship game came on, Boston University having a solid lead over Boston College. There was a time when I had considered going to Boston U. The city its self was what lured me, but the hockey lured my to the school I current attended.

I watched until I heard Tony coming down the hall, clicking the off button right as he pushed the door open with a tray of soup. I rolled my eyes at the standard meal for sick people, hating the thought of Tony making me suck that down.

"What were you watching?" Tony asked, setting the tray over my thighs. I looked down at it with obvious distaste, to avoid his question.

"I don't want to eat that. Go get me some Chipotle." I grinned up at him as he shook his head.

"Molly, you need soup, and nummy stuff like that. Not Chipotle." He reached for the remote next to my right thigh but I grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers and pulling him down. Our faces were centimeters apart as I gave him a grin. Tony braced a hand on the other side of me to keep him from falling on the tray of soup. He widened his eyes as I smashed our lips together, giving him a kiss that would break him down. His hand fell onto the remote, pressing the power button. I grasped the back of his neck as the sounds of the hockey game filled my room. Tony pulled away, turning his head to see the TV.

"Really?" He asked, chuckling as he raised an eyebrow at me. He climbed onto the bed, kicking his shoes off as he snuggled in next to me. "Baby, this doesn't bug me."

"Well, it's just, you should have gotten the chance to play in this game." I shook my head, sighing as I stirred circles into the warm liquid. Tony wrapped an arm around my shoulder, kissing my temple and keeping his lips there.

"We didn't earn this game."

"I'm not talking about the we, I'm talking about you." I told him, waving a hand in the air. "No one works harder than you. It wasn't fair that you didn't get to live out a dream with your dad because your teammates couldn't put forth a little effort."

"Molly," Tony warned me, his voice stern. "The people you are talking about are my friends and my teammates. They worked hard, but sometimes things just don't go the way you want them too."

"How can you be so okay with the fact that it's done, it's over?" I mumbled to him, looking into his green eyes.

"I can't change it. That's how you let go." He kissed my temple once more before he turned his focus to the hockey game.

"It is so sexy watching you be so mature about this," I gave him a sexy grin as he glanced at me out of the corner of his eye.

"You know what I think is sexy?" He asked, turning his head and moving his lips a breath away from mine.

"What?" I whispered.

"You eating that soup I slaved to make for you." He crackled evilly, pulling away before I could kiss him. I scowled darkly as I begrudgingly ate a spoonful of the soup. I huffed out a sigh as Tony applauded me.

"Fuck you."

"Later, babe. When you finished that." Tony smirked at the TV while I sighed, going back to the soup I never wanted in the first place.
***

"Toooonnyyyy!" I screamed, running down the sidewalk to where he was talking with Joey. He didn't turn, knowing I was going to leap onto his back which I did, causing him to grunt.

"Ow, babe." He complained, slapping my butt as his hands wrapped under my thighs to support me.

"Shut up. Take me somewhere fun," I mumbled, my cheek resting against his shoulder. "Let's celebrate me not being sick anymore," I gave him a huge grin as he shook his head at Joey who made a whipping motion, his favorite movement besides jerking off.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked, sighing softly.

"I wanna go see your mommy and papa," I murmured to him.

"The love you have for my family is unhealthy." He shook his head.

"Donstah misses me." I assured him. Tony shook his head yes, squeezing my legs.

Despite Don and Tony's argument after the pregnancy scare, Don had no problem with me. He didn't treat me any different than he had before and he was nothing but kind whenever Tony and I showed up at the Lucia household. He knew I was good for Tony, that I kept him grounded and out of trouble exactly how he wanted Tony to behave. Tony's grades had seen an improvement because I forced him to study more than he used to, making him focus on school rather than what everyone else was doing at the party that was usually going on below us.

Tony and I were walking into the Lucia household forty minutes later, Easton eagerly waving her black tail smacking it against the wall. Tony leaned down to pat her head, grabbing her collar as she tried to attack me, clawing at my shoes.

"Hi baby," Tony leaned down to place a kiss on her head. Easton calmed immediately at his voice, halting her assaults on my Uggs.

"Tony?" Joyce called from the living room where she was sitting with Don.

"Yep." Tony told her as he walked into the living room, dropping a kiss on her cheek and slapping his dad's shoulder.

Despite how close Don and Tony had always been, it was no surprise that while Tony was playing for him moments like this where they would openly embrace each other were rare. It was just the act they needed to put up; he couldn't show any sort of concern for Tony if he was hurt or a smile when he was proud. They only thing he was allowed to do was yell at him.

"Molly!" Joyce exclaimed, jumping off the couch to wrap me into a hug. I smiled squeezing her tight as Tony scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I'm not worth getting up for?" He grumbled as his mom pinched his cheek.

"No." Tony rolled his eyes, flopping down in the chair across the room and taking a sip out of his cup of water.

"Thanks for the love." He mumbled as his dad shook his head at Tony who was giving him a smile.

"Your mom has enough love to go around." Don assured his son, standing up and giving me a hug. I turned to Tony, keeping one arm wrapped around Don and giving Tony a huge grin. He stared at me, shaking his head.

"You're ridiculous. Dad, do you know what she calls you? The Donstah."

"I like it. It has a bit of a ring to it." Don looked up thoughtfully, nodding his head as he squeezed my arm, throwing me a wink.

"Whatever." Tony shook his head crooking his finger at me.

"We were going to go get some groceries. Are you two staying for dinner?" Joyce wondered as she grabbed her purse from the closet.

"Yeah." Tony answered for us, pulling me down into his lap. I curled into his body, my legs draping over the arm of the chair. Tony's hands ran up and down my back, cradling me to his chest as his parents said goodbye. "So much for hanging with my family." We chuckled softly as I shifted around in his lap, making him hiss. "Hey now, lets be good." He warned me.

"Sorry," I mumbled, pressing a kiss to his neck.

"I have something for you. I've had it for awhile, but I've been waiting for the right time to give it to you." He murmured into my ear. I looked up at him, smiling softly when I saw his nervous look.

"Gimme." I stated, reaching my hand out to him. He nodded, reaching into his pocket, and wrapping his hand around the item. I grabbed his hand, trying to pry his hand open. But he grasped my wrists tightly before lifting me off his lap. He slid down onto both of his knees, grabbing my hands. I looked down at him curiously, bouncing my legs.

"I hope you like this. I asked my mom to help me." He smiled sheepishly, "I'm bad with jewelry."

"I already love it." I told him, trying to slid my fingers in between his and his palm. He let me wrap my fingers around the cool metal. I felt the circle of the ring band, letting it slide onto one of my left ring finger. It just seemed to fit the best there, and maybe that was his plan. I looked down, my eyes widening at the two hearts adjoined together with a band of diamonds.

"Just like our hearts are connected." He whispered, watching as my finger trailed along the adjoining ribbon of sparkly stones.

"Tony... this is... amazing."I told him, wishing I had a better way to describe it.

"I was going to give it to you on Valentine's Day, but obviously, things weren't too great with us." He murmured, lacing our fingers together. I looked up at him, smiling as he pressed his lips to mine.

"How long will it take your parents to get back?" I breathed out after several long, meaningful kisses.

"An hour."

"Good, plenty of time." I whispered to him. I grabbed the collar of his shirt at the same time he lifted me by the backs of my thighs, bringing us up the stairs, and to celebrate the blissfulness of our relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! an update.
I never meant to take so long with this! woow. two weeks is a long time for me.
Hopefully I get some comments on this. I like it, I hope you do too.
part of the reason I haven't been updating this is because I started a different Tony story which you can find here.
check it out. it would mean a lot to me :D

second, Tony would appreciate it if you would vote him into the
skills competition
go to that site and click on mens west and you can scroll down at click on tony. You have to pick two goalies and 6 players so go crazy. I wanna see my baby in that competition because he deserves it :D

third, molly's ring