Status: complete.

Everything I've Ever Wanted

you'll never get rid of me

I wasn't quiet sure where the next two months went, but by the time I realized they had passed by so quickly, I was too worried about my final, final exams for college and getting ready to graduate after four, crazy yet amazing years at the University of Minnesota. But in the past two months, a lot had changed in the face of the team. Lyssa and Aaron broke up a week after Tony finally was back on track, accepting that his career was over and not putting his act up anymore. She moved out that same day and Kara, Jess, Viki, and I hadn't heard from her since. Lyssa and I weren't that close and I had yet to feel remorse.

But the next couple that broke up shook me up. It was a little bit too close to home to have Kara come to me in the middle of the night, tears streaming down her face as she crawled in between Tony and I and sobbed to me that her and Mike broke up. I had looked over Kara, completely stunned as Kara told me about the phone call she just received of Mike telling her he didn't want to be in a relationship anymore. Tony had been dead silent as I gave him a look, silently asking if he knew that Mike was about to do that. He shook his head at me before rolling out of bed and leaving me to deal with Kara. Tony and I hadn't talked about it since.

The recent break ups sent me into a tussy, wondering if this would be continuing with the rest of the hockey boys and if Tony and I would be next. But Tony was quick to show me that it wouldn't be happening.

"You can't get rid of me that fast." Tony had rolled his eyes at me, kissing my forehead before giving me a tight squeeze.

I took Tony's words to heart and decided that life was too short to try and predict the future. Plus, Tony made me feel safe and I had faith that he actually wanted to be with me. Since her break up with Mike, Kara has surprisingly been incredibly okay. She was upset when we woke up the morning after the break up, but by that night, she was fine. She was smiling and laughing which confused me since her and Mike had seemed to be so in love. But I guess Joey did it better for her. Yep, Joey.

When Kara first approached me about her and Joey, I immediately told her it was a bad idea. Joey was notoriously known for banging anything that swayed their hips his way and loved to drink. Kara was too good for him in my mind, but she assured me that he was the one. They have now been dating for almost two months and I can already tell she is a million times more happier with Joey than she ever was with Mike. I just wished I could have seen it before, that Mike wasn't as perfect as he always seemed. Mike has publicly spoken out that he doesn't "give a rats ass" that Joey and Kara are together, but Tony tells me different. Mike knows he fucked up and he can't stand the fact that Kara is with Joey, but I guess he have to live with the consequences of his actions.

I sighed softly and threw my book off my lap, diving over Tony to grab the remote for the TV which he had been keeping away from me for the past hour. He shook his head, snatching it up before I could grasp it in my hand.

"What! It's been an hour!" I insist, "way past the 45 minutes you are supposed to study before taking a break."

"Nope. You didn't study; you pretended to." Tony told me, shrugged his thick shoulders as he stuck the remote into his pants. "If you want it, get it." He gestured to his pants, eyebrows raised while a smirk was plastered on his lips. I shook my head at how clever he thought he was, standing up and walking to the TV, flipping it on. The smirk vanished from Tony's mouth as he pouted, taking the remote out and chucking it across the room. It skidded to a stop on the floor next to my feet. I picked it up and glided back over to my boyfriend.

"You cheat." He pouted at me, looking down to his book but not before readjusting his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"Stop studying," I whispered to him, my voice low and seductive as I ran my newly manicured nails through the side of his hair before tickling the sensitive hairs at the back of his neck. He sighed softly, eyes closed for a moment before he looked at me.

"I can't babe. This test is going to kick my ass." He bit his lip, taking in the deep, sexy look my eyes held. "Please, don't. I want to, but we can not go upstairs."

"Who said we had to go upstairs?" I asked him, tilting my head to the side.

"Sweet lord Jesus." Tony hissed as I knocked his book out of his hand and letting it crash to the floor. I straddled his lap next, his hands immediately going to my hips and pressing me against him.

"Looch!" Joey called from down in the entry way. "Stop doing the nasty. Kara and I are coming up." I puffed out my lips in distaste before I looked over my shoulder, glaring at Joey and Kara as they smiled like idiots.

"I hate you. Now he's gonna make me study." I wailed, dramatically throwing myself off of Tony so I was laying down on the couch.

"Oh how terrible. He cares about your grades." Kara murmured as her and Joey sat down on the chair, her placed perfectly in his lap as he ran his hands through her hair. It was still a bit weird to see them so intimate together. Hell, it was weird to see Joey intimate with anyone.

"No, he's just being a butt face." I huffed out, slapping his thigh.

"C'mere." Tony stated, scooping me up and tugging me back into my arms. I snuggled into his neck, one of my arms wrapping around his neck and pulling his face down to give him a soft kiss under his chin. His eyes fluttered shut and he leaned his lips down to replace his chin with his lips. "Love you." He murmured against my lips before looking up at Joey. "How'd the business and finance final go?" Tony held up his book, signaling that was what he was studying for.

"It was hard as hell. I had no clue what half the shit was asking and just tried to fill everything in the best I could. But I went to look at my grade, and I got a B. I basically jumped for joy." He laughed softly as Kara shook her head.

"Maybe you should have studied a bit more." Kara scolded her boyfriend before pressing a kiss to his cheek that had a tad bit of stubble on it.

"How can I when you are always trying to get in my pants?" Joey rolled his eyes as he tickled Kara's side playfully.

"Joseph." Kara warned him, squinting her eyes as the door downstairs opened up. I glanced towards the stairs, doing a double take and sucking in my bottom lip as Mike began to walk up the stairs with Jordan Schroeder in toe. The two laughed and Mike glanced at Tony and I, waving slightly as I rolled my eyes before letting his gaze fall on the couple in the corner.

A thick, heavy silence fell over the room as Mike and Joey gave each other a stare down. Kara turned her gaze to the floor and examined her nails, biting her lip as Tony shifted awkwardly underneath me. Mike shook his head, letting out a disgusted laugh before he walked into the kitchen and coming back in with a beer. He took a swig, turning his steely blue eyes on Joey and Kara.

"Well, well, look who it is, the happy couple." Mike spat across the room, letting an evil smile grace his lips, white teeth looking quiet sharp as he growled under his breath.

"Babe," Tony whispered softly into my ear, so quiet I had to lean into him. "Get Kara and go out somewhere. Get coffee, but leave here, fast." I turned to look at him, his eyes serious as he pushed me into a standing position, temporarily taking Mike's gaze off of the two in the chair. I motioned to Kara to follow me as I grabbed my book off the floor and waiting for her to hug Joey goodbye. I pursed my lips and glanced quickly at Mike as we walked by, hoping he wouldn't do anything stupid. But of course, Mike couldn't keep his hands to himself.

His hand wrapped around Kara's wrist, pulling her to a stop before he tugged her into his body. "Why don't I do it for you anymore, Karabear?" He whispered as Joey stood up. Tony stood up with him but Joey shoved him to the side and charged for Mike.

"Get your paws off of her, Hoef." Joey growled, standing toe to toe while Kara stood helplessly in the middle. I bit my lip and glanced at Tony who was watching hesitantly. He snapped his fingers at me and pointed to his side. I immediately obliged to his request and slid in next to him. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder as Joey pulled Kara out of Mike's arms her eyes shinning with a couple tears.

"Don't fight." She whispered softly to the two boys. Joey wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to the side so he could stand right in Mike's face. Mike looked Joey up and down with disgust.

"You are a fucking prick, Miller." Mike hissed, his voice holding enough venom to do permanent damage to a small animal.

"Do I need to remind you that you were the fucking idiot that let her go?" Joey snapped right back, his lip curling up in a snarl.

"No, but you were waiting, lurking in the fucking shadows to steal her away from me."

"Mike, you have no fucking right to sit here and be an asswipe about this whole thing. I wasn't waiting for your relationship to fail. Yes, I always thought Kara was extremely attractive and I always wondered why the hell she was with a bum like you, but not anymore. Because she is so much better off without you, and I'm going to make damn sure I make her ten times happier than you ever did. And you can bet your ass that means in the bedroom."

That pushed Mike over the edge. He grabbed Joey by the flaps of his zip up sweatshirt, pulling him off the ground before shoving him over. Joey bounced right back up, going straight for the punches and knocking Mike right in the jaw, sending the slightly tipsy forward to the ground. Mike held his jaw in his hand as Tony charged across the room to grab Joey by the scruff of his neck. It turned me on like no other to watch him take charge of such a tough situation.

"Both of you stop. You're teammates and you're going to have to be civilized on the ice next year. So stop the fighting and the bitching. Mike, you were a fucking idiot to let Kara go. Joey, you could have waited." Tony gave Joey a look when he opened his mouth to argue. "Now, you don't have to like each other, obviously that isn't going to happen. But you do have to support each other, and drop the hate when you step on the ice and as long as I live in the same house as you."

"Mike, you can't do this shit anymore. Move on. You made the choice; you listened to the bullshit Aaron was feeding you. I'm done; we're done. And quiet honestly, Joey and I just work better together." Kara sighed softly, looking like she wanted to reach out to hold Mike as he bit back a hurt look.

"Kara..." Mike started, but he quickly shut up as Joey shook his head at him, telling him to just let it go. "Alright." Mike nodded, sucking his cheeks in as he walked past the whole group, Jordan following quickly after patting Tony on the shoulder. I watched as Mike climbed the stairs slowly and make his way to his room.

"Well that wasn't awkward." I tried, shaking my head as Kara looked at me. All of us burst out laughing before Tony steered me back to the couch.

"Study time!" He exclaimed as he pulled me back into his lap, flipping my book open. I let out a loud groan and attempted to shove my book off again. "Another hour and I'll let you take me upstairs and have your way with me." He murmured into my ear, nipping on my ear lob. I nodded eagerly before placing my eyes on my book, pretending to study so I could get my oh so amazing reward.
***

I sat on the bench in the middle of campus, sipping a mocha from Starbucks and waiting for Tony to emerge from his last final ever in college. The sun was shining and it was warm out, which is why I was dressed in a light purple t-shirt and a pair of light capris along with white flip flops. My sunglasses were over my eyes as I took in all of the sounds and sights of the campus. I poised my cup on my lips, ready to take another sip as someone plopped down next to me. I glanced over at Joey, smiling at the brunette before wrapping my arm around his neck.

"Hey punk, you done?" I asked him as he nodded, squinting at the glare from the sun.

"I have a question." Joey murmured, holding up a white bag. I looked down at it with a curios expression before reaching to grab it from him. I stared into the bag, pulling out a navy blue t-shirt and unfolding it to read the words that were pressed on across the middle of the fabric.

"I was thrilled." I stated, looking at Joey who held a smirk on his face.

"Oh my god, you did not get Kara that." Tony gaped as he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"I don't get it." I pouted, tilting my head to the side as if the different angle would make me understand it better.

"We call him J-mill the thrill, babe. Use your imagination." Tony snorted, walking around the bench to throw his arm around my shoulder and pull me into his body. I turned to him, cocking an eyebrow before I got it.

"Oh! Ew!" I squeaked, throwing the shirt at Joey as if it had some sort of disgusting substance on it. "I pray to God she has enough class to not wear that."

"What! You're just jealous because there is nothing tight about Tony's nickname. I mean, if you really want, I could make you a shirt that says: I like to fuck the coach's kid."

"Go to hell." I stated, huffing out a breath and leaning into Tony. He wrapped his arms firmly around me as people passed by, some giving us looks at how touchy we were openly being.

"I hate sitting next to you two." Joey muttered as he stood up, white bag in hand and glanced up and down the sidewalk. "I'm gonna peace out. See you later Looch?" Joey asked, tilting his head in a goodbye nod.

"Be good, Joseph." I scolded him and rolled my eyes as he gave me a what? me!? look.

"Later man," Tony called to his best friend as he walked away, digging his phone out to most likely give my best friend a call. "What do you say we go celebrate?" Tony asked me as he stood up, pulling me up with him.

"Where?" I asked, grinning because I already knew the answer.

"This one place, that this girl I am in love with, is obsessed with. I think she likes Annie's more than me..." Tony trailed off as we headed down the sidewalk in the general direction of my favorite restaurant.

"So how was your final?" I asked Tony as I fed him a bite of my mint malt grinning as a bit of the green ice cream fell onto his lips. I pressed mine to his, flicking my tongue against the flesh to wipe it clean and to give him a different kind of sugar.

"It went really well. I knew everything on the test. I know, big surprise with all the distractions I had when I was trying to study. Sex, a fight, more sex..." I blushed a deep red and hid my face against his rumbling chest.

"Do you have to talk so loud?" I mumbled.

"Hey, at least I didn't make you a shirt." Tony burst out laughing, his body shaking as we both giggled at what an idiot Joey was.

"The sad thing is, I'm pretty sure Kara is going to die. She will love it."

"I'm not surprised. God, they are perfect for each other." Tony shook his head as our food was set in front of us. "Oh, you never told me how you did on your portfolio." Tony told me after swallowing his food. He wiped his mouth off with a napkin and looked at me expectantly.

"I think my teacher liked my muse." I grinned, kissing his lips. "She is like a forty something or other hippie and every picture with you in it she was like, what a wonderful shot. And I'm like, really? because the shot wasn't the intriguing part, it was the editing." I chuckled at Tony's creeped out face.

"I feel violated."

"You should, I used the one with your shirt off."

"What! Babe! No! We said that one was for your eyes only!" Tony freaked out, his eyes wide as his mouth fell open in disgust.

"It was too good of a shot, Tony. It was one of the best picture I have ever taken." I told him. The picture in question was of Tony tying his skates in the locker room at Mariucci. He was laughing as he talked to me, his shirt off, only a minute before he pulled his underarmour over his body. But he looked so incredibly sexy that I couldn't resist a shot. The picture now was in a picture frame next to my bed, showing me how lucky I was to be dating such a sexy hockey player.

"Plus, it got me the A." I winked at him. He grumbled under his breath as I laid my head against his shoulder. "You know," I murmured, trailing my fingers over his chest as goosebumps rose on his arms. "Today is a great day for taking pictures." I murmured, nuzzling my nose into his chest.

"No."

"Babe! My dad just got me a nice Canon camera for my graduation. We are taking pictures."

"Then why did you even ask if you were just going to tell me."

"Notice how I didn't ask." I giggled to him, standing up and picking up my purse. Tony pouted, but rolled his eyes and let me tug on his hand. I stood next to him as he paid for our lunch before leading me back out to the bustling campus.

"Where to?" He asked, flipping his shades over his eyes just as I did.

"Rice park." I stated before tugging him towards the hockey house so we could go get his car.

"Fine." Tony mumbled, following after me begrudgingly. "Have I mentioned that you're going to be the death of me yet?" He mumbled into my hair as we paused at a stop light.

"Maybe a time or ten." I murmured back to him as he rocked me back and forth, my flip flops smacking lightly against the ground.

"It's the only way I want to go though." Tony whispered before pressing his hand into my back and gently nudging me along to a place he didn't really want to go, but would follow me as long as I was going there.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoa! relationship change!
too weird?? I hope not because Kara is picky about her men. hahaha.
the wind down starts now. so be ready for it :)
comments would be loveee <3