Status: complete.

Everything I've Ever Wanted

don't tell my teammates that you own me

I watched cautiously from my desk as Dakota stomped around our living room, picking up stuff and slamming it back down. Her cellphone was plastered to her ear as she barked at her older brother on the other end. I winced as she picked a cup up off the table and chucked it into the sink. The glass shattered, scrapping up the silver sink. I bit my lip and continued to waste my time on Facebook and stay out of Godzilla's way. I had long since forgot what her and her brother were fighting about, but something told me I didn't want to know.

The fact that Dakota was so pissed off could be looked at as a good or bad thing. Good because now she had a distraction for when Tony picked me up, but bad because she was one of those people who could make you feel like shit if she wanted to. My eyes darted to my laptop, sighing and closing it softly since it was time to go. I grabbed my purse, tugging on the Gopher hockey sweatshirt that Tony had given me, Lucia on the left sleeve.

I softly walked into the living room, my hand covering the name, shielding it from Dakota. I continued to the stairs, walking down them and not bothering to say goodbye to my slightly demented roommate.

"Thanks for asking if I'm okay," She screeched down at me. I pursed my lips and turned to look at her, standing with my hand on the door.

"What the fuck, Dakota. I didn't do anything to you." I argued, grabbing my jacket and quickly shoving my left arm into the sleeve. Her eyes narrowed and her mouth curled in to a sneer, but thankfully she stayed at the top of the stairs.

"No, but you could at least act like you care," she snapped at me.

"Actually I couldn't because I don't care that your brother slept with your best friend from high school. Sorry for not being able to muster up sympathy since it was years ago."

"You're so selfish," she countered to me, her arms crossed over her chest as she stared down at me like she was on some sort of pedestal.

I gaped at her, absolutely incredulous, "I am so done with you and your bullshit." I slammed the door behind me, thankful that Tony was pulling into the driveway.

I stalked to his car, yanking the door open before sliding into the passenger seat. I took my anger out on the car door, making the car shake and Tony jump in surprise.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"Are you alright?" He asked, trying to look at my face but I kept my head turned to look out the window.

"My roommate is being a bitch," I told him, my arms firmly crossed over my chest.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, just get me out of here," I murmured to him, sighing and leaning my head against the window.

"Okay," he replied softly, pulling out of the driveway and heading North towards his parent's house.

Tony left me alone the majority of the ride, not asking me questions or pestering me in any way. I felt bad that I was so crabby and that I let Dakota ruin my good mood. Halfway to Plymouth, Tony laced his fingers with mine just to let me know he was still there. I smiled faintly but still kept my focus on the dark, wintry night. He gave me a tight squeeze as we turned onto his parent's street. I stopped looking out the window and turned to him, giving him a small smile.

"You gonna be okay?" He asked me sweetly. I nodded at him and kissed his cheek softly.

"I'm with you aren't I?" I grinned at him.

"True." He nodded, a huge smile stretching his lips.

Tony turned the car off before we got out and walked up to the large, beautiful green house. The siding was a lighter green, matching with the light rock that lined the bottom of the house like brick work. The front porch was a deep oak wood, beautiful and dark against the house. Tony pushed the door open, holding it for me and quickly grabbing the black lab that tried to escape the house.

"You have a puppy!" I squealed, leaning down and letting it lick my face.

"She's my dog, but my parents keep her at the house since the person we rented the campus house from said no pets," Tony explained, petting the pretty dog.

"She's beautiful, Ton." I smiled as she lapped her tongue over my face.

"Yeah, but Easton is really a little killer," he tried to convince me.

"Oh yep, such a killer. What does she do? Lick people's faces off?" I asked, giving him an amused look as the puppy desperately vied for my attention.

"Yes?" I asked, pouting down at her and getting a wild tail wag in response. "I see you." I told her, kissing her snout before standing up next to Tony again. "If I would have known you had a dog, I would have jumped you the first day I saw you," I grinned at him as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Damn, I knew I should have brought her to class," Tony snapped his fingers and shook his head sadly. I smirked at him, grabbing the side of his face and placing my lips against his.

"I thought I heard you guys!" Joyce exclaimed as she walked from the kitchen to the entry way. "How are you Molly?" She grinned at me, pulling me into a tight hug. I squeezed her back, her sweet perfume enclosing around me. She smelt kind of like my mom, but a tad bit sweeter and a tad bit more welcoming. She let go and held me at an arms length, grinning at me in a way that I always imagined my boyfriend's mom would. I smiled back before Tony cleared his throat.

"What about your actual kid?" He asked, giving her a slight look. Easton barked up at him when he took his eyes off her.

"What about him?" Joyce teased Tony lightly, before grabbing him and pulling his 6 foot frame down so she could hug him properly. "How are you, honey?" She asked, "You feel kind of hot." She told him, worry lacing her face as she felt his face with her hand.

"I'm fine mom," Tony rolled his eyes looking at me and shaking his head.

"Anthony Lucia, don't you roll your eyes at your mother." She scolded him, grabbing his face and squishing his cheeks in.

"Mom!" He groaned as I laughed loudly.

"I know that H1N1 is going around that campus and I'll be damned if I don't take care of my baby if he has it."

"Jeez I hope he doesn't!" I exclaimed, widening my eyes at Tony.

"I feel fine so both of you can take a deep breath and relax," Tony shook his head, walking past us and into the living room where his dad and Mario sat, watching the Pittsburgh Penguins game.

"The girls are in the kitchen if you want to join us," Joyce smiled, pulling me down the hallway and away from Tony. I could feel his eyes on my back as I followed his mom, looking over my shoulder at him and throwing him and innocent wink. He licked his lips suggestively and I rolled my eyes, telling him no.

I walked into the kitchen and immediately sighed. The smell of the pasta hadn't registered to me until I was away from Tony and I could have full use of my senses back. The scent instantly made my mouth water, the sizzling food practically tangible just from the smell.

"Oh my god that smells amazing," I told Joyce who stirred the pasta while Jessica put a salad together.

"It's my mother's recipe," she informed me. "You should have Tony make it for you sometime, he knows it and tends to make it yummier than I do."

"Tony can cook?"

"Oh yeah. He's better than my mom. In high school, he would come home and make all sorts of pasta or steak and burgers. He basically made dinner for us. I would come home almost every night from college just to eat what he made." Jessica told me, laughing as she set the bowl of greens on the counter.

"He didn't tell you?" Ali asked me.

"No, the only thing he told me he was good at was hockey," I told them, pulling out a stool and sitting on the island in the kitchen.

"That's because he thinks that cooking makes him less manly." Jess and Ali giggled at that as Joyce rolled her eyes.

"Tony always has had to be-"

"Hello!" Tony exclaimed walking into the kitchen and sitting down next to me. I smiled at him as he laced our fingers together. Easton followed him into the kitchen, trotting in and sitting next to Tony's feet.

"Always had to be what?" I asked, looking at Tony as his face flushed.

"He's always had to live up to the hockey player hype and be very masculine." She smiled at Tony as he closed his eyes in slight embarrassment.

"Okay. No. I just, maybe I don't want to cook for her." Tony tried to argue, causing Jessica to laugh loudly and hit him upside the head.

"Bullshit. Cooking is how Tony got all his girlfriends," Jess teased him. Tony looked at her and shook his head.

"Seriously. Shut up." The girls in the kitchen, including me, laughed loudly as Tony blushed a darker red, avoiding looking at me.

"You knew what you were getting into when you invited her here." Ali giggled, rubbing his back before moving to set the table.

"I'm just waiting for you to pull out the baby pictures," he grumbled, shaking his head before glancing over at me. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek lightly.

"No that's for a different day. We can't use all the annoying family tricks today." Jess told him, leaning against the counter and sticking her tongue out at Tony.

Mario and Don emerged from the living room after that and we were all ushered to the table by Joyce who instructed us to start eating the salad. I tried to ask if I could help, but Joyce just pushed me harder into the dining room. I sighed, knowing that if it would have been at my house, I would be the one making dinner for my still broken parents. Dinner was filled with laughter and amazing food, my taste buds in absolute heaven with each bite. We all shared stories and they did a wonderful job of always including me in the conversation, making sure I knew who they were talking about.

Dessert was even better than dinner, a moist chocolate cake that Jessica and Ali had made in the afternoon. Chocolate was most definitely the cure for anything, including dizziness from a hand that rested on your mid-thigh for a majority of the meal. Tony never creeped his hand up my leg, keeping it steady, once and awhile brushing his thumb across the inside of my thigh. My body tingled with each subtle movement, imagining all the places he could graze me softly. I shook my head, my face flushing slightly as I realized I was at dinner with his family and having sexual thoughts about him.

After dinner we all of us piled into the living room and popped in the movie Miracle. Tony and I curled up on the couch while his parents took the love seat. Jess and Ali took post in the chairs while Mario, the baby of the family, got stuck on the floor with Easton. They both curled up, looking up at the screen. I nuzzled my way into Tony's arms, feeling the bulge of his bicep against my arms, the feeling turning me on more than it should. I dropped a sweet kiss against his arm and turned my attention to the movie.

I loved Miracle as much as the next person, but when you're curled up in a sea of warmth and you just had a huge amount of pasta, it's hard to keep your eyes open. The movie played out on the TV screen as I started to drift into a half awake state. My eyes continuously opened and closed with the different scenes and shots that were illuminating the room. Tony rubbed my back softly, making me lose the battle with myself and slip into a light sleep.

"Molly." Tony whispered to me for afar. "Molly." He shook my shoulder slightly, his voice wrapping around my body as I felt myself being lifted from the couch. "Never mind, go ahead and sleep." He told me when I slitted my eyes open to look up at him. I could tell we were moving, Tony taking deliberate steps though his childhood home and coming to the entry way. I expected him to open the door and bring me to the car, but instead he carried me up the stairs, hooking a left and pushing the door of a bedroom open.

"Why are we in here?" I wondered, my voice rough from sleep.

"It's snowing really hard out. I don't want to drive back since it's late anyway," he whispered. "Is that okay?" I nodded to him as he set me on a bed, still wrapped in the blanket from the couch. A dark blue comforter was laid across the bed and he pulled it out from under me, wrapping that around me too. I looked up at him as he grinned down at me. "You look cold."

"Yeah," I yawned out, my eyelids already heavy again.

"Do you want to change?" He asked me and I shook my head yes, my fingers unbuckling my jeans and pulling them down my legs. I gave them to Tony who put them on the chair that stood next to a desk filled with trophies. He blushed a bit as I pulled my sweatshirt and t-shirt over my head, leaving me in only my black lace bra. I turned away and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm sure you've seen boobs before Tony," I giggled to which he nodded but still kept himself turned away from me, digging in a dresser. He pulled out a pair of black, Wayzata (Why-Zeh-Tah) hockey shorts and a North Star t-shirt. "North Stars huh?"

"Best team Minnesota's ever had," he told me, turning towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I called out to him.

"To change." He held up some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"You can't do that here?" I wondered, tilting my head and handing him a challenge.

"I'm trying really hard to be a gentleman and not rip my clothes off of you so can you please just let me change in the bathroom?" He asked, shaking his head and smirking at me.

I looked down at his dark jeans, hugging his front tighter than they had been before I started stripping. "Does seeing me in your clothes turn you on Lucia?" I asked, biting my lip and teasing him.

"Like no other."

"Mmm, well, when you're in the bathroom you should probably take care of that. Blue balls can't be good for having kids later in life."

"Ouch." He complain to me, giving me a pouty look.

"Oh, sorry. Was that another ego hit?" I smiled at him.

"Yeah, and I didn't appreciate it." He stated, glaring playfully.

"Hurry up and change. I'm cold," I pouted at him.

"Alright give me 5 minutes," he stated, starting to close the door.

"Wait. Why do you need 5 minutes? All you have to do is strip." I insisted, trying to hold back the laugh that was shoving roughly at my chest.

"I have to.. pee." Tony told me. I laughed loudly, throwing my head back as he grumbled back at me and shut the door.

"Sure you do, Ton. Sure you do."
***

It's been about three weeks since that night at Tony's parents house and things really couldn't be any better between Tony and I. But Dakota and I are a totally different story. I've never fought so much with her before. Most of it was because she was feeling mopey and always hanging on me when I was trying to keep her in the dark about Tony but also because she just pissed me off. My biggest problem with her was the fact that she had slept with Tony. It angered me to no avail and made my skin crawl with just the thought of them touching each other. Of course I couldn't tell Tony this, but he definitely sensed some uneasiness with me.

I sighed and took a sip of my coffee, sitting back in my chair at Starbucks and watching people bustle by in the cold. I was waiting for Tony to show up since he would be leaving in an hour for Michigan. I didn't want him to, but I didn't exactly get a choice. I hated it when he left, mostly because of how lonely I would get. It made me feel needy and that was the last thing I wanted to feel. The door to the shop open and I glanced up, my eyes finding Tony's green ones as he smiled at me. He approached the table slightly out of breath, kissing me and then taking a seat next to me.

"Hey baby," he smiled at me, pulling off his hat and running a hand through his hair. He had finally got a hair cut after I bugged him too, his hair now a respectable length, but still long enough to thread my fingers through.

"Hey," I smiled slightly at him.

"It's only three days." He reminded me, sensing my down mood. I wrinkled my nose and brought my coffee cup to my lips again, sipping it but never taking my eyes off of my boyfriend.

"Three very long days," I murmured, looking him over, drinking him in so I could memorize every part of him to remember while he was gone.

"You'll get to see me on TV," he gave me a grin, thinking maybe that would change how I felt. I raised an eyebrow at his stupidity.

"And that replaces you how?" I sighed loudly, setting my cup down. Well, I guess it's about time I checked in with my other boyfriend. He misses me ya know." I shrugged my shoulder nonchalantly checking out my nails.

"That is not funny." Tony stated, his face holding a very unamused look. The corners of my mouth pulled up into a smile and I leaned forward, puckering my lips at him.

"Kiss me."

"No."

I raised an eyebrow at his answer, giving him an eye roll and a smirk. "You're going to deny this face?"

"No." He breathed out a laugh and cupped my chin in his hand, tilting my face and capturing my lips with his. He gave me a couple short kisses and then let me pull away. "I'll walk you to class," he whispered, grabbing my hand and pulling me up with him.

"I don't wanna go." I grumbled, setting a perfect pout to my full lips.

"You don't have a choice," Tony whined back to me as we crossed the street.

"Sometimes I hate you and your stupid athlete self." I mumbled under my breath but made sure he would hear me.

"Love you too babe." Tony stated. I tried to ignore the love portion of that sentence, not letting myself get my hopes up. Tony and I most definitely had something, but it wasn't love. There was no way I could possibly love him already not to mention the fact that I couldn't. He would rip me apart.

We walked, hand in hand, to my class, by passing other students as they walked through campus, enjoying the wintry weather. Snow still blanketed the campus lightly, the pure whiteness still clinging to the grass and the bushes that lined the walkways. I sighed, my breath coming out in a big puff as we came to the building my class was in. I turned to Tony, busying myself with fixing his tie.

"Are you sure you have to go?" I asked him, my green eyes meeting his in an intense gaze.

"Yeah, I'm kind of a captain."

"No big deal." I grinned up at him.

"Basically."

It was silent after that as I stared at the buttons on his white dress shirt. I pursed my lips, studying the fabrics as they threaded together to form a shirt, focusing on anything but the heated gaze Tony was giving me.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked me, tilting my chin with his thumb and forefinger.

I pouted up at him, my eyes lowered like I was in pain. "I already miss you," I whispered to him, my heart stuttering as he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Baby, I won't be gone long. And it would make it easier to leave if you would smile for me." He suggested, his chin resting against the top of my head.

"No." I shook my head, hating how much I was acting like a little kid. That's what I felt like though. Like back when my dad was my hero and I would hang onto his leg when he would leave on business trips. I wished Tony would stay with me, ignore the call of duty and just hold me in his arms forever. But reality was crashing over us fast and hard like a tidal wave.

"Molly, I really have to get going to the rink." Tony spoke softly, knowing I was feeling a little sensitive.

"You'll miss me too, right?" I asked him, stepping away, but keeping my arms around his waist.

"Until I'm back in your arms," he assured me, his mouth tilting in a smile. I grinned back at him, going up on my tip toes and kissing his lips softly.

"Be safe and good luck." I whispered against his lips, nuzzling his nose with mine.

"I always am."

"Mhm." I countered, rolling my eyes at his wild grin.

"I'll score for you." He assured me.

"No fighting." I told him sternly, pointing my finger at him and watching as his grin widened.

"I can't guarantee that. I'm a captain; I've got to protect my teammates."

"Can you just let Flynn do that, you know, the other captain. Just take a break to give me a peace of mind?" I asked him, wincing when I thought of him roughing it up with a Michigan player.

"I'll think about it." He promised to which I shook my head.

"Be good. Have a safe trip. And hurry back to me."

"And you, don't party. Stay in your house. And watch me kick some ass." Tony ordered right back to me.

"No, no, and don't get cocky." I responded, snorting at his look of shock.

"Why do you get to tell me what to do?"

"Are you really asking me that question?" I asked him, grinning at his confused look. "I wear the pants, honey."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes." I told him with finality, grabbing his face and bringing it down to mine. He looked into my eyes, my mouth tilted into a smirk. He looked temporarily dazed as he stared back at me, his eyes lusty and soft.

"Alright," he whispered to me, placing his lips softly to mine. I cupped his chin in my hand, keeping his lips only an inch away from mine. "Just don't tell my teammates that you own me, or that I couldn't live without you."

"Deal," I grinned at him, pulling his face back to mine and kissing him, making sure he understood just how much I was going to miss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooooo comments?
I have 18 subs and only a couple people comment per chapter.
this story needs the most support, I'm kind of nervous that you guys don't like it :/
so let me know what you think!
:D