Status: In Progress

Enemies Become Lovers

Chapter Four

Chapter 4

Alex’s POV

I asked for entrance, and she denied me. I wanted my tongue inside her mouth so I would press my hips against hers harder and harder. That wasn’t working so I grabbed her ass and I got in. We fought and I ended up winning, man I was blown away because she kissed so good. She broke away to get air and I couldn’t get enough of her. My lips traveled to her neck biting and sucking. I don’t know what came over me and all of a sudden I was biting her. My member was throbbing, and her blood tastes delicious. Audrina wrapped her legs around my waist, pressing against each other. All of a sudden I was ripped from her throat, by Demetri. She dropped to the floor since I was supporting her, and that was the last I saw of her since I was taken to my room.

We entered my room and I was on the floor with Demetri chocking the life out of me. Yelling, “You piece of bloodsucking shit. How dare you suck her blood, I should stab your non-beating heart and kill you.” Audrina’s dad came in and told Demetri to get off of me. He said, “My daughter told me everything, that it was her fault. I do not approve but I will excuse this one time. If I see you touch my daughter in anyway, have no doubt I will kill you.” Yes, sir”, I said and layed in my bed thinking of the one girl I wanted.

Dray’s POV

I sat down on the bed with Charlie and gave a heavy sigh. She looks at me with this smile and asks, “What in the hell happened. I go upstairs and I hear yelling. I just sat in here, and waited for you to come in.” Charlie waits for my answer, “Well we kissed and the next thing I knew he was sucking my blood.” I knew what she wanted to hear so I told her. “Yes, he was a damn fine kisser, and I wanted him so badly.” She gives a little scream, and I’m so exhausted that I went right to bed.

It was the next day, and I walked downstairs. Demetri and Alex were there eating, at the counter. As soon as he saw me, he got up and walked out of the room. I looked at Demetri and asked, “What’s up with him?” I got a shrug from him and then just went along and got ready to go to school.

It was time to leave for school, in the car I was driving and he was next to me staring out the window. I asked, “Are you ready for your first day in a human infested school?” Alex gave me a how much I want you look but I can’t have you look, and then returned to staring out the window. So I left him alone for the rest of the ride.

Alex’s POV

I woke up from the most amazing dream of a beautiful woman; it was Audrina-Lynn Van-Helsing. I felt throbbing from down below and, I looked to see that I was becoming sexually aroused. I fixed it and continued with getting ready to head downstairs. When I got downstairs, I saw Demetri eating cereal at the counter. I stared at him, he looked up but I just sat down and had my breakfast. Audrina came in, I couldn’t handle being in the same room as her because, she was wearing short shorts and a tank top that barely covered her toned, tan stomach. I just couldn’t handle it anymore so I left to go make sure I was prepared to go to school. We were in the car; she asked me if I was ready to go to her school. I looked over at her, and she looked at me with that beautiful smile, that showed in her eyes. I just had to look away for the fear of what I would do to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and message thnks