I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love.

Fun; just for the hell of it

We all left together, but they headed over to Frankie’s house and me and Gerard slipped away to his house.

We made out at the top of his stairs outside and again at the bottom, and again inside leaned against his door and again on his bed. While on his bed I began to laugh and couldn’t stop. You know those “church” giggles, when you know you’re not supposed to make a sound and that silence is the most hilarious thing you’ve ever witnessed.

“What? What is your problem?” Gerard asked smiling and kneeling over me while I laid on my back facing him.

“I...don’t... know,” I heaved out between giggle fits, “I’m just really happy.”

“Oh.” he said simply before bending over and kissing my neck.

“Aahh! that doesn’t help! That tickles! Aaahh! No! Stop!”

He grabbed both of my hands with his right hand and covered my mouth with his left.

“Shut it!” he demanded playfully before he nosedived back into my neck and up to my ear, fully knowing how damn ticklish I am.

I kicked my legs and wriggled trying to free myself. For an introverted, artist kid, he was strong. My muffled moans made him laugh.

“I should try and make you...,” He leaned in and whispered into my ear, “... really moan.”

Image

He removed his hands from my mouth, but kept me pinned down.

“Scandalous!” I gasped.

“Everybody loves a good scandal, sugar.” he said, implying something dirty.

He pinned my arms above my head and began to kiss me once more. Then he stopped and looked towards his door.

“Shit, my parents are home. Fuck!” he looked at me with ‘sorry’ in his eyes.

“It’s okay, we’ll go back to my house,” I said, promising we’d go further in a safer environment, “I almost forgot you have other family...”

I got up and my head started spinning, but Gerard helped me to the door. We tried to exit quietly, but lo! and behold my “church” giggles came back. As we traipsed up the stairs I tripped and scraped the palm of my hand.

“Oh shit!” I laughed out loud and couldn’t stop again.

“I can’t take you anywhere! Oh, babe, you’re bleeding.”

“Am I?”

“Let’s just get to your place okay?”

“Wait? How? I’m still bleary-eyed.”

“Then how do you know I still good-looking enough for you?”

“Oh, I will always think you’re hot shit, Gerard.” I assured him. It was true.

I could only imagine that if he blushed, he would’ve been blushing right then.

“We can just walk, I guess.”

“Ha! You mean stumble.”

Well we walked, then we fell, then I fell again, then we tiptoed, and then miraculously we made it to my apartment. We tumbled on to my couch and kissed lazily.

“So...” I noted after a bit.

“What?”

“Are we gonna...”

“You wanna?”

“Yeah.”

“Then, let’s.”

“Okay.”

“Wait.”

“What?”

“I want some water.”

“Okay.”

I got up to grab a bottle of water from my fridge. He followed behind and jumped up and sat on the counter. I finished half the bottle and stepped over to him and stood between his legs. He ran his fingers through my hair but then proceeded to mess it up and comb it into my face.

“Do I look good?”

“Good enough to eat.” he complimented.

We were like the same person.

I slide my hands under his sweatshirt and started rubbing his back. He slinked off the counter and I removed his black sweatshirt and smoothed my hands over his chest. We stood there in the kitchen for a while, just kissing. He was such a good kisser. It was like we forgot about undressing each other because we were so consumed by the the intensity of the others’ mouth. I turned around and Gerard slide his hands into my back pockets and followed me into my bedroom. While we agreed we would go through with it, we also agreed that there were some obstacles that shouldn’t be there.

1. We were still pretty wasted
2. We were tired as fuck
3. We wanted us to mean something, and the longer you wait the better the payoff,
"payoff" = code for sex.

So we didn't do much else that night except snuggle.