I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love.

You Won't *** My Friends

He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. We both stumbled in to my apartment. I closed the door behind him and pushed him against it. He lifted my legs and I wrapped them around him. He carried me to my couch and layed on top of me, furiously kissing me. His hands slipped under my shirt and he started to take it off.

“Wait. Shit, I forgot Frankie’s here.” I whispered slapping my forehead with my hand.

“I don’t care. Let him hear.”

“What did you just say? Are you out of your mind? I would NEVER hear the end of it if Frankie heard us having sex.”

“Good, then you’ll remember it forever.”

“Oh, stop it. C’mon, get off.”

He kissed my neck, which caused me to let out a soft moan on accident. I could feel him smile on my skin.

“Well, Frankie is a heavy sleeper,” I started making excuses, “It would take a World War to wake him. I won’t ever forget tonight, that’s true.” I gasped and moaned some more and hit him on his shoulder, “Stop making me do that!... And take off you shirt...” I said with a smile.

Image

He picked me back up and carried me into my room, stripped himself and then me.

That night we went “all the way”.

Later that morning I snuck Gerard out of the apartment, but told him to come back in a couple hours, the sooner the better.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal and waited for Frankie to get up. He teeter tottered onto the couch and turned the TV on.

“You want somethin’ to eat?” I offered.

“Nah, I’m okay, I’ll get up and get some in a minute.”

I joined him and finished my cereal on the couch. He rubbed his head and eyes, then dropped his head on the back of the couch.

“Did you sleep okay?” I asked with a mouthful of cereal, dreading the anwser.

“You have some loud-ass neighbors.”

I choked on my food, “What?”

“Yeah, you didn’t hear them? I was having this freaky dream and then all of a sudden I hear all these noises. I woke up, right, and someone was getting it on. Upstairs, I think.”

“Oh, yeah. I think they’re newlyweds.” I quickly lied.

“Ah.”

Gerard came by an hour later and Frankie decided to leave for band practice.

“Are you sure everything can be smoothed out?”

“Yeah, I hope so. I’ll try and save your job.”

“You know I don’t care about that, Frank. And what about CBGB’s?!”

“Yeah, I know. I’ll see you two later.”

Frankie left and closed the door with a bang. I felt bad.

"So they practice everyday, huh? Wow, what's up with that?" Gerard asked jokingly confused and impressed by Prep's work ethic.

"They're all a bunch of nerds with nothing better to do."

Gerard and I hung out for a while, but it soon lead to kissing and groping much like all of our meetings.

“I actually have to go to work kind of soon.” Gerard stated around eleven thirty.

“Really? Where do you work?”

“Well, don’t make fun of me, but at a comic book store at the mall.”

“Tight! I’ve always secretly wanted to work in a comic book store.”

“Really?”

“Oh, yeah. Mmmm, that reminds me of some yummy greasy mall food. Let’s go get some.”

“Alright.”

We headed to the mall and grabbed an Orange Julius and some Chinese food. I walked him over to the comic book place. He grabbed my hand on the escalator and it gave me goosebumps.

“OuickStop Comics,” I read off a painted sign, “Did you paint that?” I asked about the sign, recognizing some signatures patterns he does.

“Yeah,” he said modestly, “Well, I don’t get off until six, so I’ll see you around then?”

“Sounds good. You want me to make some dinner then?” I asked, feeling like my mom.

“Yeah that sounds good.” We kissed, and I started to make my way to my car.

Before I got to the door and sipped my drink and the music supply store caught my eye. Frankie and the band were in there. I walked in and made my way over to them.

“Hey, boys.”

I got a few sullen “Hey”s, and one smile from Frankie.

“What are you guys up to?”

“We needed some stuff.”

“Um, let’s go outside okay, babe. Finish up without me guys.” Frankie said while rushing me out of the store.

“What was that about?” Tim asked.

“Her dick ex-boyfriend, Sam, works here.”

“Really? Where the fuck is he? I’ll fuckin’ take him out.” Shaun said with a demented laugh.

“What’s going on, Frankie?” I demanded, retracing my steps back to the food court.

“I just want some McDonald’s, that’s all.”

We went to the food court and got him a happy meal. I just stared at him while he shoved fries in his mouth, avoiding talking.

“Okay, Frankie. I’m done with your game. I’m leaving.” I sighed, getting up and started walking away.

Frankie ran after me, abandoning his food.

“Wait! Let’s go this way.”

“My car is this way.”

“Just wait!”

I stepped throught the automatic door and dug through my purse to find my keys with Frankie hanging on my arm.

“Babe, please.”

I turned to face Frankie and yell at him but then I heard a scuffle behind me. When I turned around I saw Shaun pounding Sam, my ex-boyfriend, into the ground.

“What the fuck!?” What are you doing!? Stop,” I turned to Frankie, “Make them stop!” I demanded, close to tears.

He was frozen, staring at them. I ran up and tried to grab Shaun’s arm. At that same moment he brought his arm back and punched me in the face. I was knocked off my feet. Shaun turned back and looked at me, terrified. He stepped back slowly.

“What the FUCK, dude!?” I hear Frankie scream. “I will FUCKING KILL YOU!”

I saw Frank switch directions a couple of times, deciding whether to comfort me or go after Shaun.

He rushed over to me and helped me up. I held my eye, not wanting him to see it.

“No, no, no. No, Frankie, you can’t look. No, no..”

“Let me see.”

Frankie pried my hand away from my face and I looked up to keep my tears from falling.

“It's already red. You’re dead.” Frankie promised while turning around looking for Shaun, but no one was there anymore.

Image

I was bawling.

“What the fuck am I gonna tell Gerard?”