I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love.

Flirting With Disaster.

(haha. sorry, I had to do that. you should’ve seen your face...)

...Chelsea!

They crawled to the center of the circle and shared a sloppy 3 second kiss.

“Okay, Chelsea, your turn.” I said.

“Okay...” She grabbed the bottle and spun it. She was uncoordinated and it flew across the floor, “Ah, shit, whoops!”

Everyone laughed as it eventually landed on Jose.

“Yeah!” He blurted out, intoxicated.

The two of them proceeded to kiss. Jose sat back down and gave his brother a high five before spinning. He landed on Nat, who landed on Vasco.

“Well, this seems all too familiar.” Vasco said, ambiguously.

“What are you talking about?” Natalie asked, “We’ve never done this before.”

“Sure we have, at camp. You don’t remember?”

“Oh, I must of blocked it out of my memory.”

“Ah... Freudian slip.” I concurred, holding my finger and my nose up in the air.

What?” Natalie asked confused.

What?” I asked, I had forgotten what I had said.

“Nothing, just go!” Frank called out, impatiently eyeing Jamia across the room.

“Fine, fine,” Vasco spun and it landed on Buddy, “Ew, no way.”

“Whatever, dude, I know you want a piece of this.” He ran his hand down his torso, in a very not sexy way.

I laughed and Buddy smiled, somewhat shyly at me. I looked over to Gerard and rested my head on his shoulder for a minute.

“You’re okay, right?” I quietly reassured.

“With this?,” He motioned to the circle, “Yeah, it’s totally cool.”

“Well, if you won’t kiss me, godammit, you lose a turn!” Buddy said, frustrated, grasping the bottle.

Coincidentally, it landed on me.

“Okay, here I come, ready or not!” Buddy was on the opposite end of the circle and began to clumsily creep over to me.

He was on all fours as he leaned in to kiss me. He lost his balance, and fell on top of me. He never disconnected the kiss, which was awkward. Finally getting up, he wiped his mouth with his hand.

“God, finally! I’ve been waiting to do that for, like, forever!” Buddy shouted.

“Shut up!” I said sitting back up, avoiding eye contact with Gerard, “My turn.” I moved the bottle so it would land on Gerard and leaned in to kiss him

He pulled back, “No, that’s not how the game works!”

“Hey!” I shoved his left shoulder.

“He’s right princess! Do it right!” Frankie told me.

“Fine!” I spun it correctly and it landed on Frankie, “Oh, man! Not you again!” I couldn’t believe I just said that out loud. Shit, shit, shit, shit....

I quickly got up and strided over to Frankie. I was bending over him to just leave a quick peck, but he pulled me down on top of him, presenting me with a pretty intense kiss.

He slid his hand under my shirt, “Don’t get fresh!” I slapped his hand, standing up and sitting back in my seat.

Frankie just laughed it off. Gerard had a strange look on his face I couldn’t read. Frank spun and it landed on Buddy.

“Fuck, this place must be on a slant!” Sarah said.

“No, the bottle’s just drawn to me because it can read my sexiness and knows how much everyone wants me.”

Riiight...” Sarah replied.

“Well, are you gonna spin again?” Buddy asked Frankie.

“No.” Frankie moved over to Buddy, sat up on his knees and pulled him into a kiss.

“Woohoo!” Natalie and I cheered. We always had a thing about boys kissing, especially straight boys.

“That was pretty amazing.” Buddy said, acting serious.

“Did I just blow your mind right now? I did, didn’t I?” Frankie asked in his deadpan finest.

“You basically did. Thank you.” Buddy returned, “So, who’s my next vic-, I mean partner?” He said spinning the bottle.

We played for a half hour more, when we had to stop and lay down some rules. The same people kept landing on each other, and we needed to spice up the game.

“Okay, so if you land on someone three times, the kiss has to last four seconds? And if you land on them five times, it has to be French, and seven times equals seven minutes in Heaven?” Ray summed up.

“Yes, that’s... right.” Frankie answered slowly, trying to process all the information Ray had just said.

“Okay game on!” Gerard said. He had just kissed Jamia and was about to spin. It actually landed on me.

“No fair!” Natalie protested.

This kiss was pretty PG compared to what we were known for, but just as great. I spun and landed on Natalie.

“See, you get what you ask for!” I mocked her.

“Are you gonna do it?” A few of the boys asked, expectantly.

“Hell yeah I’m gonna do it!” Natalie confirmed.

“Fuck yeah! It’s not like we haven’t done it before.

“What the fuck?! Where the hell was I when this was going on?’ Frankie asked, shocked.

“Probably flirting with everybody, or passed out or something.” I poked fun.

Nat and I went to the center of the circle, and the all boys shut up. I started and kissed her. We heard a lot of “Dude...” and “Oh, shit...”, but we didn’t care. The boys looked on in amazement and pleasure as Nat and I sat back in our places.

“That was so fucking sweet.... Dude your chick rocks.” Frankie quipped to Gerard, rubbing his eyes.

“So, can I call you sometime?” Tim asked Natalie, who was sitting next to her.

The game went on, abbreviated by refill breaks and search parties. A few couples just kept disappearing...
**cough** Frank and Jamia, me and Gerard, Tim and Natalie**cough**

All our bodies eventually reached their limit of alcohol intake, and people started shuting off all over the place. I was laying across Frank and Jamia when I unexpectedly fell asleep. When I woke up, I soon realized Gerard wasn’t touching me, and it was weird, and I didn’t like it. So, I got up to find him. After tripping over a few people, I found him sprawled over the guest bed along with Tim, Nat, with Ray on the floor. I layed down next to him and draped one of his arms over my hip, then fell fast asleep once more.