I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love.

Don't Touch What You Can't Grab.

APRIL FOOLS BITCHES!

**AHHaAHAHAHAH... shit, that was funny....hahaha...ha...ha, okay, I’m sorry, I’ll never do it again. Until the next chapter, at least.**

Okay, back to business... rewind a few minutes....

“Um, hello? I have entered the room.... you can stop now. Jeez, at least pretend to acknowledge my existence. You know what FUCK you guys, I was gonna come in here and tell you Jamia asked me out. Well, she invited you guys too, but I just figured we could say you were sick so we could be alone and...” Frank was rambling in his own world. When he looked up he found himself tilting his head following Gerard’s movements as he moved me up on top of the bed, “Are you seriously going to- Ah, fuck! I’m getting out of here...unless you want me to join...”

Gerard flipped him the bird.

“Okay, I’m leaving. I’ll just spend the night at Jamia’s, okay? My mom’s not home until tomorrow so... um, yeah... I’m just going to ...leave.”

With that, Frankie left and Gerard pulled my skirt off and threw it on the floor. Our kiss broke for a moment and I looked around the room.

I sat up in shock, “Oh, shit! Where the fuck are we?” His kisses were very consuming and I often lost track of location, time, identity...

“Don’t worry, baby, we’re alone.”

“That wasn’t my question.”

He simply kissed my neck and laid me back down on the bed. Giving in, I found the top of his pants again and finished what I had started. We were well on our way to completely clothing free when my cell phone rang. At first, we ignored it, but it just kept ringing and ringing.

“Turn that fucking thing off!” Gerard grumbled.

Gerard held my waist as I bent over the bed and searched for my jacket on the floor. I pulled out the phone from my pocket and looked at the screen.

“It’s Mikey. Do you want me to-” Just then I got a text message from Mikey.

“where r u?”

“He wants to know where we are.”

“Well, too bad.” Gerard said and pulled me back onto the bed.

I still had the phone in my hand when another text came in. Gerard was taking off my bra and I looked at the phone.

“ive got a problem”

“He has a problem.”

“Too fucking bad.” Gerard objected again.

I hoped Mikey wasn’t in too much trouble and threw the phone on the floor as I shuffled my way down the bed taking his pants off.