I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love.

C'mon, "Liv" A Little (**Finally finished, sorry)

FRANK's POV

"Ummm.... nothing...much. We just all get hammered and, uh, act like jackasses." I attempted to save myself from a major faux pas, I don't know whether it's a good thing or a bad thing that I'm a bad liar...

"What does Kat have to do with anything?" Jamia asked, giving me a look as if she were on to me.

"Nothing, I don't know," I started rubbing the back of my head, "She just always has to take care of us, and he feels guilty sometimes."

"Oh, okay."

She didn't fully trust me, but it was a good save.

Jamia left the kitchen and Otter and I wiped our brows and let out a quick laugh. It could gonna be a long night.

MY POV

"We can go back now, right, Buddy?" I hoped.

"Yeah, sure. You're sick of me already?"

"No just the sun."

"You really can't stand a little vitamin D, huh?"

"No!" I complained.

I had taken off my hoodie and was just wearing a sheer tank top. I lifted my shirt and wiped the sweat from my brow. All of a sudden I felt someone grab the skin above my belly button.

"You have the perfect stomach for a piercing." Someone told me.

I yanked my shirt down and shot a glare at the person, "Excuse me?"

"No, don't worry, I know because my sister pierces people all the time."

Thankfully it was a girl grabbing me, or I was about to slap someone. She had long, blonde with a black under-dye hair, a nose piercing, and thick, smoky eye makeup on.

"Oh, I'm Olivia, by the way. So, how 'bout that piercing?"

Buddy was busting up at my discomfort as I lifted my shirt again and inspected my belly.

"It's so flat. You must work out all the time."

"Um, no," I laughed, "And thanks, but no thanks, my boyfriend is kind of freaked out by piercings."

"Really? That's weird, I've never met a dude turned off by belly button rings. I've got two.

"Boyfriends? Sweet, I wish-" I started.

"No, piercings. See." She laughed, then lifted her shirt and showed one upper piercing and one lower one, "What's your name?"

"Uh, friends call me Kat, so I guess you could call me that."

"Alright." She stuck out her hand for a handshake and I firmly greeted her.

"So what do you do around here?" I asked her.

"Um, while you have your little meet and greet," Buddy interrupted, "I've got some work to do. I'll see you around."

"Okay, whatever." I waved him away, suddenly intrigued by the tattoos on Olivia's arms, "Wow, how many of those do you have?"

"Like, a dozen. I'm a booking agent so it doesn't interfere with my day job."

"Oh, that's cool. I'm a band manager, back in Jersey."

"Oh, is that where you're from?"

"That's where I live. I was raised in L.A."

"Eclectic."

"Yeah, that's what people tell me. But, I like the weather in Jersey a lot better."

Her attention turned to her suddenly vibrating pocket.

"Ah, shit I have to get this, you don't mind do you?"

"Not at all."

She answered and had some brief words with someone.

"My friend's coming over here." She informed me.

"Cool."

"So who's your boyfriend?" She asked me.

I wanted to roll my eyes at the thought of Gerard and his attitude lately, but resisted the urge, "He's in a band on the set-list. My Chemical Romance. His name's Gerard."

"Gerard, huh? Is he French?"

"Um, no, but he smokes as if he were and sometimes acts as miserable." I joked.

We were giggling as a guy about Frankie's height walked over.

"Hey, Liv," He came over to Olivia, "New friend?"

He had a nose piercing too, and his sunglasses were pushed to the top of his head, making his short mousy brown hair stand up a little.

"Yeah, this is Kat, she's from Jersey, too."

"Stuck there, too, huh?" He asked.

"Yep." I answered, with a quick laugh.

"I'm Brian. Anyway, I have to go. You'll have to get a ride, if you want to stay."

"I could give you a ride, or you could come back to our hotel. It's just down the road and my friends are probably just chillin' doing nothing anyway." I suggested.

"Sure, sounds like a lot of fun," Olivia complied, "Let's go."

"Can I see your phone I need to call Buddy, that freak that left a little while ago."

She handed me the phone as we walked to my car.

"Hey, Bud, I'm about to leave. Where are you? ... Okay, just meet me here at the car."

FRANK's POV

"Are you wasted yet?," I looked around, everyone seemed sober and having no fun, especially Gerard. Hopefully Kat'll come back and liven things up. "Is anybody wasted?!"

"Babe..." Jamia started.

"Yeah?" I asked, looking over at her.

She grabbed my jaw, "Shut up."

"Right-o." I agreed and gave her a kiss.

No sooner had I thought it, Kat walked through the door with Buddy and some new girl.

"Hey, guys, this is Olivia. I met here earlier and she had nothing to do-" Kat tried to introduce the girl.

"Join the club." I interrupted her.

"... So she came to hang out."

"Did you bring the fun?" Jamia asked with a smile.

"Don't I always?"

"True, that's true." Sid commented.

“Would you like a drink Olivia?”

“Sure, and go ahead and call me Liv.”

“Okay, cool. What do you want?”

“Um, let me look around. I actually used to be a bartender, so maybe I can cook up something cool.”

“Alright, blondie, I trust you.” I was getting hyper, and lookin’ for action.

Olv-...Liv opened the fridge and started to poke around, “Oh, wow, you have cranberry juice?”

“Uh, yeah, it was just sort of already here.” Frank added, now interested in the new girl.

“Maybe some Pink Cadillacs...”

“Mmmm, that sounds good.” Jamia piped up, sitting on a bar stool in front of the bar/counter in the kitchen.

Pink Cadillacs? What are we? Pansies?

“Nevermind the girly boy over there,” I pointed over to Frank and wiggled my fingers at him, “What’s in it?”

“Originally, cranberry and lime juice, rum, and Triple Sec. But I’ve had margarita versions where they have tequila in ‘em.”

“Well, we’re all a little more like pirates than Mexicans, so let’s stick with the rum.”

“Perfect.”

Liv started to pour the drinks, but the boys kept complaining about the whole ‘pink’ part.

“Fine, then the boys get BigBallers. You all look like real big ballers in here.” Liv teased.

“Fuck yeah we are! Ain’t that right Toro?” Otter, a little overly excited blurted out.

She concocted four Cadillacs and six Ballers. The drink itself was gorgeous, a bright flamingo pink and it started to make me feel gorgeous. The Ballers were a plain clear beverage, brimming with the lovely chemical compound C2H6O.

Go look it up, kids.

I walked over to Gerard with his drink, “Hey,” I quietly said, handing him the glass.

He gave me a weak smile, “Hey.”

“Are you feeling alright?” I asked.

“Sure.” He vaguely replied.

I knelt down in front of him and rested my chin on his knee. He ran his fingers through my hair in a distracted way, like he wanted to enjoy it, but he didn’t. I rubbed his left calf and kissed his knee.

“I love you, Gerard.”

“I love you, too.”

Uh-oh.

He said ‘too’.

The forbidden word.

Something’s wrong.

Shut up, Kat, just drink your Cadillac and stop talking to yourself.

Okay.

I looked away, but he patted his leg for me to sit in his lap. I did, but soon sunk between his legs where he proceeded to distractedly play with my hair again.

The room was in slow motion and before I could catch my breath, it was seven and time to go set up.

We all decided to watch them from the crowd today. Olivia called her friend Brian and asked him to join us. He, apparently, was also a manager from New Jersey. It’s such a small world. Before My Chem jumped onstage, there was much more alcohol to be consumed. Just plain beer would suffice and while Olivia, Brian, Sid, Jamia, and myself situated ourselves against the rail the boys drank ‘til they were f e a r l e s s.

Ray began ‘Skylines,’ but the crowd was small and not really feelin’ it. I could see Gerard struggling and hobbling around stage. I stood next to Olivia, who loved it. She was dancing all over the place and convinced me and Jamia to do the same. There was, basically, no one around, so it was like, whatever, I’ll dance with my friends anytime I damn well please. We would fool around and start freaking. All the boys seemed to like that. I’d look over to the stage and see Frank try really hard to concentrate and not stare dumbfounded at us, but he couldn’t help himself and started messing up some chords. Then I’d see Gerard looking at me. At least that’s what I thought at first. But, I’d look again and his eyes weren’t on me, but Olivia. ‘He must be really drunk,’ was all I could think.

They finished their set with Gerard’s jamming the mic in his mouth and making these beastly, sudo-sexual noises and giving his infamous two-fingered salute.

“Well I think the new girl is fitting in pretty well.” Jamia quietly commented to me as we reached a concession stand.

“Yeah,” I thought for a minute whether I wanted to tell her about Gerard looking at her or not, “Maybe too much.” I whispered, taking my Coke and Skittles from the vendor.

“What?”

“Nothing...”

“No, what do you mean?”

Jamia sounded concerned so I felt obligated to tell her that what I was thinking to prove it was ridiculous, “I think Gerard was staring at her the whole time.”

Jamia looked up with an almost pained expression.

“But, I was standing next to her most of the time, so maybe I just got confused.” I quickly recanted, reasoning with myself.

“Yeah.” She hazily murmured.

Jamia hurriedly skipped over to Frankie and left me standing alone with my Skittles and jealous thoughts.

“Your friends were amazing.” Someone complimented me from behind.

I turned to see Brian, “Oh, hey. Thanks,” I replied preoccupied.

“I’ve never seen a band like them before. I can definitely see them going places. I’d put every dime I have on that bet.”

He sounded so excited, but I wasn’t really listening. I had zoned out when I focused past Brian to Olivia running up to Gerard and giving him this huge hug.

A hug that no one ever gives Gerard. No one except me.

And he didn’t seem to mind at all, either. In fact, he had a big, dumb grin on his face.

“That’s awesome Brian. Let’s go over there.” I don’t know if I interrupted him or not, but I sped off in Gerard’s direction... with a big dumb grin.

“You were fucking incredible, hon.” I heard Olivia say to Gerard.

‘Hon’ ?

Still smiling I greeted them, “Hey baby, you haven’t formally met Liv. Liv boyfriend Gerard, Gerard, new friend, Liv.

I said her name in a tone that said, ‘If that is her real name...’ Then I slipped my hand into him back pocket. He was still really sweaty and kind of smelled, but I stood as close as possible to him and gave Olivia an icy death glare hidden behind a smile as she undressed him with her eyes.

I looked up at him and he could see her do it, too.

“Liv was gonna take me-” Gerard started.

‘Back to her home on whore island?’ I thought with a grisly chuckle.

“-to meet her friend the manager. Right, Liv?”

“Right. You wanna go?” Olivia perkily suggested.

Oh I’m sorry I mean sugg-breast-ed. She was practically squeezing her tits together for him.

“Yeah. I’ll be right back, Kat.” He quickly dismissed me.

‘Okaaaay.... What the FUCK is going on here?’ I angrily wondered to myself. I turned around and sat on a table, just wanting to quietly finish my snack then go home.

FRANK’s POV

I was searching for some food when Jamia came up to me in a rush.

“Hey, doll, do you know where any food-”

“Okay, buddy, I need you to tell me what Gerard does here when Kat’s not around.” She fiercely demanded.

I went back to scrounging around the food table, “Um, nothing, babe. He just gets drunk. I told you.”

“Yeah, you said that, but you were lying.”

Damn, she was on to me....

“Is it anything with other girls?” She suddenly questioned.

“What?!”

“You heard me Frankie.”

“I don’t know, I’m just really drunk, baby. Just give me a kiss and help find me some food.” I put my hands on the side of her face and leaned in for a kiss, but she pulled my hands down.

“C’mon, tell me. For Kat.”

“It’s for Kat that I’m not telling you.”

“Has he fucked around on Kat with other girls?!” She hissed at me.

“Nothing too serious, but...” I rubbed the back of my head that was in a lot of pain abruptly, “I think it’s just him being stupid.”

“Kat’s your BEST friend. What the fuck is wrong with you?”

“He hasn’t actually done anything, and I’m not gonna make her cry over flirting.”

I had to sit down because I couldn’t find my balance. I looked past J and saw Olivia kind of all over Gerard. She must of seen me because she looked back to where I was staring. She saw him enjoying it.

“Look at that shit,” She pointed to them, “This is ridiculous. You’re being ridiculous.” She huffed out and stormed away.

“Fuck!” I cursed myself with my spinning head in my hands.

MY POV

‘God, I miss L.A. At least people knew that they were bullshitting you and owned up to it,’ I internally conversed while lighting up a cigarette. Inhaling then exhaling deeply, Jamia walked over. She didn’t look like she had good news, and I, honestly, didn’t really want to hear it, whatever it was.

“Hey, J. We got any more booze? I need to drink until Gerard’s attractive again. Just kidding. But, yeah, I need a drink over here!” I nervously rambled out.

I got up and walked in the opposite direction of Jamia, but saw Gerard and Olivia under the tarp tent.

“Hey, you wanna get fucked up later?” Gerard asked Olivia.

She bubbly giggled, “But, you’re as drunk as a sailor right now!”

They laughed at the stupid remark.

I threw up in my mouth a little.