I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love.

I'm Not Afraid of Losing You, My Little Girl...

It was almost 3am as I exhaled a large grey cloud of smoke and Frank dragged a camouflage comforter over us. He was trying to convince me that he could teach me how to blow smoke rings.

“Look, it’s frickin’ easy.”

He took my cigarette and inhaled. Then he pursed his lips together and puffed out a few rings of smoke. He started laughing and then choked out the rest.

“I swear you can do it. It’s just like blowing a bubble with your gum,” He promised, “Try it.”

“Frank, I’m not gonna be able to do it-”

“Just try it.”

“Fine. But, you don’t get to laugh at me.”

“Deal.”

I tried a few times and failed, but after about a minute, I got it.

“Oh shit, that is so hot.” He complimented.

I glanced over at him, but only for a moment because I was focused.

“Okay, I can’t help it, that’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen,” Frank said before taking a nose dive into my neck.

I giggled and blew out the last fumes, “Oh come one! I was getting good. I felt like Scarlett O’Hara... or soo-o-omething. Frank! Quit it!”

Frank’s promiscuous hands stalked down my body and between my legs, “You quit it,” He parroted, drawing me near.

Just then I heard the voices of Vincent and his little brother, Stephen. The door knob turned and Frank and I looked up meeting the gaping eyes of the two.

“Ah!” I screamed, pulling Frank back down on top of me to cover myself.

“Well, hello.” Stephen greeted us.

Frank looked really pissed. Vincent flinched and covered his brother’s eyes.

“Wait a second- Uuuuuggghh! They fucking did it in my room?!” Stephen yelled.

“Sorry, bro...” Vincent drunkenly apologized to us while closing the door.

“Who was that girl?!” We heard Stephen wonder from outside the door.

“Shit, that was FUCKING embarrassing!” I admitted, covering my eyes.

“Fucking little shit.” Frank said about Stephen.

“Well, we are kind of in his room.”

“So?!”

“Would you want two of your brothers’ older friends to fuck in your room?”

“Fuck yeah! Maybe I could’ve gotten SOME action in high school, ‘cuz the guy would owe me.”

Aw,” I cooed, “... is that why you like to... you know... all the time?”

“Duh! I get IT whenever I can! Shit... who wouldn’t? YOU do.”

I was gonna defend myself, but then I thought for a second and stopped, Frankie laughed knowing he was right, “Yeah, that’s true,” I finally confessed, “I wear guys out, man.”

Puuuuu-leez! You couldn’t wear me out if you tried!”

“Oh really? You don’t think so? My stamina is ten times yours, you fucking eight year-old smoker!”

“Try me...” Frank tested me, folding his hands under his head and looking up at me.

“Fine... but I need my own equipment.”

I got up and sloppily pulled on my clothes and headed out the door, Frank close behind.

Frank drove home and I dragged him inside.

It was high time Frank knew about my handcuffs.