Status: finished

Nothing You Confess, Could Make Me Love You Less

I'm Sorry I Made You Cry

PLEASE read the author note at the bottom. It's important (:

I woke up early the next morning and forgot where I was. All the memories came flooding back and I took a shower to help get rid of them.

Nora already had breakfast made. It was Saturday so my dad was everyone else got to stay home for the day. As I sat at the table, it felt like a happy little family, but I didn’t feel a part of it. I felt like the outsider trying to fit in.

We all heard tires screeching outside and went to go see what it was. My heart dropped when I saw Jacob’s rabbit parked in front of the house. Nick was the first one out and ran to the door.

“EMMA!” he screamed, opening the door. He ignored Dad, Nora, and Jesse and pulled me into a hug. I noticed that he was in a lime green v-neck with grey sweat pants and house slippers. His blonde hair was messy, but he didn’t look like he cared.

“Don’t you ever fucking leave like that again,” he scolded me.

“Language,” my dad chuckled. Nick finally let go of me and turned to face our dad. He seemed shy and hesitant, but finally hugged him. I smiled seeing them reunite again.

“Emma?” his voice was soft, but I still heard it. All attention was centered on me again. I couldn’t look at him or else the tears would start again and I don’t want to cry in front of everyone.

“Why are you here?” I asked narrowing my eyes at the ground.

“I came here to explain to you what happened,”

“I don’t want to hear what happened between you and Bella!” I spat her name in disgust.

“Emma, it really was just a misunderstanding. Jacob told me what hap—“

“I don’t want to hear it, Nick. I didn’t ask either of you to come here,” I ran up the stairs and into my room, slamming the door behind me. My chest felt like bricks were being dropped into it.

“Emma, let me in,” Jesse said on the other side of the door. When I didn’t answer, he came in himself. Stupid Dad for not having proper locks on the doors.

“That’s your boyfriend, right?” I nodded and looked out my window.

“You should listen to what he has to say. That’s all part of being in a relationship.” He told me, and I knew he was right, but I wasn’t ready to see Jacob just yet. I felt so vulnerable about the situation and so powerless.

“You upset your brother too with what you just said,” I didn’t mean to hurt Nick, but I really wasn’t ready for confrontation just yet. I did miss Nick and I’ve been wanting to see him, but why did Jake have to come along?!

“Can you tell Nick to come in here please?” I asked softly. I heard the door open and close and soon Nick and hugging me again. He held onto me tightly and I hugged him back just as tight.

“I was seriously worried you were going to abandon me.” he mumbled. I giggled.

“I could never do that to you… Can you tell me what Jake told you?” I asked. Nick looked me in the eyes and finally said okay.

“Bella came over right before you did, and he was trying to get her out of the house because he wanted to spend the day with you, but she wouldn’t leave. He said she caught him off guard and shoved him. He fell back onto the couch and got on top of him just as you were walking in. Once he saw you leave, he said he pushed Bella off and ran after you, but you were already on your way here. It was all a big mistake,”

I felt like crying all over again. How could I be so selfish and not even wait to hear what he had to say?

“I told him about coming here last night and he decided to leave at almost midnight. I came with him just in case and he ended up driving the whole night. He’s been wanting to see you so bad. You’re his imprint after all…” I wiped my eyes and walked out of my room.

“Where is he?” I asked Nick looking around. He pointed outside and I saw him sitting on the swinging bench on the front porch.

“Jake,” he looked at me and jumped up to hug me, but stopped. His hands fell back down to his sides because he didn’t know what to do.

“I-I missed you,” I whispered, reaching out for him. Without a second to waste, Jacob wrapped me up in his arms and swung me around. He sat down on the swinging bench again with me in his lap.

“I’m so sorry,” I said into his neck. I didn’t want to let him go. All the pain that I felt was gone and I felt whole again just being around him.

“No, this is not your fault. I should have tried harder to make her leave,” I smiled and kissed him softly on the lips.

“I’m sorry I made you cry,” when he said that, I tightened my hold around his neck and held him close to me.

“Let’s never let something like this happen again.”

Jacob and I stayed attached at the hip for the rest of the day. Our excuse was that we were making up for lost time. My dad even let him stay the night in my room because he said he trusted me.

“Let’s go back home tomorrow morning,” I said as we laid in bed getting ready to go to sleep. Jacob ran his fingers through my hair and placed small kisses on my face every now and then.

“Sure, everyone misses you and I swear your mom wanted to kill me after you left. I still think she’s mad at me too,” Jacob whispered. That sounded just like my mom.

“I missed school too. Gross, now I have makeup work,” I grumbled. Jacob chuckled and leaned down to kiss me on the lips. I smiled and kissed him back. Everything felt so right again.

I ran my fingers through his hair and his hands held onto my waist. Jacob pushed me onto my back and got on top of me. I almost giggled at the sudden movement if it weren’t for him reattaching our lips again.

My body felt hot and all I wanted to do was give myself to Jacob completely. He seemed to be thinking the same thing because his hands were touching every part of my body that he could.

“Jake,” I whispered. He stopped and looked at me, but got off of me and laid down back in his spot. Confused, I turned to face him.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, resting my hand on his chest.

“I don’t want our first time to be at your dad’s house,” he said. I blushed and let my head fall onto his stomach. I turned so that I was still laying on him, but I was looking at him.

“You’re also saving yourself for the perfect guy and I want to prove to you that I am that perfect guy. But right now, I still feel like you’re upset over the whole Bella incident. I don’t want that. I want it to be perfect,” he smiled a little.

“I love you, Jake,” I pulled myself up and kissed him briefly. He wrapped his arms around me and held me on top of him.

“I love you too. Now let’s go back to bed so we can leave in the morning,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute they're back together!
Leave a comment!(:

Oh go check out my profile! I have the layout and summary for my Joker story that I've been working on. The first chapter is coming soon, but you can at least see the summary if you want(: I would really like it if you did ;)

IMPORTANT:
Never mind! If you read the other important note I had on before, sorry. I found the banner picture again, but it was posted by another user. I never saved this picture so it won't be erased again. Hope you like it! (: