Status: finished

Nothing You Confess, Could Make Me Love You Less

Why Is Everyone Calling It A Date?

It was Monday now and Jake and I spent the whole weekend texting. It got to the point where Nick tried to steal my phone away, but I just ran from him. Nick and I walked into school together and went our seperate ways. I walked into English and sat down next to Bella.

"So what did you do this weekend?"

"Nothing really. i stayed at home most of the time." I answered. She started telling me about a date she had with Edward, her boyfriend. I gently rubbed my wrist and thought about Jacob. I kinda wanted him to be my boyfriend.

"Want to hang out after school?" I let go of my wrist.

"Actually, Jacob and I were going to see a movie today. We planned it over the weekend. We can hang out tomorrow." I suggested. Bella stayed quiet for a minute before saying she had a date tomorrow. The rest of the day was awkward. Bella wouldn't talk to me and I didn't know what to think. Did I do something wrong that upset her? The good thing was that Jacob was waiting for me when school ended. He was leaning against his rabbit when i walked over to him.

"Hey," I said smiling.

"Hey." his brown eyes caught my blue ones and we just stared at each other for a while.

"Jacob. What are you doing here?!" I turned and saw Edward glaring at Jacob. Bella was standing by his side and glanced between Jacob and me like she had done at the bonfire.

"I'm picking up Emma and we're going on a date," Date?! I thought we were going out as friends. But a date doesn't seem so bad. I do like Jacob and all... Edward concentrated on me before turning back to Jacob. I didn't miss the glare Bella sent me after Jacob said date either.

"Hurry up and leave, Dog." Edward practically hissed. He took Bella's hand and walked over to his Volvo. Bella looked back multiple times.

"What was that all about?" I asked. Jake shook his head and smiled down at me. He opened the door for me and I got in putting my bag in the back where I saw his. Jake started the car and drove down the street.

"Do you and Edward do that often?"

"Every time we see each other. He thinks I want to steal Bella from him." he chuckled and headed to the movies.

"Do you want to steal her from him?" I asked nervously. I rubbed my wrist and Jacob noticed.

"No, not anymore that is." he flashed me a smile that caused me to release my wrist. He just has that effect on me. Like I can completely be myself around him and not put up a mask. But it bothers me that he was once interested in Bella. Jeaously coursed through me, but I ignored it and enjoyed his company. We got to the movies and saw Halloween II. I screamed throughout the movie and held onto to Jacob most of the time.

"You okay?" he asked as we walked out of the theater. I nodded still holding onto his arm. It was almost 7 when we headed back to my house.

"We are never seeing a scary movie again. I can't believe you laughed at some parts." I groaned. Jake laughed and pulled up to my house after I told him where I lived. I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed my bag out of the back.

"Thanks Jake. I had fun today." I said going to open the door.

"Emma, wait." I turned back to him. He looked like he was thinking about something. Jake leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead.

"Goodnight, Emma." I nodded, blushing and got out. When i got to the door, I waved goodbye and went inside my house. Nick was sitting on the couch waiting for me. I'm guessing my grandma and mom were outside in the garden.

"How was your date?"

"Why is everyone calling it a date? I thought it was just going to a movie with a friend." I said and plopped down on the couch next to him.

"Maybe you're just blind." he laughed. I knew he was worried about me being friends with Jacob, but at least he tried to hide it. My mom and grandma almost freaked out when they heard about me going out with a boy to the movies. My dad cheated on my mom and my last boyfriend wasn't the nicest guy. Especially after I was hit by the car, I wasn't very social, mainly with boys.

"Jake is a really nice guy," I said softly and touched my forehead where he kissed me. The skin still felt hot.

"I swear, if he hurts you..." Nick trailed off. I giggled and kissed his cheek before heading to my room that I shared with Nick. I changed into my pajamas and laid down on my bed to work on biology homework.

"Eeemmmmaaaaa," Nick slumped into our room and fell onto his bed. I looked at the clock, it was only 8:30, but he was passed out on his bed. Lazy bum--What was that noise. I sat up and ran over to the window in our room and looked out. There's a dog in our backyard, no that's not a dog. That's a wolf! Are there wolves in Forks?! I'll have to ask Bella tomorrow at school. The large wolf looked up at my window and ran back into the trees behind out house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think by leaving a comment! (: