Status: finished

Nothing You Confess, Could Make Me Love You Less

I Plan On Not Letting You Go Until I Have To

“We’ve lost track of Dillon. I advise you to stay close to either me or Jacob for now,” I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard Edward whispering in my ear. I spun around to face him. It was lunch time and as usual I was enjoying my peace in the hallway outside the cafeteria.

“Edward, he’s not going to be a problem anymore.” He scoffed and sat down next to me.

“I doubt that. He probably has some kind of trick up his sleeve. Alice can’t even get an visions of him mainly because you’re involved with that wolf and she can’t see wolves.” He grumbled. I smiled a little.

“Really, Dillon’s not bad,” Edward gave me a confused look and concentrated on my forehead.

“Are you reading my mi—“

“He left?” he asked. I nodded and remembered the talk I had with him last night so that Edward could see it. The golden eyed vampire seemed slightly put off.

“And here I was thinking we were finally going to get to have a little fun,” he grumbled. I giggled and shook my head.

“So now that he won’t be a problem anymore, let’s talk about other things,” I said thinking about what I wanted to ask him.

“I don’t want to talk about that,”

“Stop reading my mind,” I mumbled.

“It’s like reading an open book, kinda hard not to,” he retorted.

“Stop being grumpy and just answer my question then. How are you and Bella doing now?” I asked. He crossed his arms and looked up at the ceiling.

“Fine. Even though I know that she still has some kind of feelings for Jacob, I still love her,” he said.

“Is it love or do you just feel comfortable being around someone who isn’t an open book to read,” I said using air quotes. He scrunched up his eyebrows and actually seemed to think about it.

“I don’t know…” we sat there in a comfortable silence until the bell rang and we had to go to our next period. Edward still looked like he was thinking as we parted ways.

~*~

I stood on the sidewalk next to the rode and watched Jacob pulled up in front of me. He hopped out of the car and hugged me while spinning me around. I knew people were watching us, but I didn’t care.

“Why are you so happy today?” I asked once he set me down. Jacob took my bag for me and put it in the car.

“I have the entire day off so we get to spend it together!” he seemed extremely happy. I couldn’t help but smile and get into the rabbit. I quickly texted Nick and told him to tell Mom I was going over to Jacob’s house.

I was planning on talking to them about Dad’s wedding, but I guess that is going to get put off again.

“We can eat lots of food, snuggle on my bed, watch movies, talk about everything, make out, snuggle on my bed, make out, eat food, make out,” he said happily. I laughed and kissed his cheek as he drove.

“God, I love you so much,” he exclaimed and turned off the car once we were in his garage. We walked in through the back door that led into his kitchen and looked around. Billy didn’t seem to be home.

“Dad!” Jake called. There was no answer so we looked around and I picked up a note that was on the fridge door.

Went fishing with Charlie. Don’t expect me to be home until tomorrow afternoon.

Dad
P.S. Try not to eat all the food again like you did last time.


I laughed when I finished reading it and I gave it to Jacob. He scanned over the note and his smile got even bigger than before.

“You know what this means, right?” I raised an eyebrow and shook my head no.

“We get to have the house to ourselves and because it is Friday, you are staying the night!” he yelled and threw the note into the trash.

“Really? Do you think my mom would let me stay the night at my boyfriend’s house without his dad there?” I asked. He flicked my forehead and nodded his head yes.

“She already asked us if were we using condoms. I think she thinks we’re already doing that,” I blushed thinking about that time when my mom embarrassed us like that.

“I’ll see anyway,” I grumbled and pulled my phone out of my pocket to call her. She answered on the second ring.

“Hey mom, can I stay the night at Jake’s?”

“Is his dad there?” she asked.

“Uh, no. He’s fishing with Charlie. He’ll be back tomorrow,” I waiting for the inevitable NO, but it didn’t come.

“Alright, but be safe. Make sure to have condoms and don’t get knocked up. I want Jacob to come over for lunch tomorrow so make sure you two are up by then.” I probably looked like a fish out of water because I opened my mouth and closed it several times as she spoke.

“G-Gotcha. Bye Mom,” I hung up and looked at my boyfriend in disbelief.

“She said it was fine,” I said softly. Jacob smirked and wrapped his arms around me, lightly kissing my neck.

“I knew she would. Now, let’s go cuddle on my bed like I wanted to in the car,” I smiled and kissed him as he picked me up and took me into his room.

“I plan on not letting you go until I have to,” he said against the skin of my neck as he kissed it and gently nibbled on my sweet spot.

“That’s fine with me…”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait(:
Leave a comment and be prepared for Rated R/NC17 content in the next chapter <3