Status: finished

Nothing You Confess, Could Make Me Love You Less

Are You In Pain?

“Jacob,” I moaned underneath him. He sat up a little and pulled his shirt off. I was already down to my underwear and slowly undid his belt and jeans button. He helped in pulling his pants off as well.

“Emma do you want to keep going?” he whispered in my ear while gently resting his weight on me. I could tell he wanted to because his hard on was pressing into my thigh, but I wanted to continue as well.

“Yes,” I mumbled grabbing onto his neck and crushing his lips onto mine. Jacob slid his hands behind my back and undid my bra, freeing my breasts from their hold.

His warms hands caressed them before going lower and hooking his pointer fingers around the hem of my underwear. Pulling back a little, he looked at my face for any sign of discomfort but found none.

“Don’t worry,” I cooed and leaned up to kiss his neck. Jacob shivered at my touch and pulled my underwear all the way off. He quickly grabbed his boxers and ripped them off.

Within seconds he had my wrists pinned to the bed on either side of my head and he ground his hips into my own as he showered me with more kisses. I arched my back up in pleasure when my skin collided with his.

“Don’t tease me,” I groaned. Jacob smirked and reached over me to grab a condom. Yes we are taking my mom’s advice…

He slipped the condom on himself with one hand while his other hand found its way to my sensitive bud. I gasped and grabbed onto the sheets as he quickly rubbed the bud with his thumb.

I was slightly panting when he pulled away. Jacob brought his lips down to my neck where he nibbled and bit it to distract me as he pushed himself into me.

“Ah…” I groaned in pain and dug my nails into Jacob’s back. He stopped moving and kissed my lips slipping his tongue into my mouth.

He pulled out before pushing back into me. It didn’t hurt as bad, but there was still pain.

“It’s okay, Babe,” I took a deep breath and he started trusting into me at a slow pace. A pace I soon got tired of…

“Go faster,” I moaned next to his ear. He bit his lip to hold back a groan and he picked it up and went faster. I could faintly smell blood so my cherry had obviously been popped, but I ignored it.

Jacob grabbed my hips and yanked them down as he trust up into me all the way to the hilt. I almost screamed out and threw my head backwards onto a pillow. Jacob held me close and continued to ram into me like there was no tomorrow.

There was something building up in the pit of my stomach and I felt like I couldn’t breathe. Then Jacob hit a certain spot and I let it all go. I moaned loudly and tightened around Jacob who groaned and buried himself inside of me.

He slowly rode out our orgasms and I got my breathing under control. Jacob intertwined our fingers and gently pulled out of me. When he took off the condom, I saw that it did in fact have my blood on it, but that was normal for someone’s first time.

He tossed it into his trash can and pulled me under the blankets with him. Jake kissed my forehead and gently started sucking on my neck.

“I love you, I really do,” I said running my fingers through his cropped hair.

“I love you too,” he kissed me on the lips and rolled us so he was on top of me again. I giggled and loosely wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Are you in pain?” he asked softly while massaging my sides with his warm hands.

“Just a little bit, but nothing bad. Sore is more of how I feel,” I laughed. Jacob grinned and laid back down next to me.

“We should probably get cleaned and get ready for bed. The sun is going down too,” Jacob noted from the setting sun outside his window. I nodded and he helped me up and we headed into the bathroom. Yeah, I was definitely sore.

~*~

“I’m scared your mom is going to beat the living crap out of me,” Jake whined as we stood outside my front door. My mom had said she wanted Jacob over for lunch so I forced him to come, but now he’s scared of my mom.

“If you need to be scared of my parents, then you just need to look out for my dad. My mom was the one letting us spend the night together. I think she pretty much knows what we did. Stop being a baby and come on!” I laughed and pulled my boyfriend into my house.

“Emma, is that you and Jake?” I heard my mom.

“Yeah, we’re here,” I said and led Jacob into the kitchen. Nick and Embry were sitting down at the table and holding hands.

“Is this a family lunch?” I asked taking a seat with Jacob following my lead. He still hadn’t said anything and that was only making things more suspicious.

“I wanted my babies to bring home their men and spend some time with me,” My mom whined as she set salad and sandwiches in front of us. She glanced at an oddly quiet Jacob and smirked.

“I see that something did happen last night,” she teased. I knew she wouldn’t be mad, but Jake seemed to blush like a tomato.

“N-No we just—“

“You better not break her heart, or I’ll break your body,” my mom warned. Jacob relaxed and smiled while grabbing my hand under the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such a long wait!!! Here it is, the rated r stuff <3

Tell me what you think and I'm starting to work on a request story for Fame with Music(: It's an Edward Cullen fanfic so you guys can look forward to that (:

Oh and sorry to say, but this story only has a few chapters left ):