Status: finished

Nothing You Confess, Could Make Me Love You Less

Great, Breakfast With Jacob's Dad

I woke up the next morning to Jacob whispering in my ear. Groaning, I swatted him away and pulled a pillow over my head. His deep chuckle filled my ears and I smiled despite my sleepiness.

"Emmmmmaaaa," he cooed, "time to get up," he whispered again in my ear. How did he get under the pillow with me?! I shook my head and tried to go back to sleep but I felt Jacob shift around on the bed and I got curious. What could he be doing this early in the morning? ...Morning?!

"Jake, we'll be late to school!" I yelled sitting up on his bed feeling dizzy from the sudden movement. I fell back onto the bed on my back as the room around me still spun.

"Relax, Babe. School got canceled due to the bad storm. Trees are knocked down everywhere and the power systems are still down in some areas. You look cute when you first wake up," I blushed and covered my face with my hands.

How could I just sleep over at Jacob's house, with him being my boyfriend and all. That sounds nice, my boyfriend... I was still day dreaming when Jacob pried my hands away from my face and stared down at me with a smirk. I probably looked so gross with messy hair and no make up on. Jacob smiled and pecked me on the forehead before helping me up.

"If you want to change out of my clothes, yours are probably dry now," I nodded and walked into the bathroom still feeling embarrassed about this whole situation. I changed out of Jake's clothes and put on mine that were now dry. I fixed my blonde hair to where it looked normal and cleaned my face of all the old make up.

"My dad made breakfast," Jake said when I handed him his clothes back. Great, breakfast with Jacob's dad. That's going to be great. I'll just say, Hey Mr. Black, don't mind me, but I made out with your son last night and slept in his bed with him too. No big deal!!! Ugh! I'm so nervous.

Jake quickly laced our hands together and flashed me a smile. It was almost like he knew what I was thinking. I smiled back and held his hand as we walked into the kitchen where I smelt eggs and bacon.

"There you two are. I was beginning to think y'all where going to sleep the day away," Billy joked. I eased up a bit.

"Relax dad, it's only 9. I'm usually not up until noon or later," Jacob replied and sat at the small table. I sat beside him and Billy gave us both a plate. I saw that Jake's plate was filled with 3 times as much food as mine, not that I was complaining. But how can he eat so much? Billy joined us as he wheeled his wheelchair over to the empty spot at the table.

"How was the storm last night?" he asked taking a bite of his scrambled eggs. I ate slowly.

"It was fine until the power went out. Emma almost freaked out," Jacob said with a low laugh. I playfully smacked his arm and grinned. Billy smiled at the two of us and it seemed like he had no problem with me staying over last night.

"Emma, have you contacted your family?"

"My brother called last night, but the signal was bad and that was the last time I talked to the,. I'll try to call him after breakfast," I looked out the kitchen window and saw that the sun was actually shining.

"Can we go outside after I call Nick?" I asked Jake. He looked down at me and nodded.

"Why?" I pointed to the window. Billy and Jacob both turned to look.

"I haven't really seen the sun since I moved here," I said thinking back.

"We better enjoy the day because the rest of the week will be like last night. That's why I stocked up on so much food," Jacob said shoveling down his food. I felt so comfortable around Jacob and didn't feel like I had to only eat a little bit of food. You know how when you're with someone you like and you don't want them to watch you eat because you feel like a pig? Well, it's completely opposite with Jacob. I feel like I can eat an entire cow around him and he'll still smile at me.

"Thanks for breakfast, Dad,"

"Thanks, Mr. Black,"

"Call me Billy," I nodded and Jake and I went outside. There I went into the garage and got my phone out of my bag and called Nick. I was so happy to see that I still had battery and signal after last night.

"Hello?"

"Hey is everything okay there?" I asked.

"Yeah, but a tree in the backyard got blown down so some of the neighbors are helping move it. When do you think you'll come home?" my brother asked.

"I don't know. I was planning on spending the day with Jacob because it's so nice outside."

"What's going on with you two?" he asked sounding suspicious.

"I'll explain when I get home," I laughed and said bye before hanging up. Jacob was patiently waiting for me outside by a tree. I took his hand and intertwined our fingers slowly. He kissed my forehead and we started walking around the reservation. It was nice to finally get some sun on my paling skin. Jacob was lucky that he had a natural tan.

"Jacob!" we turned around and waited for two other boys to catch up with us. I recognized them as Quil and Embry.

"Hey, you're Emma," Quil said bluntly. I smiled and nodded. Embry and Quil smiled at each other and turned to smirk at Jacob who rolled his eyes.

"You do you two losers want?" Jacob asked.

"Well we were going to see if you wanted to go to Sam's house, but we can see that you're preoccupied at the moment," Embry said looking down at our hands. Jacob chuckled and shook his head.

"Just tell Sam that I'm going to be with Emma today. We're leaving now," Jake's friends ran off in another direction and we headed for first beach. The water was too cold to swim in, but the view was still beautiful. We sat in the sand much like the first time we met and hung out at the bonfire. Jake's arms were loosely around my stomach and I was leaning back into his.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow," he said out of the blue.

"You do realize that it will be pouring rain tomorrow, right?" I asked looking up at him. He was smiling and staring out at the water.

"We can go to your house or mine. I just want to have our first date as a couple already," he whined like a kid. I giggled and leaned up to kiss his jaw.

"Well then it sounds like a date. We can go to my house,"

"YES! I'll pick you up after school tomorrow. I don't know if they'll be back open or not, but I'll plan on it," I leaned back into my boyfriend and watched the waves roll up onto the shore and fall back into the ocean. I could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWE! They're going to have their first official date!!