Status: finished

Nothing You Confess, Could Make Me Love You Less

Were We Interrupting Something

It was still pouring rain and Jake and I were still outside sitting on the swing. He had me wrapped up in his arms and we hadn't spoken since he told me he was a werewolf.

"Jake?"

"Yeah?"

"Edward mentioned imprinting to Bella that one time. How did he know about it if you can only tell the person you imprint on?" Jake hesitated, but answered.

"Edward and his entire family is a vampire coven. Edward, Jasper, Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, Esme, and Carlisle are all vampires. They're the reason why La Push needs me and the other guys to protect it. When they moved back here, the werewolf genes in me activated and it forced me to phase into a wolf, same as the other guys and Leah."

"V-Vampires? So you're a werewolf and Edward is a vampire. But Bella is dating him, so she's dating a vampire?!" I asked. Jacob nodded.

"This is all so confusing." Jacob chuckled which caused me to move up and down along with his chest.

"You can say that again. I thought Sam was crazy when he tried to tell me what I was becoming the first time."

"That still doesn't answer my question though. How does Edward know about imprinting?"

"Edward is a mind reader. He can hear everyone's thoughts besides Bella's. She just kind of weird I guess." that made me laugh. I shivered finally feeling the cold. Jacob picked me up and carried me inside.

"Jake!" I laughed while he just grinned at me. He carried me up to his room and set me down on his bed. Then he went over to his dresser and pulled out an over-sized sweatshirt and handed it to me.

"That's my favorite one, but it'll look like a dress on you." I giggled and pulled it on over my head.

"Wanna know something else pretty cool?" he asked jumping on the bed next to me. I nodded and laid back on his pillows. He followed my lead and laid down facing me. He put a finger to his lips like he was shushing a child.

"You can't tell anyone!"

"Promise," I held out my pinky and he did the same. We pinky swore.

"I'm pretty sure Embry imprinted on your brother in the music room," I sat up in shock.

"What?! How?! But they're both guys!" Jacob pulled me back down and shushed me. I blushed and listened to him.

"We were told that we imprint on the person who will best help carry on the werewolf gene, but it looks like those legends weren't all true. Are you against them if Nick decides to be with Embry?" he asked softly.

"No...I just never expected it. I mean, I knew Nick was Bi, but he always had a girlfriend... This is just too much to take in. Let's talk about something else," I decided. Jacob chuckled, but agreed with me.

"I want you to meet the rest of the pack soon. Like everyone including the imprints."

"That sounds like fun!" We heard Jacob's front door open and close and then footsteps run up the stairs. Quil and I think it was Jared burst through Jake's door and stared at us. They smirked at us and crossed their arms.

"Were we interrupting something?" Jared asked. I blushed bright red and buried my head in Jacob's pillow.

"What the hell guys? It's called knocking and no! Emma and I are innocent unlike someone I know," he said looking at Jared. He shrugged his shoulders.

"What do you guys need?"

"Sam wants Emma to come over so she can meet Emily." Quil filled him in.

"Woah we were just talking about me meeting everyone," I said sitting up. Jared and Quil stared at Jacob's sweatshirt that was wayyyyy too big for me. Quil smiled and shook his head playfully.

"Do you want to go?" Jake asked me holding my hand. I nodded and we followed the boys out of the house and into the rain. We all ran over to Sam's house which wasn't very far away from Jake's. Jacob stopped me on the porch by grabbing my arm gently.

"Don't stare at Emily's face," he whispered and pulled me inside. We were in the kitchen and I saw a big group of guys and a woman slaving over the stove. That must be Emily.

"Hey Emma," Sam said. I remembered him from the first bonfire I went to. The other guys looked up and a lot of them were familiar. I remembered Quil, Jared, Seth, and Leah. Jacob told me that other one was Paul and Embry wasn't going to be coming. I figured he was still with Nick. That will take a while to get used to, but I'll support them because Nick is my precious brother.

"Emma!" Emily turned around and set a plate of muffins down on the counter. She faced me and pulled me into a hug. I noticed the scars on her face, but she still looked beautiful. I hugged her back tightly.

"I'm so happy to finally meet everyone," I said happily when we let go. She grinned at me before walking back over to Sam and kissing him. They must be imprints like Jacob and me. I held Jacob's hand and looked at everyone. They were all giving him questioning looks. He laughed.

"Emma knows everything guys, you don't have to hold back," They all cheered.

"Yeah another Wolf Girl!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I started a co-written story about Jacob Black. See my Mibba Profile for more information and hopefully the first chapter will be out soon.(:

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!