You Can't Have Me. (Harpers Island Fanfic)

You Can't Have Me

“You can’t have me”

Chloe stared at her killer. His eyes were cold, a dead, callous hunger in them as he came towards her. Down below, in the river, she knew Cal was there. She knew he was laying face down, his blood seeping into the water around him, his life force ebbing away. She knew, but she wouldn’t look. Couldn’t look.

Instead, she kept her eyes trained on the killer just feet from her, broad knife pointed at her. She was going to die. She was going to be with Cal. That bastard was going to kill her.

No.

He wouldn’t get the pleasure, she decided. He wouldn’t get the satisfaction of bleeding her dry and watching the life fade from her eyes. He wasn’t going to toss her over the side like a rag doll the way he did Cal. No way. She was going to die, but the sadistic bastard wasn’t going to kill her.

She didn’t even think about letting go, she just did it. She fell backwards to her death, and to Cal, her eyes glued to his for as long as possible. John Wakefield wasn’t going to kill her. John Wakefield couldn’t have her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I may turn this into series of deathfics, what do you think?
how some of the characters feel as they're dying. (i'm kinda interested in doing Henry's)
Let me know guys.