Status: Unactive for now

Weight of the World

Chapter 10

After about 10 minutes of sitting on the grass we decided to join the rest of the group again. It was now 12 and people was startin to get a little rowdy inside.

"Somebody is having fun in there" Sara signaled towards the house as she brought some drinks out. Moments later we heard a huge smash. Someone has probably dropped a glass i thought. But then we heard Kimmie shouting. What the hell? I got up on Gus's lap and ran into the kitchen and was met by a deverstated Kimmie.

"What's happened? Are you OK?" I asked.

"Some twat in there has knocked my mums fave vase off the table play fighting. My mum is literally going to kill me" I hugged her

"Do you want me to start kicking people out yet?" I asked. She nodded

"Wait, give me 10 minutes and i'll do it myself." She said. I made her a drink and went back outside to tell them what was going on. Surely enough we was kicking teenagers out of her house early this party would have been going on till probably 4 in the morning, but no someone had to ruin it.

"Hey what's going on why is everyone leaving babe?" Lee said as he came from upstairs.

"Someone has broken my mums vase, so everyones going home before something else gets broken" She said as she took a sit on the couch.

"That's just stupid reason" argued Lee. You could tell Lee was drunk. He never argued with Kimmie unless he was drunk. Kimmie got back up and took Lee outside. She hated arguing in front of people. Me, Zoey, Sara, Young Guns and most of Deaf Havana took a seat in the living room trying not to eavesdrop on them. About 5 minutes later the both came in with faces like thunder.

"Whos coming into town, i'm not staying here" Lee announced. Most of Deaf Havana got up and went with him, but the rest stayed sat down.

"You guys can go too if you want"

"No, we came to hang with you" John smiled at Kimmie. She went into the kitchen and came back with the rest of the booze.

A hour and 4 vodka shots later, Ben, Zoey and Fraiser was playing rock band. Me and Gus was trying to fix the vase with super glue, like she wouldn't notice but we thought it was a good idea.

"This is going terrible wrong" I giggled as i tried sticking a piece together which ended up sticking to my hand. "I have the worst ideas ever"

"You was just trying to help" Gus said "What you going to tell your mum?" He said

"Tell me what?" We all turned our heads to the front door and there stood Kimmie's mum. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short and kinda crap lol
Comment?