Status: Unactive for now

Weight of the World

Chapter 13

"What?" I near enough growled "What are you playing at?"

"What? I can't help it if i like two people at the same time"

"Yes you can, worst thing is, John know that your with Lee and he is meant to be one of his friends." I almost screamed. I was fuming. "You know how much i have cheaters, and you are one."

"I'm sorry, i really can't help it" She said.

"How long has this been going on" i said as i calmed down a little

"Since the party" She whispered

"I would have thought better about you, sort it out and don't speak to me for the rest of the night. I can't beleive you" I said as a walked away. How could she do this to her boyfriend of 2 years. I need to calm down can't let them see me like this, so i went straight to the bar for another drink. Once i got my drink i went and sat back at the merch table, where Gus was talking to a fan and John was geting his picture taken.

"Did you speak to her?" Zoey asked. I nodded "And?"

"You don't want to know" was all i said and sipped my drink. After Gus was finsihed talking to their fan he came and sat by me. "We stay here later?" I asked out of the blue. Because after this gig was finished this place is a club.

"Well seeing as its Friday and its our day off tomorrow yes" He said as he put his arm around me.

"Ew get off me, your all sweaty" I joked.

"Fine somebody doesn't want a cuddle off me" he said taking his arm from around me

"No, i'm only messing, i don't care" I moaned as he wouldn't pay attention to me. He soon gave in after a few minutes of teasing him.

After the final band Deaf Havana had been on, every merch table was surrounded by fans, it was so hard to move now so us girls decided to go downstairs part of the club while they finished doing what they was doing. As we was heading to the club Lee came up behind us asking if i had seen Kimmie tonight. In fact i haven't seen her since we had that arguement, come to mention it i haven't seen John since their set. Once into the club first thing we see is John and Kimmie snogging the faces off each other. Oh god.

"Are you seeing what am i?" Zoey asked looking at me

"Yep" was all i could say. I turned around to see if Lee was there. He wasn't. I really hope he didn't see that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short i'm sorry
Next one will be better
For Zoey and Kimmie