Status: Unactive for now

Weight of the World

Chapter 9

I felt a pang of jealousy run throught my whole band. Now Sarah let not get ahead of ourselves, she may just be a mate of the band, of one of the others girlfriends. Gus made his way to me, with a huge smile on his face.

"Where you off to?" He grinned, eyeing me up and down. I couldn't help smile when he did

"Just to get some beer, Kimmie didn't have time to get any before, my fault really" i laughted

"Mind if i came with you?" He asked. I shook my head and off we went. Everything was going fine until we was making our way back. We was about to past some girls that went to my old school that hated me for no reason. I groaned and Gus asked what was up. I signaled to the girls, and as we passed them they started shouting things about me and Kyle that really hurt me. I was about to shout back at them but Gus stopped me. He grabbed ahold of my hand and began rubbing the top of it with his thumb. I looked up from the floor to see Gus flash a smile at me, which made me feel better.

Once we got to the house it looked like the party was well under go, and by the looks of it a few people seem to be drunk already

"Some one has over done it already" Gus joked as he pulled me closer to him just before we got into the house. He then whispered in my ear that i looked realli nice tonight, which sent shivers through my whole body. Result my plan is working up to now. After making our way to kitchen to make ourselves a drink we went outside where we found the rest of the band, Sara one of my oldest friends and the girl i saw get out of the car. There wasn't enough garden chairs so i ended up sitting on Gus's lap. I later found out that the girls name was Zoey, and she was going out with Ben. She was the same age as me and lived in High Wycombe. A hour later the guys left us girls while they went to get more alcohol. We decided to stay outside because the house was packed full of teens.

"So you like Gus?" She asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, kind of hoping something will happen tonight"

"Go for it, what have you got to lose" She said as she lit a cigarette. "I was the one that made the first move when i met Ben." She smiled

"Yeah your right, i just need another drink for nerves. I really like him" Zoey quickly ran into the kitchen and brought three cans of beer out and threw one to me and gave one to Sara. I thanked her and began drinking it. 15 minutes later we was in fits of laughter watching people playing on the dance mat inside. I was just on the verge of tipsy i felt confident enough to do what i planned. I went and sat back down on the chair but as i sat down i fell right back onto the grass. Sara and Zoey turned around after hearing a thud and started laughing again. I just lay there giggling, until I heard Gus's voice. Oh my god did he just see that? Yes he did.

"Would you like some help?" He asked

"No" I giggled "I want you to lay with me" I said as i pulled him to the floor, but as i pulled him down i planted a kiss on him, and pulled away. He smiled and moved his face closer to mine again, and didn't pull away for a while.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked as he pulled away

"Of course" I smiled and gave him another kiss. Ignoring the rest of them around us. Oh how i have waited so long to feel this happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stupid laptop awitched its self off half way through writting this, so i had to rewrite.
Im quite happier with this one more
For Kimmie and Zoey
Your finally in it.
Like it?