Status: active. comments sound nice though. =]

Miss Bipolar, Ultimate Controller

Look, Everybody's Trying On New Faces

I woke up to someone shaking me.

“What?” I groaned, rolling to face Ronnie.

“It’s 5.” He whispered, grinning.

“So? Wake me up in 30 minutes.” His grin dropped and his lips formed a slight pout.

“But, I wanna go get something to drink.” He whined furrowing his brows after.

“...Fine.” I rolled back over and sat up, turning so my legs were dangling off the side of my plush black and purple bed. “Hurry up, though.” He got up, too, fixing his hair that seemed to defy gravity for a moment. “Come on.” I said, walking over to my door, scratching my head and yawning. I unlocked the silver doorknob, opening it slightly, peering out to see if the other two were up. It was quiet and both the doors were shut.

Ronnie put a hand on my shoulder, peeking over my head, since he was like a foot taller than me.

“Follow me.” I whispered, walking past the other rooms. As we walked down the stairs, I heard someone open their door. “Shit!” I pulled Ronnie down the stairs quickly, then opened the closet door next to them, pushing him in and frantically closing it.

“Skye?” I looked at the top of the stairs, where Sarah stood. “What the fuck could you possibly be doing downstairs in the closet at five fucking a.m.?” Her hair was a mess, despite her hours fixing it up last night. Sometimes I wonder what she does at night. Then I remember I don’t actually care.

“I’m thirsty. Now, go back to your hellhole and sleep. It looks like you need it.” She glared at me, her eyes narrowing to slits, but went back her room, obviously too exhausted to manage a sarcastic remark. I smiled triumphantly, turning and opening the door for Ronnie. He was brushing off his shirt as he walked out.

“Thanks, again, for pushing me into a closet!” He whisper-yelled.

“No problem.” I gave him a smug grin. He rolled his eyes and moved to pass me and into my kitchen. I shrugged and turned, following him. I walked around the medium island that stood in the middle of my L shaped kitchen counter. The fridge was at the end of the longer side, standing next to the large glass door that led to my quaint backyard. It had grass all over the place, no matter how much we neglect it. I opened the fridge, cursing silently at the clanks the contents on the door made. “What would you like?”

“Water’s fine.” I grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to him, grabbing myself a bottle of Sunny D with the cap that pops open and closed.

What?

I can’t enjoy a bottle of orange juice with a cool cap?

I closed the fridge and walked back to my stairs with Ronnie, giggling as quietly as I could when he tried to trip me repeatedly. We made it to my room without disturbing anyone, shutting the door and locking it behind us.

“Happy now?” I raised my eyebrows at him as I walked to my closet to get some school clothes out.

“Very.” He answered. I got out a plain black t-shirt and some old black skinny jeans that were still too big for me. Ronnie eyed it and shook his head.

“What?” I asked.

“That just will not do.” He kept looking at it.

“What do you mean by that?” I raised an offended eyebrow.

“It’s all black.” I rolled my eyes.

“And?” In a ‘duh’ tone, he answered my question,

“Because that’s why guys tend to not want to be by you.” He went to my closet and started going through it. “Aha!” He pulled out a low cut, black shirt with two skulls at the top left corner, that I’ve never seen before, and a pair of purple skinny jeans that I stopped wearing a year ago.

It honestly wasn’t that bad an outfit. But, the only bad side was that the shirt looked a little... Revealing... To say the least. The jeans were cool, though. I guess I just never wore them cause I lost them in the rat’s nest I call my closet.

“Do you like it?” I put my hand up to my chin.

“It is nice.. But, what about my shoes?” He threw my outfit at me and kneeled in front of my closet.

“Hm... What about these?” He pulled out purple converse.

“When did I get those?” I thought aloud.

“I don’t know.” He shrugged and threw them on my bed next to where I put my clothes. “The jacket-”

“Will be my black one with a star on it. “ I picked the jacket up off of the wooden chair that sat lonely in the corner across from my bed. Sometimes it scared me when I would wake up in the middle of the night. I mean, think about it.

“Fine.” He rolled his eyes and grabbed his bag. “I’m getting dressed in your bathroom.” As he shut the door and locked it, I began to get dressed, myself.

Once I was finished, I put my shoes on and walked to my bathroom door.

“Ronnie, are you done yet?” I knocked on the door.

“Yeah, I’m just going through your stuff.” He answered, laughing. I could hear a drawer shut from my counter. “How much eyeliner does one person need?” I groaned.

“Stop. I want you to tell me if I look good. Actually, get out so I can brush my hair. He opened the door and walked out.

“Fine.” Then he looked me up and down. “You look way better than before. Sides that shirt makes your-”

“No.” I glared at him.

“Alright, alright, sheesh.” I walked past him and into my bathroom. “Try and tell a chick her tits look good and she tries to kill you.” I heard him mutter. I laughed and rolled my eyes, playfully. After I fixed my hair and put on my eyeliner, I walked out. “Damn, girl, you look fine!” Ronnie walked up next to me, smiling.

“Haha, yeah, thanks.” I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on, zipping it up.

“Hold up, what are you doing?” He folded his arms.

“Zipping my jacket...?” I answered unsurely.

“No.” I blinked.

“What?” I looked at him questioningly.

“No.” He grabbed my zipper and zipped it back down.

“What are you doing?” He grabbed my sleeves and scrunched them up my arm.

“Making you look better.” He looked at my arms for a moment. “The scars are a bit unsettling...” I looked at my arms which had scars and scratches all over them. “I’ve got just the thing!” He walked to his bag and got out two black wristbands and about 30 random bracelets. “Put these on.” I walked over and looked at them.

“Can’t I just keep my sleeves-”

“No. Put them on.” He said sternly. I sighed and put the bands on.

“Happy?” He smiled.

“Yes. I am. You look great, Skye! Now, about your hair..” He eyed my hair.

“No. Just no. I’m not letting you do anything to my hair, Ronnie.” I growled.

“Please? It’ll be pretty.” He sang.

“No!”

“Ple-ase?” He pouted. After mulling over the idea of him messing with my hair, I sighed heavily.

“Fine. But, nothing girly. I swear if I find out that you put a pink bow on the back of my head later on, I’m going to cut your hair with a fucking weed whacker.” I folded my arms and glared at him.

“Oh, don’t worry. I promise you’ll love it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
mann, i reeeaallly want a taco now. D:

Chapter Title: The Dressing Room-Breathe Carolina.