Choose Your Own Family

Rose Emerson is no angel. She was the only child to be accepted by her father and she is the only child that causes problems for the family. But when a divorce happens and Lucy Emerson decides to move away from the home they call hell things start looking up. Rose starts to get closer with her mother and starts avoiding less trouble. However all of this can change and go away when she starts hanging out with some teenagers that have similar and worse reputations then herself. Will Rose accept there life style and be David's Mate or will she finally do the right thing for a change?
  1. Dear Diary
    Rose Emerson is writting down all the events that happen in her life from past to present.
  2. Move in day
    Lucy, Sam, Rose, and Emerson moving in with Grandpa in Santa Carla. This chapter shows how Rose interacts with all of her family members.
  3. Video Store
    Rose is starting to bond with her Mother while they go look for jobs. On the way Rose meets a gang of teenage boys and probbaly the only friend she will have.
  4. Boardwalk
    Rose Emerson is wondering the boardwalk and mets a little boy named Laddie. Of course Rose's love for children stops her so she must talk to him. Unfortuntally she doesnt know that little kid rolls with a familar set of boys...
  5. Friends?
    Rose Emerson hangs out with the Lost boys and finds out that they are not as bad as they seem. But will her Brother, Michael think the same?
  6. One of Us
    Rose and Michael see where the lost boys live. Rose gets close to Star but Michael starts to resent them. Will everything get better when David hands them a red drink or will it make everything worse?
  7. Hang Over
    Rose and Michael think they have a hang over caused by the previous night, but is that really what they have?
  8. Vampire
    Rose visits her mother and Maria at work but the comic book in her head is tempting her to read it. However when she opens it she finds out why she's been acting like this...
  9. Answers
    While Rose is walking on the beach she doesnt have the strength to stand up anymore and collapes into sleep. But when she wakes up who is waiting for her?
  10. I should have stayed home
    When Rose talks to Michael about all the things he did last night, it doesnt go as smoodly as they would have hope...
  11. Star and Laddie's Story
    Rose finds out how Star and Laddie got involved in this hell..
  12. I should have stayed home again
    Rose starts to talk to Paul and Marko for once but this isnt a normal conversation.....