Before the Storm

TOUR!?!?!?!

The bright light of the rising sun woke me up. I was still tightly in Nicks embrace. We were getting married i still couldn't believe it. It was to good to be true. I looked up at him and watched him for a minute. I kissed his cheek lightly.
"Nicky.....babe we got to get up" i said smiling at the waking up noises he was making. He sat up and his curls were all messy, but i loved it.
"Good morning beautiful. How is my fiance this morning? Ohhhh i love saying that" he said leaning over to kiss me. I couldn't help but giggle.
"Im great now that your awake. But we have to go get Jamie at Joe's" i said getting up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.
"I think we should let the kid have five more minutes to bond with his Uncles" he said laughing just trying to keep us at the beach TOGETHER.
"Fine five minutes, but just cause its good for Jamie" i said playing along with him.

An Hour Later

We finally got to Joe's. When he opened the door he looked like he was gonna kill us.
"Mama!!!!!!" Jamie yelled running full speed over to me.
"Hi buddy. Did you boys have fun last night?" i asked looking over at Joe who looked a mess. Jamie had a huge smile on his face.
"That kid is crazy" Joe said pooped.
"Oh come on how bad could he have been?" Nick said sarcastically knowing how crazy Jamie could get.
"Dude i woke up this morning and the kid was out here eating my fake plant" Joe said kind of laughing but kind of serious.
I looked at Jamie with a strict look and then quickly put his hand over his mouth shaking his head side to side.
I picked him up and gave him a kiss on his little chubby cheeks.
"Well Joe thank you and we are sorry he was such a handful" i said.
" He is gonna grow up to be just like his Uncle Joe, right Jimi-Jam?" Joe said tickling him. "And remember dont tell your mom and dad about all the ice cream last night" Joe whispered into his ear.

When we got home i put Jamie in his room for a nap. When i came out to the living room i saw Nick sitting on the couch with his cell phone in his hands. He looked upset.
"Nick you okay?" i asked worried from his expression. He looked up at me for a second but then back down at his phone. "Heidi we have to talk" he said quiet. His tone made me worried.
"Okay What's going on?" i asked not sure id i wanted to no the answer. He took a deep breathe.
"My dad just called and said im going on a duet tour with Miley. And that it would be really good for my career. I told him no, but he said that's not a option" he said looking scared to see my face.
"What about me and Jamie?" i asked knowing that we were gonna be left behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short i know!!!
But next is going to be longer and better.
This sequel is gonna be so much better that the first so get ready!!
Comment