The Professor

Professor Nova

Professor Nova was the hottest professor at the university. She would always wear short skirts and long boots that would come up to her knee and the boots would tie in the front. Her shirt were white blouse with a small vest that could come up come up just below her breast and raise them to almost under her chin. Her hair was mid-length that would normally be tied back into a bun and strands would flow all over her face.

She sat at her desk grading papers. The papers were so boring that there was only one thing that she would be able to keep her attention on the papers. Her free hand was between her thighs. She sat with her legs crossed. As she read though the papers her hands started to drift along her thigh closer and closer to her womanhood. She felt her fingers reach her panties. Through her panties she started to play with her outer lips. Every once and a while she would feel her finger slide up to her clit and would let out a light moan as played with her clit through the panties. She started to massage her finger into her hole and started pushing her panties into the hole. She could feel her panties starting to get wet. With her other hand she moved her panties to one side and started to play and pull at her inner lips which caused her to moan quite loudly. She pulled back the skin that covered her clit and started to play with the exposed clit. Only after a minute or so of playing with her hot pink clit she had her first mini orgasm. Letting out a moan she stopped play with herself for only a moment. She slid her fingers long the inner part of her lips and when she reached her hole she took two fingers and pushed them into herself moaning. She felt the heat come from her vagina and felt it getting wetter and wetter. She took her finger from her vagina and licked them. It wasted very sweet almost like pineapple. She Opened her desk and took out a large dildo that had “Mammoth” written a crossed it. It would have had to have been at least five inches in around and nine inches long. She took the dildo and twisted the bottom and it started to vibrate. At first she placed the dildo on her clit and then moved it up and down the outside of her vagina. In one movement she shoved the dildo into her womanhood which caused her to orgasm almost instantly. Moaning loudly she got her dildo covered in her juices. She plunged the dildo deeper and deeper into her womanhood. She felt the urge to let the fluid come out. Allowing her body to finish she squirted all over her dildo, hand and soaked her panties. Hearing a knock on the door she returned to grading her papers and noticed all the students were doing better then before.

“Nova I heard something coming from your office, are you okay?”
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think of this? Should I do more like them?