Status: Updates whenever possible :)

Sugar, Spice and Everything Vice

Jordan Mackenzie has a habit of doing things the long way. Instead of going straight into the music industry after dropping out of school she takes a little side trip and tries her hand at modeling. Instead of making a name for herself amongst the Broadway stars she decides to form a band with a few of her high school buddies... Little Colombia (RHPS reference :)

Jack Barakat has a not so hidden fan girl crush on the singer of Little Colombia. When All Time Low is offered a spot on the Sugar, Spice and Everything Vice tour Jack is more than prepared to win Jordan's heart and is willing to crush anyone who stands in his way... even Alex.

Will Jack and Jordan end up together?
Will Jordan fall victim to Alex's charm?
Or will one of the boys from The Maine, Forever the Sickest Kids or Cobra Starship leave the tour with a new girlfriend?

.... a lot can happen in 5 months

Disclaimer
I obviously do not own any of the bands, record labels, venues, band members or songs. The band Little Colombia is mine and it's members and manager are mine too.
However, if you ask nicely I will be more than happy to allow you to use them :)

P.S.
I'm rating this story based on language at this point in time. In the future I will warn you if there is any sexual content.

Check out character bios above.

P.S.S.
Comment, Subscribe, Love & Critique <3

-Jordann23
  1. Chapter 1
    "Hmm... sounds like a hooker to me!"
  2. Chapter 2
    "Damn lesbian..."
  3. Chapter 3
    "I regret no knowing...."
  4. Chapter 4
    Surprise Part 1