Status: Finnished.

Welcome To My Life.

WELCOME TO MY LIFE!

Do you ever wanna run away? Do you lock yourself in your room? With the radio on, turned up so loud, that no one hears you screaming, no you don't know what it's like, when nothing feels alright, you don't know what it's like, to be like me.

Have you ever felt that everyone was against you?
Ever thought that everybody turns and stares at you as you walk down a corridor, giving you
dirty death stares every single day?

Well, if you have, I think we can relate.

Imagine this:

You're walking down the street in the pouring rain, which you don't really mind, but for your
mood, makes you want to crawl into a hole
slice through the main arteries of your body, after a horrible day at your educational facility, where you'd think you'd be safe from torment - but really, its almost worse than being at home. You kick a stone on the ground, while a passing car of 15 and 16 year old's scream at you for looking 'weird' and being 'anti-social' and 'pathetic'.

You sigh to yourself and keep walking until you reach your own street. Your feet almost feel glued to the ground. There is no way you want to go home to more abuse right now. In your head you make pros and cons. The cons are ever so convincing.

*Con - If I don't go home, I wont have anything anyway, and he'll find me.
*Pro - Leaving will get you out.
*Con - But it's my fault anyway.
*Con - He'll beat her.
*Pro - He'll help me.
*Con - I'm not worthy of his presence.

You force yourself to move and trudge on down the almost abandon road. A sickening feeling takes over your whole body as you approach the gate.
Maybe if you're lucky, nobody will be home and you can pack and leave - but it's unlikely. Anyway, you don't want to leave your little sister alone with those people.

You press your ear to the door and listen: it sounds still until you hear a 'crack' followed by a loud bang, and the scream of a three year old.
On natural instinct, you push the door open and run in, throwing yourself at the man who biologically, if your father.

In the fifteen years you've been alive, you've never called him 'dad'. He doesn't deserve to have such the name. You know he hasn't earned it.

He lets go of your younger sibling and slams you against a wall.
Being used to this almost every day, you barely even feel it.

You look for your sister for a millisecond before your head smacks against the cold, hard, ground.
You've been knocked out, but in your subconsciousness, you're petrified about your sister.

When you do eventually wake up, you've not been moved, and your sister is curled up
against your legs, with bruising on her cheekbone.
But what did you expect? Tears fall down from your face and drop ever-so-softly onto the
floor.

As soon as you realize that you're alone now, you wake your sister up quickly and take her to the bathroom to clean her blood-splattered face.

You take her to your room and pack clothes for both her and yourself. After grabbing a few essential things you put on some warm clothes and go outside It's almost 8 P.M.

Your little sister whimpers and grabs your hand. You realize that she's crying and pick her up.
Soon after you arrive at an alight servo. You ask the woman working if she could tell you how far it was to the Youth Center.

She gives you the information and a ten dollar note for buses. You take your sister and grab the next bus, which takes only a few minutes to get you to the Youth Center.

The workers in the center see you and instantly bring you inside.

After the resident nurse has assessed you and your sister, you think about why you hadn't done this before.

Your sister falls asleep curled up against you again and soon enough, you rest your head
and fall asleep or the first time without being scared to fall asleep.

Related?
Thought so.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments on this would be highly appreciated. :D