Status: Hiatus.

Out of the Teapot Blood Flows

Exploring, Trusting and Teadrinking.

The platinum blonde girl walked the halls of the place she and her “friends”, if you can even call them that, likes to call asylum. The grownup, normal humans likes to call it a school. Nieve frowns at the thought of this being a school; other schools weren’t like this, were they?

As she gracefully walked down the empty hall she looked around carefully, even though she had seen this place more times than you can count. There was always something new for her to explore. She thought that the inside of this house was more interesting than the world outside of these walls.

She was scared of what was out there, and would rather stay inside, and drink tea or play her beautiful violin. Her jade green eyes searched the place for new, interesting stuff. A new bloodstain in that left corner. That certainly wasn’t there yesterday; she thought as she smiled innocently and cocked her head to the side.

The man named Zachary approached the blonde girl standing in the middle of a hallway, staring at something. He smiled as he softly said her name, careful not to scare her “Nieve? What are you doing up this early?”

The girl turns around, batting her fake eyelashes at him shyly whilst her red painted lips were in a peaceful smile. “I woke up, Zachary, and couldn’t fall asleep. So I finished off my new corset, what do you think?” The shy girl asked him as she spun around gracefully, the man nodded his head approvingly and said it looked lovely. “Zachary, could we maybe go get some tea?” She asked hesitantly.

Zachary smiled as he brushed some black hair out of his face. “Of course we can, come on then”, he replied and the teenage girl and the grown up man walked to the kitchen.
“Zachary… what time is it?” Nieve asked whilst staring at him with her piercing green eyes. “It’s four o’clock, Nieve” He replied whilst making her some tea. “Here you go”,

“Thank you” The girl replied whilst faking a smile, it was easy, something she did every day and still… everyone believed her. She shook her head, how naïve they were. “What are you thinking about?”

She sighed and put down her teacup, he tried this every day, she raised an eyebrow and said calmly “I’m not going to tell you”, her melodic voice sent chills down the older man’s spine. There was something about her voice that made him curious about her; there was more to that girl than what they knew.

Her voice made that sentence sound so firm, like there was no arguing. To be honest, it frightened him a bit.

“Are you tired, Zachary?” Nieve asked as he rested his head on the table. He groaned in answer, she took that as a yes. “Come on, Zachary, let’s get you to your bed” She said as she carefully took his hand, this was very unusual for her, she never allowed people to touch her, let alone touch other people.

Zachary showed off a wicked smile to her as she led him to his room, as far as he knew she had never touched any of the other staff here which made him feel special and trusted. Nieve helped the teacher into his bed and left with a “Sleep well Mr. Baker”.

Nieve wandered around the mansion for hours, sometimes stopping to curiously look out the window. What was it that was so great about being out there? She opened the window and slowly and stood on her tippy toes to lean out and breathe in the cold, fresh air. She looked around, no, nothing too special.

Soon enough she got bored and decided to do some knitting. She sat down on the ground and knitted quickly, it came naturally to her, she barely had to look at what she was doing anymore.

She saw another girl walk the halls of the mansion, honey brown hair… it was Lori. The other teenage girl walked over to the blonde Nieve and nodded her head once. “Hi, Lori” Nieve mumbled as she glanced down at her knitting.

Lori didn’t answer her. Nieve figured that she wouldn’t speak more today and sighed. She was getting frustrated with herself, why couldn’t she be normal? And maybe be loved by her family, and have someone outside of her family to love her.

That would never happen to her, she knew that. She bit her lip hard, getting angrier and angrier at herself. Soon blood was coming from a wound that she had bitten herself, she didn’t even bother to try and clean it off, there was no use in doing so.

She let out an angry scream and threw her knitting into the wall; she wanted to throw anything close to her into that wall, even though the wall had done nothing wrong.

Nieve sighed sadly as she hid her face in her arms, silent tears were falling as she slowly fell asleep in the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update :)
I hope you enjoyed it anyways ^^,

Love,

Used Romance.