The Drunk Adventure of Jack Barakat

One Shot

Bottles covered the entire surface of the island in Rob's kitchen.

"Got enough booze?" Jack asks.

"Hopefully. It's a small party though. Definitely enough for all of us to get drunk." Jack nods in understanding. He starts reading the labels of the bottles.

Whiskey
Jack stares down at the glass. Third glass of whiskey and he isn't feeling it. Yet.

"Let's go toilet paper someone's yard!' his best friend, Alex, stands up and proclaims, obviously much more intoxicated.

"I'm totally in!" Jack shouts back. A few other partygoers follow them out to the front yard.

"Where are we getting toilet paper from?" Rachel asks. It's her house, her small gathering. The eight have now gathered on the front yard, waiting for someone to take charge. Each person had at least one bottle of alcohol in hand. Jack's whiskey was almost gone and he poured some more from Rian's bottle.

"Do I have to do everything?" Rachel asks, grabbing Jack's hand and pulling him inside. He hands his glass off to Zack, before being shoved thorough the door.

"Here," she says, loading his arms up with rolls from the hall closet.

"How much do you think we'll need?" Jack asks, cradling the ammunition.

"We've got a twenty four pack and eight other rolls. It'll be enough I guess." She nudges him back out to the yard, where the other six are doing cartwheels and other acrobatics.

"Who's house are we hitting?" Alex runs over, grabbing the large pack and ripping it open.

"Everyone gets four rolls," Rachel says, helping hand out the rolls.

"Why do you have so much toilet paper?" Zack asks, taking his rolls.

"Situations such as this," she replies, shrugging. They all knew full well that there were a few rolls in the trunk of her car. Again, for situations such as this.

"We should do my house!" Jack shouts. He takes back his glass of whiskey from Zack and takes a sip. There are cheers of agreement.

"Isn't your mom going to hear us?" Rachel asks. Jack shrugs. The teenagers leave the alcohol on Rachel's front porch and begin walking down the sidewalk towards Jack's house.

"It's not like we'll get in trouble," Alex says, running ahead. Jack takes off towards his house as well and is the first to toss the roll high into the trees.

"Jack, aren't you going to have to clean this up tomorrow?" Zack asks, throwing his roll up into the tree too.

"Not if she doesn't know." Jack's inebriated self winks. White sheets cascade through the trees and litter the yard. A sea of white lines the bushes. The bottle is passed back and forth until it's gone.

"Wait, are your parents not home?" Alex asks. Everyone stops.

"Nope," he giggles.

"Since we're getting out of this one, let's go back and wait for your mom to call," Alex says. The slightly drunk teenagers stumble back to Rachel's house, waiting to see the Barakats' reactions.


Tequila
Jack's outstretched fingers touched soft skin as he slid another dollar into the thong of the stripper above him. She moved her hips back and forth on the stage above him, bending down to accept tips from the men around her.

"Best. Bachelor Party. Ever," Alex whispers, taking the seat next to him.

"Agreed. Where is the unlucky bastard anyway?" Jack asks, taking his eyes off the now topless woman in search of his friend.

"Probably calling his fiancee. You know he didn't want to come," Alex says, eyes still transfixed.

"Screw that. I'm having fun," Jack says, taking the glass in front of him.

"What are you drinking?" Alex's own drink now sat empty on the small table in front of them.

"Rum and coke. Why?" Alex's eye light up.

"Round up everyone! We're doing Tequila shots!" He jumps up, finding all the guys in their party and moving everyone to the bar. All twelve guys line up as the bartender pours.

"To John!" they shout, tipping their glasses back and slamming them down on the bar, almost in synch.

Five repetitions later, everyone agrees it's time to go and they pile back into the limo, heading back to the hotel for the rest of the night's festivities.


Crown
Tears, Crown and cola mixed in the glass as Jack took one last glance at his girlfriend in a corner with one of his friends. Tipping it back, he let the liquid slid down his throat, warming as it went.

"Dude, she wasn't that great anyway," his best friend Alex said, joining him in the kitchen and blocking his view of Katrina. Jack sniffled in response, going to add more Crown to the glass.

"And you were only together for two weeks." Jack nodded.

"It still hurts to be cheated on though."

"Yep. That's what alcohol's for. Drink up then friend, drink up."

After a glass or two, Jack stumbled onto the makeshift dancefloor.

"Hey there." A girl stopped in front of him, finger grazing his chest in a sensual manner. "Wanna talk?"

As Jack suspected, talking involved more alcohol and communication using more than just words.


Each bottle brought back a memory of a night or an event and Jack couldn't help but smile. Tonight was going to be a good night. Jack could feel it.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you have it! All 888 words of it ;)