Status: This story is under revisions (grammatically).

Living on Perfectly Remembered Memories

A Terrifying Dream Or A Beautiful Nightmare

I turned the lamp from my desk off. This summer reading crap is way too boring. Who gives summer reading anyways? Oh right, Mrs. Peterson does. I'm not even going to have her junior year, why am I doing this stupid work?

I threw the papers into the wastebasket and spun around in my chair. "Holy crap!" I screamed, almost falling to the floor.

Franchesa giggled, standing next to the door in the clothes that Jessica and Leana bought her. I saw the twinkle in her eyes as she walked to me.

Her eyes were a very bright green today; almost as green as the shirt she was wearing. That's only natural since green is her favorite color and whenever she wore it; she looked beautifully vibrant.

She placed her hands on the armrests of my chair and smiled at me, looking at my chest. I looked down too to find myself shirtless. Whoa, where did my shirt go?

"Matthew," she whispered, staring into my eyes.

I weakly smiled back, unable to say anything. I closed my eyes as I heard her circle around me, the heat from her hands warming parts of my skin up. She wasn't touching me at all but I could feel the warmth radiating from her hands.

One of her delicate hands scratched at my head while her lips were right next to my ear. "Are you enjoying yourself?" she taunted. I waited for her to nibble at my ear, but she never did. All I could do was nod. "Good."

She stopped playing with my hair and went back to running her hands a few centimeters above my skin. Her heat ran over my arms, neck, stomach, everywhere.

"Please just touch me!" I begged.

Franchesa finally stopped toying with me, looking straight into my eyes. "I can't, now, wake up."

"What are you talking about?" I whispered, fighting the urge to pull her mouth to mine.

She repeated herself again. "Wake. Up."

I shot up and banged my head on my lamp. What just happened?

I turned around, checking my surroundings. The lamp was off, it was still bright outside, and my door was closed. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, feeling the saliva. I grimaced at the spit and that it was only a dream.

Damn it, it was all just a dream. I sighed, running to the bathroom to take a cold shower. After the shower, I turned the radio on, jamming to it while lying on my bed.

I was bored with the music so I shut it off and walked out the door. Maybe Franchesa had something for me to do.

I walked to her house, and noticed someone standing on the roof. What is she doing on the roof?!

"Franchesa get down!" I screamed, cupping my hands together.

She looked down at me and smiled. "No!" she screeched.

"Please get down! You'll get hurt!"

"But Matty I won-"

She slipped on a fallen leaf on the roof tile and fell to the back of her house. I ran over there, frantic. Nothing looked out of place but her eyes remained closed and I could barely hear her breathing.

"Fran?" I whispered.

I jumped out of bed, breathing heavy. What the fuck is up with all these dreams?! But what if she really is hurt? I ran out my house and to Fran's. She was on the roof, just like my dream. I pinched my arm, hard, but didn't wake up. Oh my god, I had a vision!

"Fran get down!" I screamed.

Just like in the dream, she screamed, "No! Not yet!"

She stood on the edge with her arms spread out as though she really was going to fall. I groaned, standing as close to the side of her house as possible, following her every step in case she fell. She bent down, grabbed something and threw it to the ground. It was Kenny's Frisbee.

"Jump!" I screamed once I saw she finished walking across the roof like a tightrope walker.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" she shouted back, hands at her hips.

"Just freaking jump!" I argued.

Franchesa rolled her eyes and jumped from the roof, right into my waiting arms. Oh, thank God I didn't miss! I put her down to her feet, catching my breath.

"There, are you happy paranoid?" she grumbled.

"Yeah I am! I almost lost you! Don't do that!" I exhaled. She gave me a weird look. I didn't care. I held her face with my hands and kissed her forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, everywhere but her lips.

"Are you okay?" she mumbled.

I stopped kissing her face and sighed, resting my forehead against her forehead. "Yeah, I had a dream you fell off the roof and died."

"Wow, that's a bit much."

"Yeah. Don't get stuff off the roof anymore. I'll do it."

You know, I could've asked her to be my girlfriend then too. My affection was so high that I should have kissed her. I really should have, but everything has to be perfect when I ask her to be mine. Her birthday was the perfect chance. No, I'll just wait again until the time comes. And it will, I just need to acquire some patience.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to, I'm sorry! xD

*Some Title Credit goes to Beyonce's Sweet Dreams