Status: This story is under revisions (grammatically).

Living on Perfectly Remembered Memories

No Plan Ever Works Out Perfectly

Usually when you go to the mall, you always find something to buy. You can't really get bored at a mall when you're with three other people.

Why don't you tell that to Matt, Jessica, and Josh. We hadn't been in the mall for more than 10 minutes before they decided they wanted to go somewhere else. I actually wanted to buy some clothes for school, but, of course, the majority wins when it's three against one.

In a matter of minutes, they dragged me out of the mall and into the movie theaters across the street. I wasn't even sure what movie they decided on since I was still complaining about wanting to go back to the mall even after they paid for the tickets.

The lights dimmed down in the theater as I found myself sitting in between Jessica and Matt. I hope this movie wasn't a scary one; I hate them. I always make a fool out of myself in the process of watching them too. If you think a banshee can scream, you haven't experienced a mix of scary movies and me.

It turned out to be a funny flick though and it really made me laugh. So maybe this would make up for the mall. One part was so funny, I cackled, the tears falling from my eyes. I turned to Matt but he wasn't laughing. He was staring at me instead.

"What?" I asked, wiping the stray tears away.

"Nothing, you're just beautiful," he spoke over the laughter of the moviegoers.

I blushed, turning back to the screen uncomfortably. Give it to Matt to make a perfectly good day awkward. Jessica poked my leg nonchalantly. I looked at her through my bangs. She gave me a thumbs up.

It was almost as if she knew that I liked Matt. I wasn't that obvious with it was I?

Matt

Maybe she caught the hint when I called her beautiful. I haven't said that to her in months. She did blush though, so that had to mean that she appreciated the comment. If she wasn't blushing then that had to mean that what I said didn't matter to her...right? It prepared me for tomorrow, but I'm still nervous.

I walked into the house, taking off my shoes. I just walked Fran home and she seemed very quiet but giddy at the same time. She made me skip home with her to prove that to me.

"Matt, there's someone on the phone for you," dad told me, putting away the laundry with mom.

I walked over to the living room table and grabbed the phone. "Hello? Hey. Really? That's cool. Sure. Yeah, see ya."

Time for plan b.
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapters so far seem repetitive to me. I'm going to do my best to stop that from happening. I'm also sorry that it's been more than a few days since the last update. I had writer's block with this chapter. To make up for it, another chapter is going to be posted tomorrow.