Status: This story is under revisions (grammatically).

Living on Perfectly Remembered Memories

Love Under The Sun

Franchesa

The roll of film in my camera made a little clicking noise as I snapped the lid into place. At least that was ready for me. For today, I just need my camera, extra film, sun block, water, and my lovely tote bag that has gone through three years of high school hell with me.

I fixed my gym shorts and tied my hair up before dumping all my things into my bag.

"Izzy!" Kenny yelled just as I finished checking I had everything for my day at the park. I heard his soft feet tap against the carpet and halted in my room.

"One minute, Kenneth," I informed him, finding a place to put the waters so they wouldn't soak my camera.

"You are such a girl!" Kenny groaned and jumped into my chair.

I laughed. "I hope so!"

"Where ya going today?"

"I'm going to the park with Rafael."

"What about Matt? He hasn't come over in forever!"

I made a small noise. He hasn't been here in a while. I shrugged, smiling at Kenny quickly. "He's just busy. Junior year of high school is very stressing."

"Belleza, are you almost finished?"

You knew I was extremely late when Rafael, one of the most patient people I knew had to ask me if I was ready. I zipped my bag up, threw the bag's straps over my shoulder, and gave him a smile.

"I'll see you later Kenneth," I whispered and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

He grinned back at me and then looked at Rafael. "What does that word mean?"

"Belleza means beauty," explained Rafael.

A blush crept to my cheeks as I pulled Rafael out of the house and towards the park.

Our school's soccer team won the state championships, much like the football team. Even though that meant happy, happy joy, joy for everyone, both coaches wanted their players to work harder on their flaws throughout the whole year when the season was finished. That's exactly what Rafael is doing right now.

I sat under a tree and watched him dribble the soccer ball across the field, turn around, and make a goal into both sides' nets. Now technically, I was supposed to take pictures for homework but I was too busy staring at my boyfriend without his shirt on. He was doing this on purpose to tease me, I swear.

I watched as the sun's rays glistened on his sweaty skin that was so chiseled and perfect, I wanted to touch all over his chest. If anything, his tan complimented with this muscles and abs and made him even more delicious.

"Franchesa? Franchesa?"

Apparently I started daydreaming and lay down on the grass with my knees cross-legged like they would be if I was sitting and my arms outstretched in front of me.

Rafael's face was mere inches away from mine as his dark brown eyes showed uneasiness in them. His face was sweaty too but I found him so beautiful at that exact moment. Things just felt perfect for no reason.

"I love you," I told him with sincerity.

That one smile that he only let appear when he was happiest and gave him crinkle lines at the corners of both his eyes.

"Franchesa!" he gasped, his body hovering over mine. "Do you know how long I have waited to hear you say those three words?"

I shook my head, stroking his cheek, and tracing my finger against his bottom lip.

"A long time," he sighed and pressed his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw that was adorable! *makes annoying baby noises*