Status: Finito.

Lust

Le Lecture.

Pressure swelled inside of her as she bit her lip to keep from exploding. She wanted him badly; he didn't know.

Her toes curled under as he walked past, and she felt herself tingle from her fingertips to her toes - she had to cross her legs because she'd subconsciously spread them, inviting him in. She knew this wasn't love, and all she wanted from him was to be taken over and over again.

Turning her eyes back to her computer, she didn't realize him coming up behind her.

They were only acquaintances, knowing little about each other, but that didn't stop her whispering sweet nothings lustily in her ear. She felt like she was to implode, the feeling almost taking over her.

It was night time - the office was empty except for the two of them.

He spun her around in her chair, and she automatically spread her legs, paying no attention to her surroundings anymore. This was finally it, she would finally get what she wanted. After all the innuendo's and hints, all the sexy little outfits she'd walked past him in and the many times she'd pushed her breasts together to make her cleavage that much more impressive.

But should she really act on this feeling of only pure, unadulterated lust? She sure didn't know his marital status; would she become the office bike? She she be dubbed a slut from then on, if word got round?

The way he was whispering in her ear, even still, gave her the impression he was the bragging type; but she wanted him, and she wanted him bad.

All caution was thrown to the wind as she threw herself onto him. He lifted her up onto her desk, her legs open and welcoming him to press hard against her. His hands slipped up her silk blouse and massaged her breast, before using one hand to simply click off her bra.

It was all over so quickly.

He climbed off her and smirked, throwing her blouse back at her and zipping up the pants of his expensive suit, thanking her sarcastically and walking away, turning off the lights as he passed so she was left in darkness.

She didn't let it get to her.

Her impulses were everything she was and she was proud to act on them. So what if she would be called the office slut? So what if every stockbroker and CEO in this joint wanted a piece of her ass? It just made her feel good.

Regardless of how he was when he'd finished, she still lusted after him. She wanted his hands all over her, she wanted his warm breath on her neck; she wanted him badly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta-da!