Status: Completed.

Lovely Meeting

Overwhelmed.

Eric grinned as he walked into the giant house, his stomach fluttering in odd excitment as looking around him.

It wasn't anything special, but he was still feeling excited and happy, proud even, for bing part of something like this. Some couches and tables, and other furnitures, were dragged away to the walls, leaving an empty spot in the middle of the room in front of a couple of window. A few muscular guys were dragging a pair of shelfs back from the walls, confusing him slightly. What was the point with dragging them to the wall in the first place, if just pulling them back later on?

It didn't occure to him that it was easier to plan out how it would look; he just saw the unnecessary extra work.

"This is a private home," someone said, voice deep and annoyed, as towering up in front of Eric, a pair of grey eyes sticking out under busky eyebrows, looking intense on him.

Eric kept back a whimper; the man looked as if he easily could just lift him up and throw him head first out through the door - and ruin his pretty face.

"I know," Eric replied, clearing his throat when realizing how shakey his voice sounded. "I'm Eric, Cat Casino. I'm suppose to be in the set."

The man stared at him, the wildly growing eyebrows (never heard of a tweezer? Eric thought) raising to the middle of his forhead, looking nearly terrified. "Are you even legal?" He yelled, making a few heads turn, wondering what was going on.

Eric frowned, his eyes narrowing as crossing his arms over his chest, looking deeply insulted. "Can I speak to the director instead? I spoke to him over the phone."

"I am the director." The man grunted. "You sounded fucking older, you said you were legal!"

"I am legal!" Eric yelled, throwing his arms out. "I'm eighteen! I turned eighteen five days ago and is very much counted as legal and you said I'd be in the set and it's very so evil of you to just start and mess about something ridicolous as how young I look!"

The director gritted his teeth, his eyes narrowing so much they were nearly hidden behind the eyebrows. Eric felt an instant need to pull his tweezer up and help him fix those eyebrows, they must really be distracting for other people. The whole room was quiet, not even the guys having lifted around the shelfs were moving, everybody was just looking at the directur and the young boy that surely looked like jailbait - he didn't look a day over sixteen, all of them were wondering how it would turn out, if the director would kick him away, or just get the set over with.

Eric looked away from the director as a man walked up to him, and he could feel his heart jump slightly, the thought of this man fucking him crossing his mind - though he quickly waved it off, men were never hot in pornos, especially not if they were toppers.

"Steve, didn't we agree that you had to meet the guys before actually hiring them?" The man asked, murmuring out the words in a velvet voice that made Eric weak in his knees.

"He sounded hot." Steve snapped, glaring coldly on Eric. "And older,"

"He's hot, at least." The man replied, winking towards Eric. The boy smiled sheepish back at him. "And jailbait is popular... I think he'd be perfect."

Eric mused for himself as looking down, a small blush covering his cheeks whilst he bit down on his bottom lip, not sure what he would say - or if he just should be quiet and let this man, this god, do the talking for him. He didn't notice that the director looked hesitating, closely eyeing the boy, as if deciding for the pro and con's about it.

"He's a school boy." Steve said, sounding resigned. "He even blushing like a little school boy."

The man chuckled lowly as Steve with a new grunt turned around and left, leaving him alone with the boy. The director was right, the boy looked like a sixteen year old school boy, blushing by something as simple as him winking at him, but the blush only made him look adorable, and he was a real beauty; the kind of boy that many men would wanted to see bend over, face zoomed in, as moaning by the joy of being fucked.

"What the hell is a toaster doing there!?" Steve yelled as stopping in front of the musular guys, eyes fixated on the silver toaster standing by the window. "It's supposed to be a fucking livingroom!"

The muscular guys looked confused, turning around to follow their boss' gaze and shrugged lightly, only making Steve yell even more, letting his irritation go out on everybody else.

"Come here, you need to get your make up fixed." The man said, smiling softly as laying his arm on the boy's lower back, deliberately ignoring the director's yelling. "What's your name, kid?"

"My make-up is fixed." Eric protested as looking up at the man, a pout forming over his lips. "It's Cat Casino, and I'm not a kid."

"You're make up for the face might be fixed, but these are not face make up artist." The man replied, chuckling deeply when Eric looked wondering at him for a few seconds before before the blue eyes widdened, a low 'oh', passing by the fully lips as he blushed again. "I'm Andreas, and I'd prefer having your real name too."

Eric bit down on his bottom lip, hesitating slightly, then he shrugged. "It's Eric." He smiled carefully.

"I like Eric more than Cat." Andreas answered, a smirk appearing over his lips as the boy blushed again. "Will you blush every time I compliment you?"

Eric's eyes widdened again, the color over his cheeks growing redder as he looked down, furiously shaking his head. "I'm not... it's... I'm not."

Andreas only chuckled, finding the boy ever so adorable, as he leaned down, his lips brushing against Eric's ear as he whispered; "I'll have much fun with, boychild."

Eric was happy that he was close enough to the wall and could grab on to it as his legs nearly gave up, his eyes round and almost pleading as he looked at Andreas, recieving a wink and a smirk before the man turned around. It took a while for him to get that the man had led him to the make up section, and that a girl was coughing discretely, looking clearly amused.

"Take your clothes off."

Eric looked dumbfounnd on her. "But... I like my clothes...."

The girl laughed as shaking hear head. She would have asked if he were joking, but no one could fake confusion that well; the boy really didn't get why he had to drop his clothes. "I need to fix your make up." She answered, grinnig widely.

"My make up is fi... oh." Eric blushed again as smiling sheepishly, remembering what Andreas' had said. "Can I leave the boxers on our..."

"All clothes." She mused.

Eric whimpered lowly, his promise to never have a girl touching his naked body being broken.

---

"You can't have fucking green boxers!" The director yellowed, being on his way to throw his clip board on Eric if someone wouldn't have grabbed on to it quickly.

"Why not?" Eric demanded to know, arms crossed over his naked chest, doing his best not to look at Andreas. "And they're not green, they're lime green."

Andreas - only being eleven years older than Eric, according to the make-up girl - were sitting leaned back in a chair, wearing a dark suit with a tie that he continually tugged on, as if trying to get it off. Eric knew that if he even glanced at Andreas, he would start to blush and his words would come out as a stutter.

A couple of hours ago, he had been imagine how he would manage with getting Andreas to fuck him after the show - and the make up girl had told him that it was Andreas that was his co-acter; basically meaning the man that would fuck Eric sore. The thought still made him blush, his heart beating in a nearly overwhelmed way and he felt like a little teenager having a chance with his crush. It was so ridicolous, but he couldn't help it; Andreas might just be the hottest man he had ever seen. Ever.

"Who the hell care about color classification?" The director yelled, looking to expload any second - Andreas were far from the only one shaking by kept back laughter. "Light green colors don't look good on screen!"

"But they look good on me!" Eric yelled back, looking like a little child as he stomped his foot.

"I don't care if they look good on you or not, you will take them of right now or I'll tear them off you!" Quiet laughters was heard around him, but Steve deliberately ignored them, being too busy focusing on to net get a heart attack or beat the kid to pieces.

"Colorful boxers makes him seem even younger," Andreas pointed out, his voice being slightly muffled as he did his best to not start to laugh.

"And you think we need for him to look like twelve?!" Steve yelled, being ready to throw the clip board on Andreas before realizing that someone already had taken it from him.

"I do not look like twelve!" Eric screamed from the top of his longues.

"I'm saying... if he'll play drunk and naive, and look as jailbait... it's just good that he's looking young by wearing those boxers." Andreas clearifid, his shoulders shaking violently.

"But it doesn't fit in with the background!" Steve sounded close to tears - a few of the crew had to leave the room as not being able to keep the laugh back anymore.

"I doubt teenagers really care about matching undewear to the background." Andreas answered calmly, though his eyes were glittering and his voice sounded thick.

Steve gritted his teeth together, the eyes narrowed so much that the eyes were hidden again, though he nodded shortly, deciding to go with the idea. "You better be worth it." He muttered under his breath.

"Totally am." Eric grinned.

---

Eric winced lowly, moving his hands to Andreas' chest as trying to push him away, turning his face away as the man tried to kiss him.

It was hard to not just spread his legs and beg Andreas to fuck him right then, but if he did... Steve would probably run up and strangle him. And he in a odd way did enjoy to act like this, af it was against his will. Andreas' breath was crashing hard against his neck, and he whimpered lowly as squirming his body slightly, pressing against Andreas'.

"Don't struggle, boychild," Andreas murmured, slowly moving his hands down Eric's body, pushing the boxers down and revield his hard on. "It's obvious you enjoy this."

"Do not..." Eric slurred, a new whimper slipping him as feeling Andreas' wrap his fingers around his cock, slowly starting to stroke him. "Don't..."

Andreas chuckled deeply, his own erection pressing against Eric's leg, and he wished to just bend over the boy and fuck him senseless, hear him give out low moans and gasps of Andreas' name. He ran his fingers through Eric's hair, before he lightly dragged his nails over Eric's skin, the hint for him to let out a low sound of pain and drop to his knees as Andreas 'forced' him down.

A shiver ran down Andreas' spine, making him almost grow even harder, as he moved his hands to his pants, easily having them undone - it would have be hotter if Andreas 'forced' Eric to do it, they all knew that, but when Eric had tried to do it the first time he had fumbled so much, yelling at the button to get undone, that they had to cut by the laughter ruining the set.

"Cut!" Steve yelled as glaring codly at Eric. "You're supposed to be forced. Don't look so damn happy about it!"

"How can you not get happy by it?" Eric objected, his eyes still on Andreas' cock, a ridicolous grin playing over his lips.

Steve shook his head as burrying his face in his hands, wishing that he actually had met the boy before telling him to come there and be in the movie, then he wouldn't have been so close to murdur. He did a slight wave with his hands, that the others took as a sign for a break.

Eric's disappointed groaned was heard clearly.

---

Eric laid sprawled out over the couch in the upstairs living room, the lime green boxers pulled up over his hips once again. He were laying with his eyes closed, lookig as if he would fall asleep any second.

A content and happy smile was playing over his lips, his chest still heaving and sinking quickly, still not having recovered from the verwhelming experience. After Eric had managed to not show the happiness by seeing how wonderfully big Andreas were, it had flown on excelently - much to Steve's disappointment, knowing that if this video got a hit (and it surely would) he would need to have Eric in another video.

"How are you feeling?" Andreas asked amused as leaing against the doorway. He was dressed in his own clothes again, avarage black jeans and a tight black button up shirt.

"Sore," Eric mumbled, grinning widely as opening one eye and peered on Andreas. "And more pleasured than I've ever been before." He purred lowly as turning to his back, stretching out even more. "If I ask really nicely, will we do a repeating of this?"

Andreas smirked as he walked into the living room, sitting down on the bed as moving his hand over the boy's stomach, gently touching the skin. Eric closed his eyes as letting out a soft sigh, enjoying the soft and gentle touches, so different to how they had acted on stage.

"On or off stage?" Andreas murmured teasingly, watching Eric bit down on his bottom lip while giggling.

Eric shifted slightly, moving for his legs to be on either side of Andreas' as sitting up, grinning devilshly.

"Both."
♠ ♠ ♠
Con crit is highly apreciated.