Status: On a very long hiatus

I am the Dreamer And He is the Dream

No More

Laying in bed, I looked up at my paintings and drawings that were taped on my plain white ceiling. A majority were of what I thought were master pieces which makes me sad because I'm not suppose to have them. All of my favorite bands are suppose to have them. Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Eyes Set To Kill, Cobra Starship, Silverstein, and many others are suppose to have them, but I could never give it to them because I could never make it to any of their shows. Not because we didn't have any money, but because my stupid stepsisters can go to all of the concerts they want to go to and I can't. It's discrimination because I'm not my stepmother's daughter.

"Emiko, get out of your bed and look nice. We're having some company over and it just so happen that you're fake ass friend is coming over." I heard Bridget yell from the top of the stair case outside of my room. Seriously, if you've ever seen or watched Ed, Edd, N' Eddy, my room is located where Ed's room is. If you haven't, then what other amazing shows have you missed?

Sitting up, I looked at my full body mirror on my door and saw that I looked fine, but to Heidi and Bridget, I'd look embarrassing. I mean with my black Panic! At The Disco band tee, soft black skinny jeans and converse, I must look embarrassing since I look all emo-ed out with my hair styled that way. Well like many of my friends have told posers, I'm not the poser. I'm the person who helped make it popular. Okay, that sounds conceited, but when I was living in Florida, I was the only scene girl at Independence Middle School and one of five scene girls at Jupiter High School.

The fake ass friend the lovely Bridget was talking about is my friend, Katlyn. She's a really nice girl who is in love with Ryan Ross, but we don't really talk much. Well not as much as we did last year because we don't have any classes together this year and have no time to really talk about Panic! At The Disco and the Young Veins when we see each other at school. She's not a fake ass friend, she's just seems that way to Bridget and Heidi and every other cheerleader because she's friends with me and other people who aren't popular. Personally I think it's absolutely stupid, but whatever. High school is ridiculous and so is every other person in it who still believe that whatever happens in high school will affect their life as an adult. Well depending on what it is, it might, but with the whole clique bull shit, that's not going to happen in real life. I mean look at Panic! At The Disco. They're huge and they were once picked on. I'm including Ryan and Jon in this statement because Ryan was stupidly picked from what I heard from their DVD. Whatever, they'll see soon enough.

Dressing into a more colorful outfit which consists of my green Never Shout Never shirt and teal skinny jeans, I then walked out of my room and upstairs to see Bridget's and Heidi's friends and maybe steal a Capri's sun. I could hear their voices laugh about something as I reached the top step and came to see that not only Katlyn was there, but also my two least favorite people who I use to be friends with. Britney and Alexis. We were friends the first semester last year and for like a month the second semester, but after that we became worst enemies. It's mostly because I gave Alexis shit for giving my friend Raeanna shit for dating her ex boyfriend, Kyle when she was trying to hook him up with her friend, Haley. It went all down hill from there, but it doesn't matter. I'm enjoying my life and she's a shitty, lying friend that I'm happy to get rid of. Britney was just a friend of mine during gym first semester last year, but she would always start drama. Me hating her just came with her being friends with Alexis and being a huge ass drama queen.

"Lovely." I whispered to myself while walking past the crowd of 10 glaring girls, except for Katlyn, to the refrigerator.

"Wow, you need to know how to dress." one of the girls, Lindsey I believe her name is, said while everyone laughed, except for Katlyn.

"I know how to dress. Green goes with teal for your information and if you don't mind, I'd like a day for when I'm not being harassed by some dumb cheerleaders and fake friends." I said while grabbing a strawberry-kiwi Capri's sun. "Oh, but of course you're not included Katlyn. Hey are you going to buy Take A Vacation when it comes out? I believe it's coming out in January, but I don't really know."

"Yeah, I plan to pre-order it when I can." she said in her deep female voice. For a girl, she has a deep voice, not to be mean, but it's true. She's a pretty girl though who is a giant and might be taller than her crush. I think she'd have a chance with Ryan, but only if Ryan isn't ever going to be back with Keltie and if he's not going to be with Z Berg.

"Cool, cool. Have you heard their new song, The Other Girl?" I questioned hoping that this will make her interested enough to leave her so called friends and come hang out with me.

"Oh, no I haven't. That sounds interesting, can we go listen to it?" she asked, while trying to hide her excitement from her friends.

"Okay, cool. Follow me to the awesome music room." I said while walking downstairs.

"Watch out, Katlyn. She's going to kill you." Alexis said in a mean tone.

I rolled my eyes as Katlyn and I walk downstairs to my room that is also known to me and my close friends as the awesome music room since I also have tons of my instruments down there. I can play 10 different instruments which makes me happy enough not to complain that I have no real television besides You-Tube.

"God, I hate your stepsisters and how everyone turn into bitches around them. It pisses me off." Katlyn said truthfully as we entered my plain bedroom.

"Eh, it's okay. I won't have to deal with it any longer because Blaire and her fiance are planning to get married this Saturday, so when that happens they'll disown me and let me live with my grandma in Los Angeles." I said happily. My stepmother's rich fiance isn't too fond of me either, so they agreed to give my Grandma Hana custody of me once they get married which means two things. One, I'll be free from a limited and discriminatory lifestyle; and two I'll be leaving my friends yet again and having to make new ones yet again.

This will be the fourth time for me to lose and make new friends. The first time was when I was living in my hometown of Redding, California because I had to move to Jupiter, Florida. The second time was when I left Jupiter 2 years ago to go back to my home of Redding, but without communication with any of my friends those last 6 years, I basically have to start all over again. The third time was when I moved here to Reno, Nevada during the summer before starting my sophomore year and before Bridget and Heidi were starting their freshman years. Now I will have to move down to Los Angeles where I'll have to make new friends yet again and hopefully the kids won't be brutal.

"Oh, that sucks. Why didn't you tell us sooner? We could have planned something awesome, but now we have nothing. Did you tell Alyssa and everyone?" she asked in shock as we went onto my laptop to find the new Young Veins song on You-Tube.

"Um, no. I was actually going to find everyone tomorrow and tell them. I didn't know about this until I got home from school. Sorry." I said in while clicking on a video. With the first sound, I looked at Katlyn who grabbed the mouse and paused the video. When she stops a chance to listen to Ryan Ross sing, you know it's something important because she never lets anything stop her from listening to Ryan's voice. That's just something unheard of.

"Well, I'll miss you. Everyone else will miss you too." she said while hugging me.

"I know. I'll miss you guys too." I said while hugging her back.

"This is just like when Ryan and Jon left Panic! At The Disco. Unwanted and unexpected." she said in a sad tone.

"I know, but don't worry. I'll come back and visit you guys until you sophomores graduate." I told her as we pulled away.

"Okay." she said in a happier tone before playing the video and listening to the first cord of The Other Girl.

Once the song was over, she seemed happy and wanting to look for more songs that are on You-Tube, but the only other song is Change. I suppose it didn't matter to her, because we ended up spending twenty minutes just listening to Change and The Other Girl.

"I'll miss you, Emi. Promise to call me, oh and if you run into Ryan Ross, take a picture of him for me and post it on your Facebook." she said while hugging me again.

"Okay, I promise I will do all of that." I said while hugging her back.

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow and we will take last minute pictures." she said while we walked over to the door since her mom is coming to pick her up in 5 minutes.

"Oh, okay. We shall gather everyone outside and take a whole bunch of group pictures tomorrow. I'm going to notify everyone on Myspace and Facebook that I am leaving and we'll be taking pictures in the grass area during nutrition break." I said happily while giving her one last hug.

"Okay, sweetness. See you tomorrow during nutrition break." she said before hugging me tightly and leaving.

I shut my door and ran over to my laptop, getting ready to send over 30 messages through both Facebook and Myspace notifying my friends that tomorrow, the day before Thanksgiving, will be my last day. It was going to be a sad day, but at the same time a happy one. I'll be able to express myself inside my own home and have support. Plus, it is possible that I would run into Brendon Urie randomly since he lives there. Who knows? I might see him at a store or at a Starbucks, or even at my Uncle Lloyd's oriental restaurant in downtown L.A. Or if he goes to the beach a lot even if it's too cold to go surfing, I might see him across the street because my grandma's house is across the street from the ocean and the beach. In fact it's across from where they shot the video for Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown on a Bad Bet. Maybe they go there often, or maybe they even live near there. That'd be interesting, but I have a feeling that they don't.

"Emiko, get your dinner!" I heard a deep, male voice yell. It was Blaire's fiance, Rick. Because of him, I hate all the guys named Rick and I now believe that all of them are assholes because of this 56 year old bastard.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back before exiting my room and walking back to the kitchen. My normal dinner consists of Asian food because Rick is a racist bastard and really he is. I believe that he's apart of the K.K.K. because he's so freaking racist, but he says that he's not. What a liar.

"Here's your smelly ass Chinese food. Probably exactly how your mom made it before she killed herself. Crazy ass Chinese people." he said cold heatedly. I rolled my eyes, but then thought, "Hey, I won't see him tomorrow because Blaire is going to take me and her daughters to Los Angeles and since I don't see him ever during the morning I should open my mouth and defend myself and my mother's honor."

"My mom wasn't Chinese. She was Filipino and I'm half white by the way. I don't just eat Chinese food. I also eat spaghetti, meatloaf, and tuna casserole. I like American food too, not just the Asian food and my mom didn't kill herself. She died from colon cancer and she didn't trust doctors because of doctors like you who are racist bastards who scare the crap out of immigrants like her." I told him while letting all of my anger slide out in every single word.

"Emiko, you should not talk to him like that. Say you're sorry." Blaire said in an appalled tone.

Giving her a look saying that I didn't care, I grabbed my Chinese food that consisted of both sesame chicken and orange chicken, white rice, fried dumplings, and four fortune cookies before walking away and heading for the stairs.

"Hey, she said say sorry to me you fucking ungrateful bitch." he yelled. He has a nasty temper and I knew that what I would tell him would make him want to kill me, so I waited until I was midway on the stair case before letting what I wanted to say out. "I'm sorry you're such a fuck face racist bastard!"

"Oh, you'll get it you little Asian bitch!" I heard him yell before the sound of a wooden stool hitting the ground came to my ear. I ran down the rest of the stairs before rushing into my room to slam and lock my door with my many locks. I have a bolt lock that they can unlock because they have a key, but I also have multiple chain locks just in case I needed the extra support for a case like this.

Jumping behind my twin sized bed, I hid and quickly grabbed my portable CD player so I could listen to some music to void the sound of Rick trying to break my metal door down. Quickly pressing play, I made the volume go up as far as it would go while the introduction for "A Great Fire" began to play. Silverstein was perfect for my mood right now. With Shane screaming now, I began to listen to the words and began to enter my dream world.

"You don't have to be afraid anymore, Emiko. You're safe with me and you'll never see them ever again." Brendon said while hugging me close and with my head on his chest. Through the years of pain, he is the best thing that could happen to me and I'm never going to let him go.

Hugging close, I began to snuggle my head into his chest like a cat or dog that wants to basically become a part of you. "I love you, Brendon. I know you'll protect me no matter what." I said while playing with his fingers. I could hear the sound of his laughter hidden in his chest, most likely from how small my hands look compared to his. In real honesty, my hands will always look like they belong to a child no matter how old I get. At least that's what I believe.

"You're cute, you know that?" Brendon asked. He would always tell me that, but the only reason why is because he's still not use to being with someone so short and petite. His last few girlfriends were more closer to his height and more proportioned that way.

Smiling, I nodded while still playing with his hands as we sit on a couch listening to Silverstein and eating Chinese food. I honestly don't thinks he's a vegatarian anymore since he's starting to eat meat more, but I don't think he ever really was a vegatarian in the first place.

Finishing off all of the orange chicken, fried dumplings, sesame chicken, and rice, we were full and I placed my head on his lap just about ready to fall asleep while he played with my hair and turned on the TV once "The End" was over.


Grabbing the empty cartons, I threw them away in my garbage can before heading over to my bed and laying down. It was time for me to go to bed since I had an early wake up call so I can pack the rest of my things before leaving tomorrow after school. It was going to be a sad day for my friends, but a happy one for me. I'll be free and even closer to Brendon by location.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so it has taken me a whlie to write this chapter, but I have got it done. Hopefully my next chapter for this story will be much faster to create. Thanks for reading and subscribing. Comments are appriciated.