Have Faith In Me

I Always Loved You

I woke up around 4 in the morning due to a terrible nightmare. My heart was racing, head was spinning, and breath was short and rapid. I wasn't sure if it was real or a dream at first. I didn't know where I was or what I was doing.
"Jess? Jess whats wrong?" Cole asked in a paniced voice. I shook my head unable to speak. I was still trying to figure out if it was real or a dream.
"You're ok." I said. "Where's Ian? IAN!" I yelled searching the room for Ian. He ran out of his room.
"What is it? What's wrong?" He asked turning the lights on.
"You're ok too! It was just a dream." I said, relieved. Cole and Ian looked at me.
"Oh it was horrible. you both got killed...by Chris." I paused before I said his name and looked around the room as if Chris was actually here. I hid behind a pillow. Ian came over and sat next to me. I sat there staring at the wall shaking unctrolably. Ian and Cole sat with me for a little then Ian went back to bed and Cole carried me up to my room. He fell asleep with me. He woke up at the same time I did the next morning. It was 9:30 by the time we were up. Ian was already awake and making breakfast downstairs. I walked down there quietly with Cole close behind. I couldn't believe I was takign the break upwith Chris so hard. I promised myself that today I was going to forget the whole thing and enjoy my day. I smiled as I walked into the kitchen.
"Morning smiley. Wait why are you smiling?" Ian asked. I laughed. Pretty funny question but I got what he meant.
"I decided I'm not gonna let this break up ruin my life. I'm gonna put a smile on and enjoy my day. Chris can do nothing about it." And I was wrong. As soon as I said that there was a knock on the door. Immediatly my smile vanished. I froze in place. Ian looked at me and went to get the door while Cole stood by me. I heard a sigh when he opened the door.
"Cole! It's for you!" Ian said walking into the kitchen. I sighed and loosened my body. I giggled a little. Why would anyone come to our hosue looking fo Cole? I guess his mom told the person he was here.
"Caitie!!!! Oh my god I haven't seen you in such a long time! How are you?" I heard talking go back and forth between them. I gave it 5 minutes before I went to the door. Cole put his arm around me.
"Caitie, this is Jess. Jess, this is Caitie." He introduced us. I smiled.
"Hi Caitie. Nice to meet you." She smiled and nodded. She was goregeous and I was jealous. She had a killer body, beautiful long blonde hair, and a nice face to match. She was pretty much perfect. I slid my hands over my stomach and suddenly I felt really self concious. She smiled and looked back at Cole. Ian walked out then.
"I'm Ian. Jess's older brother. And you are?" He didn't even wait till he was to the door before he introduced himself. Caitie's eyes lit up when she say his face. I giggled to myself.
"I'm Caitie. Nice to meet you cutie." She said and winked at him. I couldn't help but laugh at that. She was flirting with my brother. Classic. Everyone did that. But I didn't there was any chance in hell my brother would stand a chance with that girl. Cole giggled a little with me. Ian smiled and went to acting his "cool guy" self.
"Nice to meet you too beautiful." She giggled and walked in and walked to Ian. She batted her eyelashes a few times and went to sit on the couch. He followed her.
"I hope you're done making whatever you were making in the kitchen. Don't need anything burning or the house burning down." I said laughing a little.
"Haha very funny. And no. I'm not cooking anything." He turned back to Caitie and gave her more compliments as she played with her hair and pushed her chest out a little. I shook my head and Cole and I went back to hte kitchen. To my complete surprise the stove was stil on. I turned it off and got something to drink. I wasn't really hungry which was weird cause I hadn't eaten all day yesterday and still hadn't eaten today. I shook it off not thinking to much of it. Cole made me eat something though. I had some cereal. He ate with me and didn't stop looking at me the whole time. I kinda felt uncomfortable but at the same time I kinda liked it. The way he was looking at me almost made me think he liekd me but there was no way in hell my best friend would like me. He's to amazing for that. I guess I was wrong.
"Jess? I don't know if this is the right time to bring this up but I kinda wanna tell you something." He said playing with his shirt. I looked up from the table.
"Yeah?" I asked kinda weary of what he might say.
"Ok, well this may be weird, but I kinda...well you see..." I smiled widley.
"I was right! I didn't think I could be right because you're so amazing and what not but I was right! You like me!" I spoke quickly and my smile widened. He blushed and got very shy.
"Well, yeah. But I get it if you don't like me. It's cool. I mean we've been friends forever." I looked at him but he wouldn't look at me. I got out of my chair, lifted his chin, and kissed him. At first I couldn't believe what I did and neither could he but then we let go of the kiss. Woah was all that came outa our mouths. Just woah. We both smiled wide.
"Umm..so...umm.." He couldn't get out what he wanted to say.
"Yes Cole. I will be your girlfriend." I said and he sighed in relief.
"Awesome." He said and sat back in his chair. I walked into the living room to see Caitie and Ian making out on the couch. I swear if they didn't see me walking in they would've had sex right then and there. I sheilded my eyes.
"Oh. Oh my god. I didn't need to see that. Oh my god." I said still covering my eyes walking back to the kitchen. I heard giggles come from the living room.
"What happened?" Cole asked.
"It was like...sex but with clothes on. I'm scared." I said and we laughed. Caitie and Ian walked in the kitchen about 5 minutes later, fully clothed I might add.
"Thank god you're fully clothed!" I said lauging. They laughed as they walked in. Cole was looking at me but he laughed too. I felt good about myself for the first time in a while. It felt good. I liked feeling that way. I hope it'll last forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! 3rd chapter! Best chapter if you ask me. More will be coming soon. Let me know how you like it so far =)