There's No Real Love in You

Why do I still believe?

They simply don’t work together.

They don’t make a good couple.

All she does is start arguments, and all he can do is follow her around like a fucking love sick puppy.

She doesn’t ever seem to like him, not like he loves her.

He tries to work things out with Cessie, he does. She just doesn’t “have the patience,” she claims, for his “stupid games”. When really, his “stupid games” are only his trying to make things right between the two.
Because he loves her, anyone can tell. It’s in his eyes, the way they twinkle and light up when Cessie leans in for the ever-so-rare hug, or simply when she whispers in his ear, like she used to.
Used to, as in, doesn’t anymore; hasn’t in a very long while.

Why she sticks around when it’s obvious in her constantly flat brown eyes that she doesn’t want to, no one knows.

Maybe it’s because Tucker and Cessie had what everyone wants; the love, the character mesh, the promise of forever.

Or maybe Cessie is just a bitch, because Tucker is everyone’s favorite guy. He’s got no enemies, he‘s the perfect student, boyfriend, friend. Tucker is the kid everyone wants to be, so maybe Cessie is jealous.

Not like it’d surprise anyone, anyway; Cessie is a bitch. Cessie owes her whole reputation and image to Tucker, because Tucker made her popular. Tucker gave her a shot, and at first, it was cute, what the two of them had.

Eventually, Tucker fell harder than he should’ve, and Cessie started whoring around. It was pretty common knowledge, rumors spread like fucking wildfire in the small town. Cessie blew a guy at a party, told her best friend Caelyn, and Caelyn is, of course, one of those girls that keeps secrets as well as she keeps her legs closed. And yeah, Caelyn’s been pregnant more than once.

Not the point, though. The point is that Tucker deserves better and won’t change.
He’ll continue to fall for her, and she’ll continue to ignore him.

-*-

“Cessie, you don’t even try anymore!” Tucker yelled from his designated seat in the middle of the lunchroom. He’d finally caught on, he finally understood that Cessie was simply being Cessie-- a female dick.

“Yeah, no shit. You do enough lovesick-trying for the both of us, Tuck,” she spat in his face, loud enough for the whole cafeteria to hear.

Tucker’s face got red, and looked miserable, as if he kind of couldn’t believe it.

Everyone else in the lunchroom immediately got quiet, but turned around in their seats, facing away from the fight. They didn’t want to overhear anything, but they wanted to know everything; they didn’t want to seem nosy, but fuck, did they want to see the relationship crash and burn.

“Dammit, Cessie,” Tucker called out quietly.

Cessie, who was standing by then, stood up with her malicious snarky little smirk and glanced at him once, simply.
“We’re over, Tucker. You’re a terrible boyfriend. You have all these goddamn needs and I’m sick of having to take care of you. I’m your girlfriend, not your fucking mom. So, please, honey, save the money you’re spending on me and buy a nanny or something,” Cessie almost yelled.
She wanted the entire student body to hear, of course she did.

Tucker stood from his seat, took his tray up to the return, and simply walked out the side door.

Every student was silent, for ten whole seconds, before erupting.

Some of them even went so far as throwing their opened and
full milk cartons at the girl, who was trying to stand confidently and triumphantly, as if she’d done a good deed.

-*-

No one understood why they stayed together for so long, they simply didn’t work together.

Tucker was a great guy and Cessie was a slutty bitch who really didn’t deserve him, because he loved her and she used him.
♠ ♠ ♠
-giggles.-
a female dick.
:3