The Day We Met.

What time?

The phone was ringing.Again.I peeked one eye opened and stared at the clock sitting infront of my very face.It was only 2 in the morning.Who would call me at this time of day?I mean really,people sleep.Especially when they have school the next day.

With a small grunt,I sat myself up lazily and leaned against my headboard.Reaching for the phone,I let out a huge yawn and looked down at the screen.My heart stopped and my mouth sat,opened in surprise.It was her.I scrambled to press the talk button and muttered a loud "Hello" into her ear.My face darkened in embarrasment at that.

On the other line,I heard breathing and then a timid reply came."Rii,I'm sorry to call you at this time but I just got my ticket.I'm coming to Japan in two days!"she said excitedly.I could almost hear her jumps of joy."Oh my god,I'm so excited!Aren't you?!"she yelled more loudly then normal.It seemed to put a smile on my face.

"I'm excited we'll finally meet each other.We can spend all the time we have together,getting to know each other better,"I mumbled.But on the inside,there were butterflies.More butterflies than I ever imagined.Mana was my perfect obsession,I couldn't dare try to lie about that.Her voice was so beautiful and soft while mine was strained and loud.

Her hair...I couldn't even imagine how it looked.Everything about her sounded so beautiful."Rii?Are you there?" I heard her say,concern in her voice.I smiled."Yes I am,Mana.You think I would actually disappear after such amazing news?"

She giggled.Such a soft melodic sound I had ever heard."So I said,will you meet me at the airport the moment I'm there?It's on a Saturday and my school is on vacation.So we'll be together for two and a half weeks,"she informed me.She knew I wasn't listening.She knew me so well.

"You're on vacation already?Mine isn't till the week after.I guess we can squeeze in time together.The rest of my day will always be spent with you.No matter how terrible my school day goes.Mana,I need to sleep...."I said,yawning quite loudly to get my point across.I laid my head down,the phone held close to my ear,and my eyes slowly shutting.

Mana was laughing again.Probably at my loudness."Okay okay.We'll talk later."I could sense her nervousness.She always got nervous when getting ready to say those three little words.They were simple and sent trembles to my body whenever she would say it to me.But I always said them first."Mana...I love you,"I whispered quietly so as no one could hear.

Her blush was evident in the way she spoke.I loved it.Only I could do that."I-I love you too,Rii.G-goodnight,"she said.Then the phone clicked and a dial tone played.I sighed,shutting the phone off and putting it on vibrate.

~Saturday~
The day finally came.My excitement turned to nervousness so quickly,I didn't even expect it.I called her the other day and asked what time.She wasn't sure,so I went and waited.Four hours had passed.I became frantic when the fifth hour came and went quickly...

I looked around for any sign of her.For any sign of another person looking around frantically.But no one was there except for the few waiting for their bus.After the sixth hour came and went,I began to think she lied.Began to doubt my decision to wait.Then my phone rang.The slow melody of 'Sleepless Beauty' getting louder and louder.

I looked down at my phone.Her name was there.I picked it up and looked around for anyone doing the same thing.Holding their phones to their ear waiting for someone to pick up."Mana!Mana,where are you?!"I yelled worriedly.Mana was laughing again.She never knew how much I could worry.

"Rii,I'm okay.Look behind you,"she said happily.I felt my heart skip and beat and slowly turned around.I only felt the phone slip but didn't hear it fall.I ran to her.I ran and hugged her with all my life.When I pulled away,I looked at her from an arms length.She was as beautiful as I thought.

She was dressed in a loose blood red dress,small blue heels added to the touch.Her face was pale with the faint sign of a blush forming.Her cheeks still held baby fat that added the cuteness.Her hair was blue-black,long and curled at the ends.To me,nothing in the world could compare to her.

I smiled,happily,at her.Her beauty stunned me.It made butterflies form in my stomach.When she smiled back at me,I hugged her more tightly.I felt that if I let her go,I would lose her.I would lose her to someone else."So what do you want to do today?"I asked her.

She looked up at me.I was taller.I felt bad that she had to look up,even if she was only to my neck."Well...I was hoping we could just go to your house and sleep."She said,yawning to prove her point.I couldn't deny her that.She just looked to cute to deny.Even if I wanted to spend time at the park or just eating out for once."Well then,lets go,"I walked her to my car and opened the door for her.

She smiled and said a quick 'thank you' before getting in.The ride wasn't long,but she fell asleep rather quickly.When we reached my complex,I forced myself to wake her up.She looked at me,smiled and sat up,stretching.I opened my door and slowly walked around to let her out.When she stepped out,her mouth formed an 'o' shape and she looked to be surprised.I smiled,happy that I could shock her.

"Welcome to Complex de Riika."I said humorously.I walked her up to the painted black door and searched for the key.The moment my door opened,I felt the dread work its way to my stomach.I could feel the sudden change that was coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
...It took me a really long time to think this up.Please please do comment?!It took me nearly an hour to think of this.My calm feeling can only last for two hours.And amazingly this was brought into play.I hope you enjoyed that chapter.