The Day We Met.

Love is a word I could never understand.

Mana and I stayed hugging for an hour or so.It felt that way to me.Her sniffing had finally died down to small little hiccups.It was cute.I pulled away from her,although it was a struggle,and looked at her flushed face.

A smile crept onto my face and she smiled in return although her face was still red and puffy."Mana,do you want something to eat?"She shook her head and sat on the couch.I tensed at this and left.

It was beginning to get cold,after all I was in nothing but a towel.I went through my clothes before picking out pajamas bottoms and a tank top.Underwear made me feel uncomfortable in bed.I padded towards my window to see the sun setting.I placed my arms on the window sill and laid my chin on my clasped hands.It was beautiful and I couldn't tear my gaze away from it.

I felt a presence behind me and tensed.I turned around rather quickly and relaxed when I noticed it was Mana.I held my hand out to her and she took it.I didn't know what to do.Moments like these were never in my book.I've never had intimate moments with anyone,let alone a girl.

Mana seemed to have figured that out because she pulled me down on the bed.I looked at her in surprise and she smirked,climbing on top of me.I was nervous,I bit into my bottom lip softly.She bent her head towards mine and I leaned back,frightened by it.

She gave me a confused look and tried to do it again.I only moved back more but ended up falling with her on top of me.I blushed at this,the position we were in was too intimate.And I never knew how to deal with this.She leaned towards me once more and this time I couldn't escape.But I wasn't expecting what was coming.

I felt something soft touch my neck.I strained my eyes to see what it was.A blush crept onto my face again,it was her lips.They were pressed against my neck doing things that were foreign to me.I felt something gathering in my throat but forced myself to hold it back.

I didn't know what was going to escape from my mouth.It would most likely frighten her and I didn't want that.She was gently biting at my neck,sucking on it lightly.The sound gathered again and I couldn't stop myself.A small mewl escaped.My eyes widened.My hand flew to my mouth and Mana pulled away.

She looked at me and laughed.She laughed at me!"That wasn't funny!"I yelled,turning red.She looked at me again and snorted before turning away and giggling."Mana!"I said,trying to get her to stop.She turned to me again and bent down near my flushed face this time.I couldn't escape again.My eyes went wide with surprise.

"It wasn't funny.Your expression was priceless and I couldn't help the laugh that escaped."She said,smiling the whole time.I felt my heart speed up.Her face was so close to mine,I could practically lean up to kiss her if I wanted.I began to debate over this,biting on my lower lip softly.

She caught me by surprise again.Her lips pressed against mine in a small but lingering kiss.My face went blank and I was lost.I..I couldn't react.It was my first kiss with her and I couldn't react or say anything.She was staring at me now,I could feel it.I looked back at her and smiled.My hands moved on their own,cupping her cheek and pulling her back down towards me.

Our lips met again.But this time it was longer than the first.I was blushing more than usual but had myself under control.The kiss was slow but began to build up.Soon our tongues met and another small mewl gathered in my throat again.Her hands were on my hips,caressing them.

TBC....
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally I did some form of intimacy.Or I tried too.My intimacy level isn't all that good.I'm sorry.Until next time ~ Ja Ne.