Status: Dont know if ill continue this story:/

With Love We Can Do Anything

Breakfast And Scheudeles

Anna POV.
The next morning I woke up to Linda, my other roommate shaking me telling me to get up. I got up and brush my teeth and all that jazz.
I walks towards the big door that leads to the main hall, I always meets Lisa, Amy and Chrissy here before breakfast.
I see Amy and Lisa walking together talking and laughing towards me. I give them both a hug and smile, I never had any problems getting up in the mornings, I thought it was refreshing. Lisa and Amy Lookes a little tired, but awake anyway, Amy as always have a big smile on her face even though she is a little tired, and her red hair in a high ponytail, Lisa just had her hair down as always. Just as I`m about to say hello to them we spot Chrissy, and let me say even though she had her make up and hair perfect, she looked dead tired, she never was the morning person. “Morning Sunshine” Lisa Laughs as at Chrissy come to us. “Fuck you” she says teasingly and a little bit cranky, before taking our hands to lead us in the grand hall, we just laugh at her tiredness and sit at our own tables.
As I`m sitting down talking to some of my friends Lizzy, Linda (twins) and Charlie I steal a glance at the staff table, and there he is, Our new Defense against dark arts teacher, Sirius Black, in all his glory. He`s smiling, I like his smile I find myself thinking, it brightens up his whole face when he laughs.
He takes a quick glance in my direction and I look away, embarrassed and blushing a little.
I eat my breakfast, and when its almost over I get my schedule.
Mine goes like this:
1st-History of magic with Gryffindors
2nd –Potions with the Ravenclaws
3rd - Charms with the Ravenclaws
---LUNCH---
4th -Care of magical Creatures with Slytherins
5th - Muggle studies- with Gryffindors
6th – Defence against dark arts - Slytherins
7th –Defence against dark arts – with slytherins

I look towards Amy, Lisa and Chrissy`s tables to see that they also got their schedules now, Amy waves us over to the Gryffindor table. Chrissy looks a little unhappy that she has to sit at the Gryffindor table, and I roll my eyes, Chrissy still goes though. I go to the Table and sits beside Chrissy and Neville Longbottom, a 6th year Gryffindor. We found out that I have Potions and Charms with Lisa, History with Amy. I have Muggle studies, but Since she didn’t want to take muggle studies this year, she only got frustrated (quite a funny sight) and defence against dark arts with Chrissy since she doesn’t think Care of Magical creatures is useful, but I got that with the other slytherins.
While Amy, Lisa and Chrissy discusses more about schedules I go to dream land, and my eyes land on a certain teacher, he looks at us in a little wonder, probably why we all goes together without fighting, he wouldn’t be the first one to wonder about that though. I suddenly realise that I have been staring at him, and quickly starts a conversation with Chrissy.
After a while we stand up to go to classes, I and Amy say goodbye to Lisa and Chrissy and hug them before heading towards first class, History of Magic.
I look towards the staff table to see that Mr. Black is already gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this story goes so slow.
This Is Annas Outfit for the day: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=879394

Sorry, I only noticed now that I took the wrong uniform , she is a huffelpuff, and the one on polyvore is a ravenclawXP