Status: Completed.

Cherry

Tattoo

Andreas kept back a chuckle by the look in Eric's face.

The boy was gripping tightly on his hand, sweat drops covering his forehead, but he refused to give out any sound, even though his face was twisted in a awful grimace of pain.

Eric looked adorable, as always, and Andreas just wanted to throw all the other guys out and take Eric in his arms to allow the boy to actually give out any sounds of the pain he were forcing himself to keep back. Of course Eric would still do his best not to show pain as long as the tattoo guy was there, but it still made Andreas want to do it.

"Almost done," the tattoo guy assured, clearly have noticed Eric's wish for it to be over.

"T's fine. I'm fine." Eric mumbled between gritted teeth.

Ole rolled his eyes as shaking his head, handing a beer to Emil. "Cat, you're doing a minimal tattoo that shouldn't feel anything at all." He pointed out, sinking down next to his other two band mates on the couch, all of them observing Eric that laid on his stomach, ass exposed for everybody not wanting to see his ass. "Look at us, we've have something actually allowed to be called tattoos."

"I doubt you were very brave when getting your first tattoo." Andreas pointed out, gently stroking Eric over his knuckles with his thumb as the boy gave Ole a real killer glare, only ruined by the obvious pain in his face. "And It's not his fault that he's not very good with handling pain."

Ole raised his eyebrows, looking clearly amused, and Andreas instinctly knew what he was hinting at. All of them had more than once heard Eric beg Andreas to 'go harder', and he obviously didn't seem to suffer from the pain when Andreas' used to push into him, even though he always complained about it being too rough afterwards - meanwhile he was clearly enjoying it.

"That's different!" Eric snapped, a deep blush covering his cheeks, and even Andreas' blushed slightly, though he were still smiling. "That's pain bringing pleasure, this is pain bringing... more pain!"

All of them chuckled, the tattoo artist shaking his head slightly. He often used to tattoo the so called rockstars, and it was always a joy to hear their discussions, the humor and conversation was so completely different to how normal people coming to his shop were, it was just so much more raw, and as if they were all reading each other's mind. Some times he wondereed if living together in a small bus for so long made their mind get sycronized, turning them into mind readers.

"All done," the tattoo guys said, smilig again as the boy let out a happy squealed. "Hey, do you know what it means when you have two cherries tattoo'd on your ass?"

Eric turned his head as much as he could to look at the tattoo guy, frowning slightly. He got the cherry tattoo first of all because it was small and pretty, and because he had jokingly told Andreas that it was dedicated for him, because he 'popped his cherry'. According to Eric, it was slang word for loosing one's virginity, but Andreas wasn't completely sure over that - he knew better to argue with the boy, though, when it came to talk about something that he actually knew something about.

"No?"

The tattoo guy grinned, waiting a little as he smeared the protection cream over the boy's ass. It was always an odd feeling to stroke another male's ass like that, but he had learned himself to only take it as a part of the work.

"It means you take it in both holes." He said calmly as pulling his gloves off, throwing them in the trashcan while taking up plastic.

Eric's whole face went bright red, staring at the tattoo artist as waiting for him to say that he were joking, that he had not tattoo'd in a tattoo with that meaning on his body. "I'm what?" He shrieked, feeling as if his face would boil up, especially as his band mates started to laugh. "I... can't take it in both holes! I'm missing one of those holes!"

The tattoo guy just shrugged as plastering the boy's ass cheek and put tape on it to make it stuck. "This is why you should check the meanings up before doing it."

"I thought a cherry was just a cherry!" Eric whimpered as looking at Andreas, his eyes round and pleading. "You know it doesn't mean for me to take it in both holes! I only have one hole."

Andreas smirked, thankful for having getting his face straight as the boy looked at him. He hadn't been laughing as obvious as his friends, he had kept it back as much as he could not for Eric to be insulted, though he knew that later on, when being away from Eric and the guys brought it up, he'd probably die laughing.

"I know you didn't mean that," He said, gently touching Eric's cheek. "But I do disagree, you do take it in both holes."

Eric's jaw dropped, the shock for what Andreas said being all too obvious, and he started to feel angry, disappointed, and hurt. He got a tattoo for Andreas, and found out that it meant for something as stupid as that and that it of course were a tattoo typical for girls. As if he needed to seem even girlier.

"Andreas... I can't take it in both holes if not-" he didn't come any longer as Andreas leaned forward, gently pressing their lips together.

At first Eric whimpered, trying to pull back, though he soon leaned closer instead and deepened the kiss, nearly forgetting about the other guys around them and that his ass was still very so exposed. Andreas always, somehow, made him relax and feel comfortable, by just kissing him, and he loved the feeling of it safety he would have by just being close to Andreas, as if nothing bad ever could happen to him.

Andreas pulled back all too soon, in Eric's personal opinion, and leaned his forehead against Eric's, a soft smile playing his lips as sliding his thumb over the boy's fully bottom lip. "How about, we claim your mouth as a hole, and it'll be the truth, but you won't be thought on as a girl?"

Eric blinked, wondering looking at Andreas' as the other guys either groaned or laughed, being all too used to their actings - though the tattoo artist actually looked a little out of place right then. After a while Eric's face lighted up in a wide grip and he nodded before leaning forward, gently pressing his lips against Andreas' again.

"I love you." He mused into the kiss, his tongue touching Andreas'.

"Get some pants on." Ole muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was pretty much just a joke story.

Con crit appreciated :)